Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

In Regaurd To G1 Topic

This is a discussion on In Regaurd To G1 Topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People are retarded. Everything is the same, just turned into G1. You get free items when you buy a certain ...
Page: 3

hitman5

People are retarded.

Everything is the same, just turned into G1.

You get free items when you buy a certain amount of G1.

Works out a better deal.[/b]

actually is not the same, cuz u are forced to get pathos gloves or helmet, but with KC u decided what to buy

go out ur istanbul cafe, go to some glasses dealer and buy some. u dun fuken get it. a helmet now costs 320G1 ONLY, u ever goin to understand it, ur soooooooooooo dumb[/b]
    Stfu dumb , you think i nerd like you? reading all this posts? pff i got life really.

cRuX

actually is not the same, cuz u are forced to get pathos gloves or helmet, but with KC u decided what to buy[/b]
    Open your fucking eyes.

Banned

actually is not the same, cuz u are forced to get pathos gloves or helmet, but with KC u decided what to buy[/b]
    wtf are u talking about? u can still decide what to buy, the pathos gloves and the gryphon helmet are just presents.

jeez... not that every1 needs to be a genius but ffs... i hope none of u finished elementary school, if u did... cheaters!!! :lol:

peintre

i think its cool idea ... i dont understand why people complain soo much on k2 ...[/b]
    lag spikes lag spikes lag spikes <- im now lvl 79 47% only from towers and k2.. k2 owned mee via towers..
    i gave 66,000 np (national points in this month via 2 times, THEY ARE ALL 66k gone.. deleted from my char but NOT givted 2 clan..
    speed before = 80.. 80 minus 20% = 80 minus 16 = 64.. yet new price is 68...
    try and send a ticekt 2 k2 (ripofplayers company)
    on all 5 accounts i cant send tickets..

ye oh ye wee are all whiners k2 is the best company in the world ( his part was ironic ok -.-)

<_<

AzazZel

yep, check the site at "Buy Premium" they changed the 1000 kc in 800G1 and the trina is still there =][/b]

ty.

Royalassassin

Pfff k2 and there shit

oO Jc Oo

i prefer buy gbs and buy valki set in mora much better for me fuk the new system

The king. Senior Member

uhm yea

Stfu dumb , you think i nerd like you? reading all this posts? pff i got life really.[/b]

wow your obnoxious

lag spikes lag spikes lag spikes <- im now lvl 79 47% only from towers and k2.. k2 owned mee via towers..
    i gave 66,000 np (national points in this month via 2 times, THEY ARE ALL 66k gone.. deleted from my char but NOT givted 2 clan..
    speed before = 80.. 80 minus 20% = 80 minus 16 = 64.. yet new price is 68...
    try and send a ticekt 2 k2 (ripofplayers company)
    on all 5 accounts i cant send tickets..
    ye oh ye wee are all whiners k2 is the best company in the world ( his part was ironic ok -.-)

<_<[/b]

speed pots were always 85 not 80... so 68 is right.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i prefer buy gbs and buy valki set in mora much better for me fuk the new system [/b]
    fuck the system, down with the machine bro.

lastdance

what happens to existing balance kc?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

what happens to existing balance kc?[/b]
    it gets converted into G1 Credits

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast