Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Rent system

This is a discussion on Rent system within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; buy rental sc from charon ncp near anvil go to rental ncp click register item put ur item in 2nd ...
Page: 2

startrizerg

buy rental sc from charon ncp near anvil go to rental ncp click register item put ur item in 2nd box ,put rental sc in1st box then press ok, then put price and for how long u renting it .

i log few hr later

storage.

i dunno if i got 18m from it in inn directly or not O.o , i wonder what will happen if i have 21gb in inn and i rent item some1 take it on rent how will i get money then ^^ and a question when i set item to rent it said keep ur inventory free so item can return ^^ i wonder what will happen to item if time of its renting up and my inventory be full that time ^^

Strifey

lol i can imagine this happening

someone rents ur leet item, dupes it and keeps the original somehow and returns the duped one h34r:

Zaczaco11

someone rents ur leet item, dupes it and keeps the original somehow and returns the duped one h34r:[/b]
    it'd makea good quiting story

tommyleonghk

someone rents ur leet item, dupes it and keeps the original somehow and returns the duped one h34r:[/b]
    scary stuff there yoh h34r:

when i rented my Garp +8 the servers went down :unsure:

i hope not a new bug or something happen to it

tommyleonghk

when i rented my Garp +8 the servers went down :unsure:

i hope not a new bug or something happen to it [/b]
    i think its still safe to rent your items out

give it 2 weeks or so.... better think twice before renting out your babies

hax0r aga

lime

has anyone rented something to see if it is bugged or something to prevent dupes etc? i would assume it would be greyed out

if this is a bug or smthin, ima kill my self, i got alot gg stuff up :P

just rented out my staff, and then it got boring, so i canceled the registration and the staff didnt come to my inventory. so i crapped myself. then i looked in inn hostess and there it was ^^

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Where do I find rental npc ? Lazy to go to search for him

ahh inbetween the 2 moradon inns, behind anvil if u know wat i mean ^^

Do you receive the money immediately when the items being rented or you receive the money wen rent time expire? Cuz i didnt notice any difference in my inn money or inventory.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

it will be pwnage thing for warriors on da new servers... f/e when they are online they are exping but when they are goin to bed they can rent weapon/armors and when they wake up they'll have cash for souls and they will continue fast exp with sd or hs someone with 2 glaves +7 at the begginin will be lucky bastard

Banned

has anyone rented something to see if it is bugged or something to prevent dupes etc? i would assume it would be greyed out[/b]
    You cant dupe something you cant trade..

Banned

Do you receive the money immediately when the items being rented or you receive the money wen rent time expire? Cuz i didnt notice any difference in my inn money or inventory.[/b]

i think when u logon u get money worth of the time its been rented so far if its still currently beeing rented

for example.. i rented a cleaver9 for 55mil for 6 hours, i loged on 5min ago got just over 49mil and its still rented for a bit more time ^^

what i dont know and would like to know is.. when someone rents my item then the time expires.. does my item go into my inn or it keeps beeing in the rental list waiting to be rented again? ide like it better if it was second choice.. cuz ide just leave that baby there makin money a whole year :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast