Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Rent system

This is a discussion on Rent system within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering can you rent items that are sealed. Cuz i tried renting my CS(sealed) out but it was ...
Page: 6

007_heal

I was wondering can you rent items that are sealed. Cuz i tried renting my CS(sealed) out but it was giving me error. I put up my SS(unsealed) and it worked fine.

And whats the point if you cant rent sealed items, cuz most people that have good items have them sealed and would not unseal for security reasons.

I was wondering can you rent items that are sealed. Cuz i tried renting my CS(sealed) out but it was giving me error. I put up my SS(unsealed) and it worked fine.

And whats the point if you cant rent sealed items, cuz most people that have good items have them sealed and would not unseal for security reasons.[/b]
    u cant rent items if they r sealed u need to unseal them

u cant rent items if they r sealed u need to unseal them[/b]
    that sucks ass

dizz123

what happens if some one rents your weapon and get's banned with your items on that account u get your stuff back?

read 3 posts above

aruc

my item was took for more than 6 hours now.... the time i put it up was for 6hr.... when am i suppose to get the money, immediately when they take the item or when the item comes back to you ??

and when am i suppose to get back the item .. if its already been more than 6 hours ... the guy has to be online for 6 hours so it counts or just when he comes back online ??

my item was took for more than 6 hours now.... the time i put it up was for 6hr.... when am i suppose to get the money, immediately when they take the item or when the item comes back to you ??

and when am i suppose to get back the item .. if its already been more than 6 hours ... the guy has to be online for 6 hours so it counts or just when he comes back online ??[/b]

The guy has to have it for 6 hours dude.. Means you get ur item within 12 hours... brains pls

aruc

The guy has to have it for 6 hours dude.. Means you get ur item within 12 hours... brains pls[/b]
    LMAO just relogged and got my item back...
    6 hours + 20min after the guy took the item.... if someone took the item 6 hours ago how can i receive it within 12 hours, if i meant it to be rent for 6 hours ??? that makes no sense... BRAINS PLS.

Zaczaco11

why couldnt u just wait to find the answer out for yourself?

PATIENCE PLSSSSSS

d4rkchrisz

and when am i suppose to get back the item .. if its already been more than 6 hours ... the guy has to be online for 6 hours so it counts or just when he comes back online ??[/b]
    The 1st time i got the money immedialtely after he rented it.
    But now since i rented it with teh latest patch idk :S didnt get any money :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

LMAO just relogged and got my item back...
    6 hours + 20min after the guy took the item.... if someone took the item 6 hours ago how can i receive it within 12 hours, if i meant it to be rent for 6 hours ??? that makes no sense... BRAINS PLS.[/b]
    RENTAL scrolls are deleted ';-x

d4rkchrisz

RENTAL scrolls are deleted ';-x[/b]
    hehe WRONG! still got 2, but i rented my hb +7 and guess what :P .. didnt get the money

Got my hb back though..

Ignore Me Senior Member

hehe WRONG! still got 2, but i rented my hb +7 and guess what :P .. didnt get the money

Got my hb back though..[/b]
    No one can rent your item. So new items are pointless...

Guess you get stuff rented before patch as normal.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456