Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rent a char

This is a discussion on Rent a char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just rented a char from WARP Well since I never played mage I should give it a try maybe ...
Page: 1

Sno0p

I just rented a char from WARP

Well since I never played mage I should give it a try maybe it will be interesting.So I payed with gbs on logos for a mage on diez to just play for a while.

Terms are i`ll give the mage back with the same gear after idk a week or so.He said no1 else has acces to it so its perfect.I already paid.

My question is how many of you whould rent a char for IGC or IGI,and how many whould try another players char ?

Banned Senior Member

I think than u asking for getting hacked

im not meaning u but more people will getting hacked for sure..

Banned

I think than u asking for getting hacked

im not meaning u but more people will getting hacked for sure..[/b]
    yes unless you give it to someone who aint a bad person you know...
    but i would do this you know..
    i think what you did was cool man..
    gl

WARP

bump

Aziznow

I don't get it.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Yeah and after a week the guy who is the owner of that character will be happy to see his character deleveled to lvl 30 ;d

Banned

I don't get it.[/b]
    this dude paid paid im guessing the due who bumped this post items or USD or igc to play his char for a week or so
    this could be real benefitting for people who have GG chars to actually get something in return for not playing KO for a week or so..
    therre char can be gaing %'s gaining np's all this when the real owner is just chilling have a nice not stressful few days..

Aziznow

Ok i see thank you.

i think this would be a nice idea but theirs a probabilty if u make ur char rentable they can de-lvl it

Banned

i think this would be a nice idea but theirs a probabilty if u make ur char rentable they can de-lvl it[/b]
    yes but its a chance people whilling to take
    but im sure if its GG char they will do background check to people who want to play

WARP

yes but its a chance people whilling to take
    but im sure if its GG char they will do background check to people who want to play[/b]
    +1

WafflesAndCocaine

mods should make a section for renting chars and put up a list of all the trustable people on it , but still wouldnt work out sooner or later somone will get hacked/delvled/scammed ect. ^^

Banned

mods should make a section for renting chars and put up a list of all the trustable people on it , but still wouldnt work out sooner or later somone will get hacked/delvled/scammed ect. ^^[/b]
    you should mention this in "ko4life" section..but i dont think that MODS can say whos trustable or not
    but yeah sooner or later someone will get hacked delvled or scammed .. know what.. ? whos fualt will it be..? the chars owner...

Sno0p

Could use some party ,any kind , atm on d2 (for any1 who`d like to help me out ,i`d appreciate that)

Banned

warp is a gg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast