View Poll Results: Would you like to see the "(half) nude" signatures removed?

Voters
309. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    153 49.51%
  • No

    156 50.49%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 189

Removal of "Nude" Signatures

This is a discussion on Removal of "Nude" Signatures within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by IIStunnerII+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IIStunnerII)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY give me the power to edit sigs and the results of this poll wont ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by IIStunnerII+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IIStunnerII)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    give me the power to edit sigs and the results of this poll wont even matter
    Pfffffff u dont need it, u got the power to ban those perverts.[/b]
    That still leaves their sigs :P

  2. #122
    Draconetsu
    Guest

    Default

    people already think I'm weird, been that way since I was no taller than my father's kneecap. But if it ever got to be a problem, I'd just block the image, doesn't take but a few seconds xD. But meh, you can't please everyone, this was gonna be explosive one way or the other, people were gonna take sides, and things were going to get fun, er, nasty. I try to be civil in my debating/arguing, but I usually fail. In the end, it's the forum owner's call, I just try to give a voice for the people who are voting no but not saying anything, (why you guys leaving me out here alone ;_. But I had my fun. You guys can do as you wish, it doesn't hurt me either way. I just saw this thing was all one sided in the posts and thought I'd try my hand at arguing the other way, but since few people came to my aid, I'm giving up (I said that earlier, but I just can't leave well enough alone). I can't take on everyone on these forums, that's a losing battle lol. But yeah, in the end, this is a gaming forum, and on the server of some business sites (why didn't any of you bother to point that out? I'm very disappointed in you :P) so some images should be deemed inappropriate, just don't go overboard. Sometimes, a picture of a girl is just a picture of girl. As long as she's wearing tasteful clothing and not being sexually suggestive, there should be nothing wrong with that.

  3. #123
    susGe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Draconetsu
    people already think I'm weird, been that way since I was no taller than my father's kneecap. *But if it ever got to be a problem, I'd just block the image, doesn't take but a few seconds xD. *But meh, you can't please everyone, this was gonna be explosive one way or the other, people were gonna take sides, and things were going to get fun, er, nasty. *I try to be civil in my debating/arguing, but I usually fail. *In the end, it's the forum owner's call, I just try to give a voice for the people who are voting no but not saying anything, (why you guys leaving me out here alone ;_. *But I had my fun. *You guys can do as you wish, it doesn't hurt me either way. *I just saw this thing was all one sided in the posts and thought I'd try my hand at arguing the other way, but since few people came to my aid, I'm giving up (I said that earlier, but I just can't leave well enough alone). *I can't take on everyone on these forums, that's a losing battle lol. *But yeah, in the end, this is a gaming forum, and on the server of some business sites (why didn't any of you bother to point that out? *I'm very disappointed in you :P) *so some images should be deemed inappropriate, just don't go overboard. *Sometimes, a picture of a girl is just a picture of girl. *As long as she's wearing tasteful clothing and not being sexually suggestive, there should be nothing wrong with that.
    Thats because they know if they say they voted no they would be labeled a pervert. I for one voted no because i dont find the sigs to be innapropriate for a game forum that is based around a game that according to the tos is for people who are 18+. Also if i remember correctly the game itself is for 15+. I dont think any of the sigs ive seen on this forum go anywhere near over pg-13 . The only problem i have with sigs is that there seems to be no size limit.

  4. #124
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    give me the power to edit sigs and the results of this poll wont even matter
    now ur talking

    Give the rights for teh paddy!! :wub:

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconetsu
    people already think I'm weird, been that way since I was no taller than my father's kneecap. *But if it ever got to be a problem, I'd just block the image, doesn't take but a few seconds xD. *But meh, you can't please everyone, this was gonna be explosive one way or the other, people were gonna take sides, and things were going to get fun, er, nasty. *I try to be civil in my debating/arguing, but I usually fail. *In the end, it's the forum owner's call, I just try to give a voice for the people who are voting no but not saying anything, (why you guys leaving me out here alone ;_. *But I had my fun. *You guys can do as you wish, it doesn't hurt me either way. *I just saw this thing was all one sided in the posts and thought I'd try my hand at arguing the other way, but since few people came to my aid, I'm giving up (I said that earlier, but I just can't leave well enough alone). *I can't take on everyone on these forums, that's a losing battle lol. *But yeah, in the end, this is a gaming forum, and on the server of some business sites (why didn't any of you bother to point that out? *I'm very disappointed in you :P) *so some images should be deemed inappropriate, just don't go overboard. *Sometimes, a picture of a girl is just a picture of girl. *As long as she's wearing tasteful clothing and not being sexually suggestive, there should be nothing wrong with that.
    Thats because they know if they say they voted no they would be labeled a pervert. I for one voted no because i dont find the sigs to be innapropriate for a game forum that is based around a game that according to the tos is for people who are 18+. Also if i remember correctly the game itself is for 15+. I dont think any of the sigs ive seen on this forum go anywhere near over pg-13 . The only problem i have with sigs is that there seems to be no size limit.[/b]
    it should also apply to avatars

  6. #126
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    give me the power to edit sigs and the results of this poll wont even matter
    We'd have so much fun

  7. #127
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconetsu

    people already think I'm weird, been that way since I was no taller than my father's kneecap. *But if it ever got to be a problem, I'd just block the image, doesn't take but a few seconds xD. *But meh, you can't please everyone, this was gonna be explosive one way or the other, people were gonna take sides, and things were going to get fun, er, nasty. *I try to be civil in my debating/arguing, but I usually fail. *In the end, it's the forum owner's call, I just try to give a voice for the people who are voting no but not saying anything, (why you guys leaving me out here alone ;_. *But I had my fun. *You guys can do as you wish, it doesn't hurt me either way. *I just saw this thing was all one sided in the posts and thought I'd try my hand at arguing the other way, but since few people came to my aid, I'm giving up (I said that earlier, but I just can't leave well enough alone). *I can't take on everyone on these forums, that's a losing battle lol. *But yeah, in the end, this is a gaming forum, and on the server of some business sites (why didn't any of you bother to point that out? *I'm very disappointed in you :P) *so some images should be deemed inappropriate, just don't go overboard. *Sometimes, a picture of a girl is just a picture of girl. *As long as she's wearing tasteful clothing and not being sexually suggestive, there should be nothing wrong with that.

    Thats because they know if they say they voted no they would be labeled a pervert. I for one voted no because i dont find the sigs to be innapropriate for a game forum that is based around a game that according to the tos is for people who are 18+. Also if i remember correctly the game itself is for 15+. I dont think any of the sigs ive seen on this forum go anywhere near over pg-13 . The only problem i have with sigs is that there seems to be no size limit.
    it should also apply to avatars[/b]
    pfff i already said that -_- :P

  8. #128
    Aluzion
    Guest

    Default

    I couldnt care less.

    Im here for the read, not to look at their avatars and sigs.

  9. #129
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by Aluzion
    I couldnt care less.

    Im here for the read, not to look at their avatars and sigs.
    than why do you have a sig? :unsure:

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by Draconetsu
    I understand what you guys are saying. *You want the freedom to look at this whenever, and that is understandable. *But in my eyes, that's selfish. *Why should these people have to remove their sigs because you want to look at a forum from work? *Is that respectful to them? *You can't go limiting people's freedoms just because you want something. *What if someone used a pic of his gf/wife in her bikini because he wanted people to see how lucky he is? *Is it right to tell him that he can't do that, then say his gf/wife is a porn slut for wearing that outfit? *These sigs are a reflection of a person, it's part of them they want you to see, and some people want you to see what they find attractive, how is that wrong? *And quite frankly, there aren't that many sigs like that.

    edit: *and to be honest, I'm having fun with this, I love a good debate/argument :P
    Let me ask u this, on ANY site where have you ever had this case? No one posts a pic of their wife in a bikini.. if you had a wife you would realize that. That's like saying... OMG LOOK HOW SEXY MY WIFE IS PLZ FANTISISE AND HAVE WET DREAMS OVER HER!. No one in their sane mind would do that lol...

    Also why do u care what I do at work.. In fact I just got a promotion and will be moving soon. It isn't my falt some cant handel both. What else do you want me to do sitting here at work with nothing to do? I went to collage to not work construction now plz stop critisizing people with free time and who have better jobs than you. I do my job really well and I dont need anyone other than my boss to tell me to do better.

  11. #131
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default


    Well then vote YES to NO! if you do not want them to be allowed on the website.

  12. #132
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconetsu
    I understand what you guys are saying. *You want the freedom to look at this whenever, and that is understandable. *But in my eyes, that's selfish. *Why should these people have to remove their sigs because you want to look at a forum from work? *Is that respectful to them? *You can't go limiting people's freedoms just because you want something. *What if someone used a pic of his gf/wife in her bikini because he wanted people to see how lucky he is? *Is it right to tell him that he can't do that, then say his gf/wife is a porn slut for wearing that outfit? *These sigs are a reflection of a person, it's part of them they want you to see, and some people want you to see what they find attractive, how is that wrong? *And quite frankly, there aren't that many sigs like that.

    edit: *and to be honest, I'm having fun with this, I love a good debate/argument :P
    Let me ask u this, on ANY site where have you ever had this case? No one posts a pic of their wife in a bikini.. if you had a wife you would realize that. That's like saying... OMG LOOK HOW SEXY MY WIFE IS PLZ FANTISISE AND HAVE WET DREAMS OVER HER!. No one in their sane mind would do that lol...[/b]
    Agreed, nobody will post a pic of their girlfriend. Last thing I want is all of the very strange people on this forum masturbating to pictures/thoughts of my girlfriend.

  13. #133
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    am i the only one thinking psy is enjoying seeing that picture wayyyyyyyy too much?

  14. #134
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    am i the only one thinking psy is enjoying seeing that picture wayyyyyyyy too much?
    Keep talking Mr. I'm So Tired of Talking With Psy That I Log Off of MSN

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    am i the only one thinking psy is enjoying seeing that picture wayyyyyyyy too much?
    lawl... I wonder how he came across that pic anyways. Psy you have some fetishes you need to share with us?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •