Report system

This is a discussion on Report system within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you honestly think this is gonan work? take a long hard look at the users here and tell me ...
Page: 1

lol you honestly think this is gonan work? take a long hard look at the users here and tell me that they are intelligent enough not to spam reports for gay shit, kind of like the kiddies in the wow general channels. "omg u said wee wee reported hehe" "nigger...reported!!!!!" ( i got banned for suggesting that last 1 as a pets name :X) but anyways thats off topic. i just think this community is too stupid to make the report function worthwhile.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol you honestly think this is gonan work? take a long hard look at the users here and tell me that they are intelligent enough not to spam reports for gay shit, kind of like the kiddies in the wow general channels. "omg u said wee wee reported hehe" "nigger...reported!!!!!" ( i got banned for suggesting that last 1 as a pets name :X) but anyways thats off topic. i just think this community is too stupid to make the report function worthwhile.[/b]
    We're not retarded, we don't go on banning sprees - we will actually look into posts before we ban someone.

Plus, reports go to all administrators and moderators, which there are around 10-20... there's plenty of people to sort out issues.

Misuki

opps

lutz_testing_account

Testing.

Misuki

BAN LUTZ TESTING!
    Hey btw lutz your inbox is full.

BAN LUTZ TESTING!
    Hey btw lutz your inbox is full.[/b]
    Fixed.

10-20 i thought there were like 5...but yeah im sure u will get swamped with retards reporting nothing.

10-20 i thought there were like 5...but yeah im sure u will get swamped with retards reporting nothing.[/b]
    I can't count.

Something will happen.

I can't count.

Something will happen.[/b]
    So much description :huh: