Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Regarding recent account hackings...

This is a discussion on Regarding recent account hackings... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Helseth Did you send ticket number to Athenrye? I have no clue how to do that? Originally ...
Page: 3

fakitol

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    Did you send ticket number to Athenrye?
    I have no clue how to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    Did you send ticket number to Athenrye?
    Also I put it on the official KnightOnline forum.

Quote Originally Posted by claye View Post
    YouTube - Knight Online USKO Noah Hack Undetected.mp4
    For those wondering. I found this on youtube. Looks pretty similar to what yall are talking about
    LOL That's pretty funny.
    Last edited by Killing spree; 05-16-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claye View Post
    YouTube - Knight Online USKO Noah Hack Undetected.mp4
    For those wondering. I found this on youtube. Looks pretty similar to what yall are talking about
    that is soooo fake,
    only thing he had to do is put 10m in his inn before frapsing, cause you never see his inn before he starts the program

Anyway, small update since not much has really changed lately.
    Investigations are still continuing. I'm handling things on the forefront, Korlash is working on things in the back.
    Restorations will be coming in the currently undecided future. Our tech is building a unique GM tool that will allow us to automate full restorations on the users cleared after investigations -- the tool is currently under testing so that we can make sure it works properly, accurately, and does not cause any issues with the game. Restoration Packages have apparently been done away with in light of the possibility that, if this all works well, we should be able to offer full restorations as general practice once again.

As for everyone else, please be sure to change your password and security information on your G1 account and your e-mail. Being cautious with your security never hurts. Oh, and for those of you who have already sent me a ticket number, please, for the love of all things rhombus, do not send me duplicate tickets. I am getting really sick of seeing the same user pop up four or five different times under different ticket numbers in some vain attempt to get customer support faster. It slows me down, it annoys the heck out of me, and it wastes time I could be using to help people. One ticket is enough. Be patient

Quoted from Athenrye's post on the forums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123