Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

remember any one the clan oneknightstand?

This is a discussion on remember any one the clan oneknightstand? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg immortalsouls mephosis that's old school[/b] I love how a grade 3 clan is top 5 on ares :lol: :lol: ...
Page: 2

omg immortalsouls mephosis that's old school[/b]
    I love how a grade 3 clan is top 5 on ares :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be old school picture ^^

sure i remember OKS bro

i joined OKS 12th of November 2004
    it was best clan for me i still missing that time and ill never forget

here r some very very old pictures

Redemption

[/b]
    hahahahhahaa if only he did 2more dmg

First funny PK party with a good turk friend, probably the first turk of usko^^
    [/b]
    Remember the time when minor used 60 sp and healed 60 hp?

BTW, another one of those "S4ndm4n onehitted me" screenshots xD

pff real OKS was in Adonis on MYKO, some random noob that got rejected from the clan there took the name on USKO ...

The Real Members: WohenQiang, Arkon, Rara, G4ara, Futurity, tehhealer, bladeihc, practus, tangman, Logovas just to name a few.

*edit* found a screenshot of the first ever win of CSW (just as it was being first added to KO)

MANYMANY

pff real OKS was in Adonis on MYKO, some random noob that got rejected from the clan there took the name on USKO ...[/b]
    xaxaaxaxxaxaaxa its they same people dude.........after the myko we go all to usko random noobs lol ask the panos(soulslayer) , trelaeime ,bidas,and loukoulos if you remember that people from your clan we pk together many times but maybe forget it bro...

Some of the real OKS players went to ares... but if i rememb correct 99% of them quit a bit into KE

nope those were not in OKS on MYKO, soul was RN, rest never heard of em in OKS on MYKO sorry heres another screenshot of the first red capes on the MYKO servers:

Yeah they did go to ares but name was taken so most switched up clan names, broke up a little too, lots quit after MYKO, etc.

MANYMANY

[quote]
    xaxaaxaxxaxaaxa its they same people dude.........after the myko we go all to usko random noobs lol ask the panos(soulslayer) , trelaeime ,bidas,and loukoulos if you remember that people from your clan we pk together many times but maybe forget it bro...
    [/q remember the rogue arkon????in myko or alexandreia?arkon is the greate english leader mutch fun there xaxax but we have all players problem with the premium and stop all together the game :-(

MANYMANY

nope those were not in OKS on MYKO, soul was RN, rest never heard of em in OKS on MYKO sorry heres another screenshot of the first red capes on the MYKO servers:

Yeah they did go to ares but name was taken so most switched up clan names, broke up a little too, lots quit after MYKO, etc.[/b]
    good ss dude panos and other play only in us but alexandreiagr (hohengiang) alexandreia(skatanafate) thermo(thermo) and 3,4 more guys from greece we play all together from same net cafe....in this clan!!!!

Thijsoord

i remember this clan on ares i was noobie :P
    and this clan was all the time killing skeleton champion :x
    http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?i...aarcherfs5.jpg

good ss dude panos and other play only in us but alexandreiagr (hohengiang) alexandreia(skatanafate) thermo(thermo) and 3,4 more guys from greece we play all together from same net cafe....in this clan!!!![/b]
    alexandreiagr (wohengiang) was the one that stated he was in orginal OKS, claiming he was one of the orginals (but as u can see its spelt with a Q not a G, WoHenQiang). These are not ur USKO copy cat clan screenshots, these are original MYKO (Malaysian KO) Adonis KO clan.

oOMG BREATH 1!!!
    BREATH !!!
    DAMIT ! BREATH <3333333

Redemption

i think i remember the leader =/

well, giang first nick ingame was something like... wohenpein or wohenpain, I remember that coz me and M4D used to lure their bosses to eslant town and trade spam them (when we were like lvl 4x,5x). Giang is indeed a greek guy, he&#39;s now in the army or sumthing like that if Im not messing things up

CoolTang, lvl me up please

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast