regiss, can maybe help out?

This is a discussion on regiss, can maybe help out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know but i think ur a gm or i dont known but involved with nttgame something:P? well i ...
Page: 1

Default regiss, can maybe help out?

I dont know but i think ur a gm or i dont known but involved with nttgame something:P?

well i bought this account and for me to be able to use otp i had to redo that shit all over. so i inactivated otp auth. but what i didnt know is i needed mobil number to reactive it and when i inactivated this the old number were still on this account and the old owner doesnt have this phone number anymore so we cant get a one time password. i tried to put a new mobile number , i got the auth code or w/e it was but we need a one time password and since i inactivated otp we cant get this anymore only by activate it again but we cant cuz we cant access to the old mobile number....

help me out plox, what can i do -.-?

i just wanet to cr this char lol but cant even log orion now cuz need otp and premium hours is running away

thanks in advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    I dont know but i think ur a gm or i dont known but involved with nttgame something:P?

well i bought this account and for me to be able to use otp i had to redo that shit all over. so i inactivated otp auth. but what i didnt know is i needed mobil number to reactive it and when i inactivated this the old number were still on this account and the old owner doesnt have this phone number anymore so we cant get a one time password. i tried to put a new mobile number , i got the auth code or w/e it was but we need a one time password and since i inactivated otp we cant get this anymore only by activate it again but we cant cuz we cant access to the old mobile number....

help me out plox, what can i do -.-?

i just wanet to cr this char lol but cant even log orion now cuz need otp and premium hours is running away

thanks in advice!
    No i cant.

cause i bought it? this dude quited so he wanted to get rid of it lolz, its illegal to buy a account? this guy can even confirm i bought it if u think its suspicious or something

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    cause i bought it? this dude quited so he wanted to get rid of it lolz, its illegal to buy a account? this guy can even confirm i bought it if u think its suspicious or something
    illegal and non support is provided for such accounts. You may end even banned at both accounts if reall owner of this account u bought would try to get it back. Thats best way to get hacked anyway.

ah okey so basicly i cant do nothing about it? this account is waste ? cuz the mobile number that is activated on it, cant even be accessed no more... and all i wanted to do was to cr the char and move it to my other account :/...

regiss, My friend is having a similar issue But with his own account. He doesnt has his old phone number, which he needs to get the code to log in OTP website. Brazilian governament decided to add another digit to all phone Numbers, this process still going on, But his number already has changed, so he is not able to do anything at his account right now, he tried to resend authentication code But the Message doesnt arrive, cuz its sending to his 8digit phone number.
    So, is there any way to be able to change the otp phone number without having access to your old phone?

PS: just to make things easier to understand
    Untill 2013 all brazilian phone Numbers had 8 digits (example: 1234 - 5678) now brazilian governament are adding a 9 digit at the most Crowded places, and all phone Numbers in the whole country will have this new digit untill 2016 (example: 91234-5678)

Thank you for your attention

Its İllegal its not supported