This is so gay!

This is a discussion on This is so gay! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, as i previously put /quit, well i went to log in to have a friend take over the account ...
Page: 1

MackDagger

Default This is so gay!

Ok, as i previously put /quit, well i went to log in to have a friend take over the account and it says invalid password, i tried site and there too i got invalid password, i tried forgot password and it says invalid info. So i guess its /quit forever lol, have fun on this piece of shit everyone. Ill still keep in touch with those who havent totally lost my respect.

Love to all of AHM, Clyde, Krispie
    Love to Asatru_Kinsmen, Dont worry guys, ill still keep in touch too, love ya Mom, Hoth, Trustbroken, Liketomoveit, Barrrr, Vearer, and anyone else i forgot, Im gonna miss you guys. thanks a bunch for all the help.
    Sorry Kit, about the totam and all that bullshit, All of DarkCrusade, Go Pwn some human ass for me.

Mudvayne, Sorry i guess Pking is out of question, i guess have fun.

Juggalohatchetmen, Asatru_Kinsmen, and DarkCrusade 4life. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sustain

Default Re: This is so gay!

put caps when ur in website it doesnt take small letters. Wierd.

MackDagger

Sustain, thanks for tryin to help, but i tried everything, ive never shared the account and the SQ only me and my best friend know.

neofatih

if you play in a internetstore ,they could have a keylogger

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by neofatih
    if you play in a internetstore ,they could have a keylogger
    He plays out of our best friends house and MackDagger gonna miss you buddy but next time im in town we gotta hang out its been forever but GL in RL HF!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

MackDagger

Thanks Draggie, i love you kid, i know you and i will keep in touch, and yeah, i play at 2 friends houses, which i trust with my life, so i know it wasnt them, and as far as their computers being keylogged, they wouldnt have taken my weak ass lvl 55 account.