Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Regarding recent account hackings...

This is a discussion on Regarding recent account hackings... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah they got me like around a month ago, they only took 3 gb's and my lr blast scroll,. but ...
Page: 2

xXShikakaXx

yeah they got me like around a month ago, they only took 3 gb's and my lr blast scroll,. but they didnt touch my sub chars, only my main and my bank,

a bit off topic aswell, sual2 or whatever had like 3 posts 2 days ago... i think hes a psammer ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    This is why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelly View Post
    It doesn't matter whether or not you go to folk village. It's called the folk village hacker because the bot takes you to folk village regardless of where you last logged out and strips all of your chars of anything valuable. When you next log in you are in folk village hence the name, only you'll have a lack of items ^^
    im close at least

you think a dirty gm giving the username or pw away? cuz i know gms can log any char they want within 2-3 mins ive seen it happen myself

i can believe that this is happening i have stopped playing for a long time. but i have one account that had maybe 3 gbs and a shitty 63ish archer with full chitin 7 set and so forth.

so i randomly logged in for like the first time in months and im in folk naked with no coin in my bank and no armor

all my old uniques were left also i had a weapons that were sealed and thats it... the hackers obviously didnt check my bank because i had a full page of upgradable stuff including a crap ton of unique staffs and + high class weapons . they were all there but all my chitins and coin were gone.

didnt really care cuz not playing but thought it was funny that stuff got stolen. after reading about this hackers makes sense.

no one has the id or pw and i never used this login or pw for private servers i never shared it with anyone so i know its secure. after reading about ko db getting breached again i know this folk village hackers logged the acount.

gg k2

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    you think a dirty gm giving the username or pw away? cuz i know gms can log any char they want within 2-3 mins ive seen it happen myself
    if this were true my accounts should be wiped...

Whats the bet its Calimaestro
    Doing people over on ko so they will all quit and jump on hes game
    good idea i would say

i lost 20gb this way

tarek23

i lose 15gb idk what happen in was in folk helping my friend to up his lvl

when i open my account in the next day it was naked and 0 coin

Banned

keep changing your password and you never ever will be hacked

JUSTRYIFYOUCAN

thanks god i dont have any coins and items because i just enter ko 1 month ago

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

to many ppl got hacked

Little archer Senior Member

ITT we spam

fakitol

"you are wrong every1 that has a valid case of being hacked in this latest string will be getting restored so do NOT talk if you dont know what you are talking about"

"about 2 minutes ago i have received official news from korlash that restorations will begin sometime this month "

"We'll let everyone know when we open up item restoration again. We are working on a pretty nifty solution which will be fairly accurate, I can't say it will be 100%. Additionally, we will only be restoring people who have updated their password since loss of items originally occurred. So if you have not updated your password, you better do it now."

Here is my restoration, lol

The ticket has been submitted. I went through the whole process of verification then I bought gold premium and finally I got the next:

"Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are unable to verify the item loss, so we are unable to inject you with any items.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for contacting Gamersfirst!

Regards,

Amand

Knight Online Customer Support Team"

BTW here are my items:

1. Dual Howling Roosters +3
    2. Dual Elf rings +3
    3.Elf belt +3
    4. Amulet of Dexterity +3
    5. Windforce +8
    6. Rogue Shell Helmet +11 rebirth
    7. Rogue Shell Pauldron +11 rebirth
    8. Rogue Shell pads +11 rebirth
    9. Rogue Shell gauntlets +11 rebirth
    10. Rogue Chitin boots +9 or +11 rebirth
    11. Ring of life +2
    12. Legendary Band +2
    13. Scorpion bow +7
    Last edited by fakitol; 05-15-2011 at 07:29 PM.

claye

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRJMdMUtaK0]YouTube - Knight Online USKO Noah Hack Undetected.mp4[/ame]
    For those wondering. I found this on youtube. Looks pretty similar to what yall are talking about

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by fakitol View Post
    "you are wrong every1 that has a valid case of being hacked in this latest string will be getting restored so do NOT talk if you dont know what you are talking about"

"about 2 minutes ago i have received official news from korlash that restorations will begin sometime this month "

"We'll let everyone know when we open up item restoration again. We are working on a pretty nifty solution which will be fairly accurate, I can't say it will be 100%. Additionally, we will only be restoring people who have updated their password since loss of items originally occurred. So if you have not updated your password, you better do it now."

Here is my restoration, lol

The ticket has been submitted. I went through the whole process of verification then I bought gold premium and finally I got the next:

"Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are unable to verify the item loss, so we are unable to inject you with any items.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for contacting Gamersfirst!

Regards,

Amand

Knight Online Customer Support Team"

BTW here are my items:

1. Dual Howling Roosters +3
    2. Dual Elf rings +3
    3.Elf belt +3
    4. Amulet of Dexterity +3
    5. Windforce +8
    6. Rogue Shell Helmet +11 rebirth
    7. Rogue Shell Pauldron +11 rebirth