Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everyone getting hacked?

This is a discussion on Everyone getting hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today was just crazy... first I hear of Deciever getting hacked, then DexualEruption and now even more.... I got hacked ...
Page: 1

Default Everyone getting hacked?

Today was just crazy... first I hear of Deciever getting hacked, then DexualEruption and now even more....

I got hacked as well and lost all the gear I had. =\

Little archer Senior Member

i heard optimusprime also got hacked

today a random person pm'ed me and he whrote my real name and my id&pass in the pm, i never knew who he was and i never gave it out to someone, so this guy told me to change it for my own best it was really random and scary he could hack me too

yep because alot of people use info from private servers for usko, and than once a private server database is leaked they have all the user id's and passwords at their disposal, than its just a matter of trying out everyone or ctrl f'ing for someones name

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, I didnt get hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yep because alot of people use info from private servers for usko, and than once a private server database is leaked they have all the user id's and passwords at their disposal, than its just a matter of trying out everyone or ctrl f'ing for someones name
    +1 i've stopped using private servers out of this fear. who's to say a simple private server like OSKO is being administrated by a USKO scam-team? Not to bash their community, I think OSKO is awesome, but you get my point.

Almost everyone on G4L is participating in private servers and most use a universal ID/PW.

If it's the case they're getting hacked cause of identical login credentials as in private servers they've played, then they basicly deserved it, they shouldn't have been so ignorant to not foresee that something similar to this would happen and that it would only be a matter of time (if this is the case how they've been hacked).

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    If it's the case they're getting hacked cause of identical login credentials as in private servers they've played, then they basicly deserved it, they shouldn't have been so ignorant to not foresee that something similar to this would happen and that it would only be a matter of time (if this is the case how they've been hacked).
    that would justify people getting hacked through their sealed items?

think a little bro

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    that would justify people getting hacked through their sealed items?

think a little bro
    Think a little more razor. All you need is someones ID/PW and u can do anything with the account. Whether there items are sealed or not.

The most recent form of accessing someones account that i've heard of recently is reverse engineering there msn, and then taking it from there.

dexuals msn got hacked buy the look of hes name

Banned

Yep I got hacked through all my emails, ko account, ko4life account. They all have different passwords that I change every now and then, but this guy seems to be able to get past whatever I do.

I believe it might have been because once he had access to one of my emails, it was backup for lost password of others, meaning he could just do forgotten password and receive the email. Weird thing is, none of the passwords were ever changed, and I kept checking for any emails of changing details, but they never came on any of the emails...so it's confusing how he had access without changing info when I kept changing the password.

Basically I deleted everything from my current emails and unlinked them, so hopefully that makes a difference.

And it's definatly not because I used the same password as a private server, I've played a lot of PS's and am not that stupid. I don't believe someone would be lucky enough to control+f through whole db's and find 3 people all from the same clan, who used the same passwords as they used to on PS's. But believe what you want ^^

Do not give any info or talk to my old msn, it's hacked and I can't delete it because msn is retarded lol

"control-f" on a db?
    btw, it's not hard to do what you just described:

select password from userTable where userClan = "SomeClan"

but I don't think it has to do with private servers

So far I have never met anyone who got hack that didn't use MSN

This seens like over reacting

Seriosly people get ha.ck everydays cuz some people got ha.ck at the same time doesnt mean som1 got into the database or something

Anyways if these guys that got ha.ck were in the same clan is safe to assume that passwords were share i mean HELLo same clan.....

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    This seens like over reacting

Seriosly people get ha.ck everydays cuz some people got ha.ck at the same time doesnt mean som1 got into the database or something

Anyways if these guys that got ha.ck were in the same clan is safe to assume that passwords were share i mean HELLo same clan.....

why are you typing ha.ck instead of... hack =P

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Think a little more razor. All you need is someones ID/PW and u can do anything with the account. Whether there items are sealed or not.

The most recent form of accessing someones account that i've heard of recently is reverse engineering there msn, and then taking it from there.
    how?

to obtain/change secret answers u need to contact support and let them know of ur previous paying history afaik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast