Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know he quit game and he may not read this forum anymore, so i dont want idiots remembering me ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

i know he quit game and he may not read this forum anymore, so i dont want idiots remembering me about that, im requesting Glarfist, to return me the roc that i lent him 2 or 3 weeks before he quit, 1st days of january.. he said he was going to pay it to me, then i went on vacations and when i came back, he said he was going to quit the game, i asked for my roc, and he said he was going to return it to me, but he needed some time, i said okay, so i started offering my roc for usd, i got a buyer, so i talked with glarfist, and he said, okay u will be getting ur roc, but not today, im a bit busy, so i said ok, i guess i can sell the roc, get the money, and then ask glar for the roc, so the guy sent me 90 usd viaa western union, and i kept trying to contact glar, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, the other guy was getting tired of waiting, and was even thinking that i was going to scam him, 1 week passed, and glarfist didnt appear, so i had to resend the other guy the money via western union, and take money out of my pocket to pay w.u. fees, because this stupid "good gun" that u call, went away with my roc, 2 days later he comes on msn, and i ask him about my roc, and i tell him what happened, he said " zzzz u only care about the items, u are an item hunter, this is all u care about friends?.. items??.. u dont do that to friends".. i said : look at what u did, and tell me if that was friendly, i want MY roc now, and he said, okay... u will be getting ur precious, and loggeed off from msn, and since that day i havnt been able to talk with him, seems that, either he wants to forget completely about ko, which envolves taking away my roc, or like some ppl say, he just forgot how to use his msn...

i am still waiting, some ppl say that im wasting my time, but i dont care, maybe someone here can contact him, and ask him to be a man, and come here and return what is not his...and maybe, defend the little respect that he has left...

DrGuacho...

Banned

You should've told him that you needed the roc for another person and wat the situation is.
    otherwise i would have thought the same as he did i mean you sounded so desperate for no reason O.O

G0D

u got owned good sir

btw gl on getting ur Roc back

Guachimagaa

You should've told him that you needed the roc for another person and wat the situation is.
    otherwise i would have thought the same as he did i mean you sounded so desperate for no reason O.O[/b]
    i didnt have to tell him that, just because it is or was i dont care... MY roc, and he is or was suppossed to either, pay me the roc, or return it to me, from the exact moment he quit the game..

the_man_slayer

ikoria has access to glar, if glar says this is all true and to give the roc back, im sure ikoria can do it for him.. but as of yet, who knows what is what :P

little_painter

i doubt wery mutch u got a problem.. btw.. tormentors forum dont work? or you dont have him on msn??.. :huh:

Guachimagaa

i doubt wery mutch u got a problem.. btw.. tormentors forum dont work? or you dont have him on msn??.. :huh:[/b]

ive been waiting for glar to come on msn for more than 1 month.... and i dont think tormentors forums r very active.. i alrdy asked ikoria and sephyro if they could contact glar, like 2 weeks ago, sephyro told me he was not able to do so, and i havnt talked with ikoria yet, i thought this could be the only way left...and yes, i got a problem, its my roc, and im still waiting for it, glarfist is either too busy, doesnt care, or just dont want to give it back to me..

Sephyro

ive been waiting for glar to come on msn for more than 1 month.... and i dont think tormentors forums r very active.. i alrdy asked ikoria and sephyro if they could contact glar, like 2 weeks ago, sephyro told me he was not able to do so, and i havnt talked with ikoria yet, i thought this could be the only way left...and yes, i got a problem, its my roc, and im still waiting for it, glarfist is either too busy, doesnt care, or just dont want to give it back to me..[/b]
    Maybe you meant that Ts forum is not being browsed by Glar in particular, that is what ud need.
    Yes i am not able to contact Glar, as well as every1 but an irl friend of him, since he has quitted using msn for a long time, and he is not seeming to be using Ts forum, and i dont have his phone
    Back on topic, Im pretty sure that he used ur roc to compound his +2, and even tho i and iko dont have his sq (maybe iko has but last time i asked him he told me he had prolly forgotten it :P), we wouldnt have been able to unseal it. Thats why i told u it was gonna be useless this topic.
    The only thing we can do is giving u a cb roc, since his 'not caring about u' is a problem of ours as well. Meet u and iko on msn asap ;o

Banned Senior Member

i thought iko said you scammed a clan bank iron necklace :S

Sephyro

he gave it back

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i can understand this sort of situation o.O delaying just pisses ppl off (esp. after continuous delaying)

4:20

i know he quit game and he may not read this forum anymore, so i dont want idiots remembering me about that, im requesting Glarfist, to return me the roc that i lent him 2 or 3 weeks before he quit, 1st days of january.. he said he was going to pay it to me, then i went on vacations and when i came back, he said he was going to quit the game, i asked for my roc, and he said he was going to return it to me, but he needed some time, i said okay, so i started offering my roc for usd, i got a buyer, so i talked with glarfist, and he said, okay u will be getting ur roc, but not today, im a bit busy, so i said ok, i guess i can sell the roc, get the money, and then ask glar for the roc, so the guy sent me 90 usd viaa western union, and i kept trying to contact glar, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, the other guy was getting tired of waiting, and was even thinking that i was going to scam him, 1 week passed, and glarfist didnt appear, so i had to resend the other guy the money via western union, and take money out of my pocket to pay w.u. fees, because this stupid "good gun" that u call, went away with my roc, 2 days later he comes on msn, and i ask him about my roc, and i tell him what happened, he said " zzzz u only care about the items, u are an item hunter, this is all u care about friends?.. items??.. u dont do that to friends".. i said : look at what u did, and tell me if that was friendly, i want MY roc now, and he said, okay... u will be getting ur precious, and loggeed off from msn, and since that day i havnt been able to talk with him, seems that, either he wants to forget completely about ko, which envolves taking away my roc, or like some ppl say, he just forgot how to use his msn...

i am still waiting, some ppl say that im wasting my time, but i dont care, maybe someone here can contact him, and ask him to be a man, and come here and return what is not his...and maybe, defend the little respect that he has left...

DrGuacho...[/b]
    This, is, what, I, see, when, I, read, your, message.....

Banned

Owned :b

Banned

Owned :b[/b]
    is it just me, or do other people get pissed at kids that say "owned" in posts like a million fucking times in every fucking topic? they are just as bad as those people that go +1 fifty times a day

is it just me, or do other people get pissed at kids that say "owned" in posts like a million fucking times in every fucking topic? they are just as bad as those people that go +1 fifty times a day[/b]
    +1 h34r:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast