Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Rent system

This is a discussion on Rent system within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SO im guessing before you go to sleep you can just rent out all your items if you wanted to ...
Page: 4

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

SO im guessing before you go to sleep you can just rent out all your items if you wanted to and log off?

Yes, when you log back in your items will be returned I guess

Ignore Me Senior Member

Yes, when you log back in your items will be returned I guess [/b]
    No.

If they rent 5 minutes before you log on - you just got to honour the rental period.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i rented out my wep before i went to sleep, woke up and had my wep back + 25m

mrmagic2008

i wish it would tell you when the item was rented, so then you can know when to recieve it back lol

Ignore Me Senior Member

i wish it would tell you when the item was rented, so then you can know when to recieve it back lol[/b]
    It comes up in the info.

Also rental guy check confirm page. Rented items are lit up and tell you time rented.

ILIKEPIE

I rented some things last night to pk in adream for a while but it was empty and logged off. Logged on today and I still have them, was only supposed to be for 6 hours...

It comes up in the info.

Also rental guy check confirm page. Rented items are lit up and tell you time rented.[/b]

Ya this would be great, a clock or something...

lil_mageskillz

it tells u when the item has been rented and then you chk ur time and see how much is left.

I rented some things last night to pk in adream for a while but it was empty and logged off. Logged on today and I still have them, was only supposed to be for 6 hours...[/b]

This is a bit concerning did everyone skip this post? ILIKEPIE any updates on this? Still have items or no?

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

It seems if the person who rents is logged off you wont get your item/s back until they log back on, which is obviously a pretty big problem. This happened to a few clannies. Also my shard I rented out stayed rented out much past the expiration date and didnt come back until I relogged. So far I'm not too impressed with the system. Another thing it lacks is a timer to pick how long you want it sitting in rental, so you can know the longest it will be out for.

ILIKEPIE

This is a bit concerning did everyone skip this post? ILIKEPIE any updates on this? Still have items or no?[/b]
    It got "returned" about an hour after I posted, I was wasting some time in adream and they just kinda disappeared right in the middle pf pking.

Banned

<3 cypher (its 500mil btw)

edit: just saw a +10 scorpion scyth there too xD

I&#39;m not seeing coins atm, anyone else getting their coins for renting?

Speed

so if i want to just screw someone royally all i have to do is log a nub char with money, rent a raptor +9 and never log in again on that char...? lol that sounds awfull, ill never put my items on rental if thats the case

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast