Remembering Sept. 11, 2001

This is a discussion on Remembering Sept. 11, 2001 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://attacked911.tripod.com/ feel free to add your own anything you would like just keep it respectful. please...
Page: 1

-Jared-

Default Remembering Sept. 11, 2001

http://attacked911.tripod.com/

feel free to add your own anything you would like just keep it respectful. please

oncemore

Remember the people, not how they died, i found that disgusting.

narinn114

that fucked up...this is the type of thing that makes me wana go kill those basterds.verry sad cuz i know people that lost family there

-Jared-

hmm that took 2minutes to flame me gg...

narinn114

its not disgusting...same as how i loose a friend i visit his grave in honor of the life he lived

king arthur

oncemore

Originally posted by narinn114
    its not disgusting...same as how i loose a friend i visit his grave in honor of the life he lived
    Yes you honour his life, not his death, seeing how the people died isn't needed to remember them.

-Jared-

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114
    Yes you honour his life, not his death, seeing how the people died isn't needed to remember them.[/b]
    wow i hope u dont mean this , we look back at this momment in time so that it will never happen again yea we all like to forget the way they died untill it happens again

stringz

Originally posted by Jared-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-Jared-)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114

Yes you honour his life, not his death, seeing how the people died isn't needed to remember them.
    wow i hope u dont mean this , we look back at this momment in time so that it will never happen again yea we all like to forget the way they died untill it happens again[/b]

+1

We gotta remember both their life and how it happened.

"We won't forget"