Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saying bye to a few good friends

This is a discussion on Saying bye to a few good friends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If posted in the wrong section feel free to move it, not like I have to give you permission anyways ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

If posted in the wrong section feel free to move it, not like I have to give you permission anyways right?

Didn't think you guys read lnsanity forums anymore but made my bye bye post. Leaving for bootcamp June 23'rd, for the Marine Corps. Wanted to say, glad I met every single one of you that I played with on Girakon, Fierce members as well and old lnsanity members. Most people say you can't trust anyone on an online game, well I can say I truly met some of the most honorable and trustworthy players a game has to offer, along with some of the most skilled. Was a blast while it lasted but we all know this game is on a serious downfall, the only people that seem to play it now are truly bored out of their minds and have nothing better to do but hand what they call "monkeys" 10 - 30$ and maybe more a month. While the company they pay continues to take shit away from the game, rather than using the money to expand it "lol".

My computer I had all the fraps of is gone, it will probably only cost 40$ to fix it but I'm leaving in less than 5 weeks and don't care about it anymore.

This will probably be my last post on ko4life but I will post on the lnsanity forum when at all possible, I will have a laptop after bootcamp to keep in touch with everybody that I met, but as I said before, remember the memorys of the old times, but play to dominate the new. But I guesse there is no dominating it when theres nothing left of a game but a hollow shell of what it once was or could have been.

Glad I met you all, Fierce and lnsanity and Bloodline, which I still consider the 3 best clans this game had to offer in the the ROFD patches, I'm not asking for a flame war with that statement either, its just an opinion . I played with the best and faught against the best and in the end we died like the rest, the difference was how many we took with us. lnsanity will always be my family born and bred in this game. Hoorah, graduated from highschool May 22'nd (yay)

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

bb. and gl

Ezquerra

good luck in marine corps.

Banned

Bye my dearest redneck, you will always be my favorite emo guy on vent
    "You have more hp/ac/ap than me you fukin retard" oh i just cant get it out off my head xD
    Gl sir!

Semper Fidelis h34r:

good luck in the marines, girakon was a blast, was fun to play. Everybody is leaving now

Hydr4

Hey havoc good to see u go man this game is slowly emptying out wich is god cuz k2 doesnt deserve better good luck in the marine man <3 old gira times

Banned

bb havoc..ill always remember you =]
    gl in marine..hope you wont be shooted in first few weeks ...

gl in marine. =)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

bye. and lol, its majix.

Bye dude i always get in fights with. xD

NuXx

Bye Drew

Banned

bb redneck ^_^

Bye drew and gl haha and thanks for the name typage ^_^

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

take care mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast