Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

remember any one the clan oneknightstand?

This is a discussion on remember any one the clan oneknightstand? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Leaders of OKS in USKO were playing MYKO ( few of them in OKS there ) ... Remember very well ...
Page: 3

Validating

Leaders of OKS in USKO were playing MYKO ( few of them in OKS there ) ... Remember very well when they were shouting on forums that they trade adonis items for ares

But to be honest they are all GAYS !!! :P

Once ill take tc and aja and we will rape their asses in real life ... thermo pm me here your msn ...

MANYMANY

well, giang first nick ingame was something like... wohenpein or wohenpain, I remember that coz me and M4D used to lure their bosses to eslant town and trade spam them (when we were like lvl 4x,5x). Giang is indeed a greek guy, he's now in the army or sumthing like that if Im not messing things up

CoolTang, lvl me up please [/b]
    you are great bro that is the first name...bravo

MANYMANY

alexandreiagr (wohengiang) was the one that stated he was in orginal OKS, claiming he was one of the orginals (but as u can see its spelt with a Q not a G, WoHenQiang). These are not ur USKO copy cat clan screenshots, these are original MYKO (Malaysian KO) Adonis KO clan.[/b]
    alexandergr is the hohengiang in usko and member on first oks in adonis........giang he start again play with oceanous and me......glacier styx spike lol xaxaxax :P

Niv Aslan

Wink

I remember these days. I remember them SOO goodd I played also in ares but as a human I MISS THIS OLD DAYS WITHOUT THE ANNOYING TURKS..
    I used to exp at Dark Eyes (used to look for some mages that aoed them) im about to cry :P this was about 4 years ago i miss this so much!!
    I remember I did the cape quest with phoenix warlords I died arround 15 times (I played italyen and nivikillman those days)..

Great times, sad when OKS went Humans and joined DaysAndNights™
    Anyway there is one name that is still the best ever and that is TomatoDePotatO if i remember it right

Timmy

sure i remember OKS bro

i joined OKS 12th of November 2004
    it was best clan for me i still missing that time and ill never forget

here r some very very old pictures

[/b]
    omg breth and dk hill

Glader

hey Timmy: FU! you just quoted a whole page just to say omg I'm nostalgic ^_^

I'm getting nostalgic as well from this though :wub:

Too bad I dont have any old screenshots left

Kleos

Wo = 我 I/Me
    Hen = 很 Very
    Qiang = 强 Strong
    TuLan = piss off. It's not Chinese but one of the dialect (Hokkien) commonly spoken in Malaysia, another one is Cantonese.
    Giang is not a Chinese word at all. :lol:

Subzero

old, i rememebr that time, i was in ::TheDragonSante:: clan, damn i miss all those niggas, btw if i rememebr right there was a guy name Lagovas who scammed the whole clan, isnt it?

futurity=mybuffer? xD

noone

uhm no one got pics from when every1 exped on AK's on eslant? :P

nathan16

Yeh back in the days. i was playing with Revens clan. ApostlesOfEvil or something. we exped on ash knights and dts. it was so good all players were there easy parties good exp. then eslant on blades and ak it was so fun i loved those days just with the clan and my friends who i will never forget on ares

Remember the time when minor used 60 sp and healed 60 hp?[/b]
    60 sp and 100 hp

Destro

intresting topic, nice ss´s
    all noobs xD

remember that you could have get scrolls from shop for 20k OR LESS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast