eRepublik

This is a discussion on eRepublik within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online (MMO), social networking and strategy web browser game. The game allows players to participate ...
Page: 1

eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online (MMO), social networking and strategy web browser game. The game allows players to participate as individual citizens in an online mirror of the real world. eRepublik combines both Social Networking and Strategy into a single online game where players can participate in a variety of activities. Citizens of the eRepublik world can own businesses, form political parties, vote in elections, write newspaper articles, and even go to war as citizens of virtual versions of real life countries. Upon joining, a citizen picks which virtual country he wishes to join. Each of these countries is named after an actual country in the real world, and is located similarly. The citizen then seeks employment at a company within that...
    country, and is allowed the opportunity to train as a soldier for that country. Training, and working at a company is done on a daily basis. The world in eRepublik is sometimes referred as "The New World".[/b]
    A friend got me into this game, and when i first saw it i didn't even wanna play it. Yes, this is a browser game.
    But the game got to me, and its quite fun now. When you start, the game is actually just 2 clicks a day. You work, you train and thats that. All the countries are organised, and when you start you will immediately get help from your country.
    First week of playing the game is boring. But when you reach a certain lvl (dont worry no grinding here :P) it becomes fun.

One fo the major pluses:
    TURKS stay in Turkey weeee.
    So if any1 would like to try pls make an account through my reference

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Ljubo+Kostic

and pm me here i will explain the game, or send me a pm ingame

World war started 2 hours ago Hungary on a rampage to conquer the world

Urahara

This is soooo boring. >:[

I can't believe you call this fun.

This is soooo boring. >:[

I can't believe you call this fun.[/b]
    trust me when you get lvl 15-16-17 its fun. game is alot about strategy :P