Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REPORT SUBJECT

This is a discussion on REPORT SUBJECT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Erida has been taking care of that Simon :P...
Page: 2

Erida has been taking care of that Simon :P

little_painter

1st report i got was
    a turcish priest " Linegolegion ´"
    was trying too doo snake queen hee coems start ksing gets angry cause no succes, then starts trade spamming and shouting out at me to ostop ksing oO
    then reports mee cause hee dident manage too kill mee with his trade spam

2nd report was from mage"Seweneseah" or something liek that, his clan made ks aprty at eidelons and my party got tired of it, wee moved too falcons, and he came there wit the rest of his clannies and ksed us there, then he reported us all gg turcish mage ftw hee renamed his clan soo now its even harder to osay kkingofmoradonn ? i think

3rd report was from a turcish guy whos name i cant pronounce too impossible and couldent find him cause was in middle of santa at asga, i gues hee thinks i was cheating cause i used skill on santa cause hee kept spamming NO SKILL NO SKILL

getting reported for using skill on santa it a record im sure <_<

hushie

i pm'd him asking why had reported me, he didnt reply maybe he doesnt understand english

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShiFTx
    Is this the party you speak of Shai? <_< *

i hope u dont pk with that skillbar....

but back on-topic. yea thats retarded...just cuz party was full and u didnt kick someone for him ._.[/b]
    As a matter of fact, i do pk with this skill bar. Since my computer is shitty and i get bad fps 2 mh buttons on my computer = 1 mh button on a good computer.

I submitted a support ticket to k2 about the "Report Subject" above our heads. I got a response from them fairly quickly actually. They told me that they are aware of the abuse of the report feature and are working on disabling it. They also said that right now it is just a cosmetic problem and that there was going to be no punishment for having it above our chars. So for now just laugh at everyone that has it, me included, and don't worry about it.

Originally posted by T_knight
    i got reported while being afk -.-
    haha. half my clan got RS's like that. Merching = reason for ban?

Banned

when i was on undivided i ran around karus before i went human doing it, i didnt give a shit lol its funny as hell

Cocaine

Thats why Jesus doesent love you any more Josh.

AphRaeL

This Report Subject crap should just be fkin removed, turks abuse it to hell

Flay

yeah, just pisses off ppl.

jezuss

i got reported by flaming a koxper -_-

Originally posted by jezuss
    i got reported by flaming a koxper -_-
    well you deserved it!!! how dare you flame koxpers. all they were doing was sitting there. XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12