Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Problem solved close topic [spoiler]I like pizza[/spoiler]...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Problem solved close topic
    [spoiler]I like pizza[/spoiler]

IkoRia

hmm well
    About Glarfist he stoped logging msn cause of many reasons so he didn't block you or anything...

About the roc, best solution to your problem should be, to sell all the cb items you have it should be about the same value as a roc, and when/if Glar finds time to solve all of this we deal with it now... But a post like this is seriously just pointless...

About me/we taking something from Glars acc would be completely idiotic sens we hear one way story and why you didn't post on Clan forum I still don't get? I mean you can't seriosly be that dumb that you think he stop browsing our forum and he still browse this?

All I see by this post is you trying to drag down one of the most respected people in ko history...

And I totally understand his reaction towards you, cause if the conversation was like you showed it, it really shows that you only care for the item :/

Well well I don't see any point what so ever of having this discussion on ko4life, think its just pathetic and lame

TaDaaa

All I see by this post is you trying to drag down one of the most respected people in ko history...[/b]

Seems to be a running theme the last few days. Just like the Havvk post.

Banned

is it just me, or do other people get pissed at kids that say "owned" in posts like a million fucking times in every fucking topic? they are just as bad as those people that go +1 fifty times a day[/b]
    Hmm, only you have the same opinion? go bed

Hmm, only you have the same opinion? go bed [/b]
    actualy i agree with him...

Banned

>_<

Guachimagaa

hmm well
    About Glarfist he stoped logging msn cause of many reasons so he didn&#39;t block you or anything...

About the roc, best solution to your problem should be, to sell all the cb items you have it should be about the same value as a roc, and when/if Glar finds time to solve all of this we deal with it now... But a post like this is seriously just pointless...

About me/we taking something from Glars acc would be completely idiotic sens we hear one way story and why you didn&#39;t post on Clan forum I still don&#39;t get? I mean you can&#39;t seriosly be that dumb that you think he stop browsing our forum and he still browse this?

All I see by this post is you trying to drag down one of the most respected people in ko history...

And I totally understand his reaction towards you, cause if the conversation was like you showed it, it really shows that you only care for the item :/

Well well I don&#39;t see any point what so ever of having this discussion on ko4life, think its just pathetic and lame[/b]
    i know he quit game and he may not read this forum anymore, so i dont want idiots remembering me about that,

i am still waiting, some ppl say that im wasting my time, but i dont care, maybe someone here can contact him, and ask him to be a man, and come here and return what is not his...and maybe, defend the little respect that he has left...

DrGuacho...[/b]
    thats why i posted it here, maybe someone from here could contact him.. who? i dont know, thats why im posting. and i dont want to sell the cb items that i have, since i didnt give the roc to the fuking clan bank, i gave it to glarfist, so glarfist got to pay me.

and what if i care about something that is mine?.. im in the right to ask for my roc back, if its not his, why does he still keep it.

Hmm, only you have the same opinion? go bed [/b]

i aggree with him aswell...

I agree with guachi... Glar&#39;s argument lost its point when he logged off msn without giving him the Roc

"and i dont want to sell the cb items that i have, since i didnt give the roc to the fuking clan bank, i gave it to glarfist, so glarfist got to pay me."

Actually, the idea is right. Glarfist owns the clan, so the items belong to him, not you. Should you quit the clan you have to give &#39;em back right? That&#39;s how the general clan items rule works. If he had to sell those, the money would be his, wouldn&#39;t it? And so, that would mean you are paid with his money. The roc wasn&#39;t clan bank&#39;s, but those items you hold are, so they are under the discretion of Glarfist/clan manager&#39;s decision.
    Just putting mah 2 cents in.

little_painter

is it just me, or do other people get pissed at kids that say "owned" in posts like a million fucking times in every fucking topic? they are just as bad as those people that go +1 fifty times a day[/b]
    +1

+1
    [/b]
    +2

the_man_slayer

thats why i posted it here, maybe someone from here could contact him.. who? i dont know, thats why im posting. and i dont want to sell the cb items that i have, since i didnt give the roc to the fuking clan bank, i gave it to glarfist, so glarfist got to pay me.

and what if i care about something that is mine?.. im in the right to ask for my roc back, if its not his, why does he still keep it.
    i aggree with him aswell...[/b]
    lol maybe u shuld give back the cb items first.. little bit of karma here, what goes around and all that

but i highly doubt glar would try scam someone which seems to be what your trying to say..

Guacho noob :P

Guachimagaa

"and i dont want to sell the cb items that i have, since i didnt give the roc to the fuking clan bank, i gave it to glarfist, so glarfist got to pay me."

Actually, the idea is right. Glarfist owns the clan, so the items belong to him, not you. Should you quit the clan you have to give &#39;em back right? That&#39;s how the general clan items rule works. If he had to sell those, the money would be his, wouldn&#39;t it? And so, that would mean you are paid with his money. The roc wasn&#39;t clan bank&#39;s, but those items you hold are, so they are under the discretion of Glarfist/clan manager&#39;s decision.
    Just putting mah 2 cents in.[/b]

lol maybe u shuld give back the cb items first.. little bit of karma here, what goes around and all that

but i highly doubt glar would try scam someone which seems to be what your trying to say..[/b]
    it aint karma, because i havnt stole any clan item, and i am still in clan :S, not with DrGuacho, but with magabunda, and when i joined clan with that char, assistants said that it was okay, that i kept the clan items that i had with DrGuacho, when i quit clan, i will return the items ofc, because i joined the clan with that condition, my dad is playing with magabunda, and magabunda still has the clan items, because i was awarded with them, AND MAGABUNDA IS STILL IN CLAN SO I HAVNT STOLE ANY CLAN BANK ITEM, if u want them back, take them, they are not mine anyway, i am just asking glarfist for the roc that belongs to me, when they decide to take the clan items away from me or my dad, id gladly return them to clan bank, just like i did with the iron necklace.

the roc does not have anything to do with clan items and/or clan, its between me and glarfist, i gave him a roc, so he MUST return me my roc, now... i dont think i can make it more simple...

and i dont want to make it look like a scam or smth like that, since the topic doesnt say, GLARFIST SCAMMED MY ROC BLA BLA, it says that i am still waiting for him to return me the roc, and that im requesting it, because its mine.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

from wot i have gathered in the last few pages, i would have to say guachi is the one with the rights atm. Because i dont know guachi or glar, my opinion should be fairly unbiased. As far as i can tell, guachi lent glar a roc, and glar has &#39;forgotten&#39; to return it when he left or else compounded it for +2 and forgot to pay him back. Personally i dont think this issue has ANYTHING to do with the clan itself but more of a personal transaction between glar and guachi. Hence, the issue dealing with selling cb items is pointless but however, glar could have resolved this issue by telling guachi that he can keep the cb items for himself since they are of relatively equal value to the roc. The point is glar didnt do anything do resolve this problem (from wot guachi said... so we have to analyse the reliability of his words) and that is where i find glar at fault.

and the thing about posting on these forums. Yea true, guachi could have posted in clan forum and kept this issue at minimal, but u gotta see it from his perspective. I mean the guy has had to wait for this long, he is unsure whether or not glar will even check clan forum and obviously it is best to get his voice across to as many ppl as possible in the shortest amount of time to increase his possibility of actually contacting glarfist. I mean its not like he hasnt tried to contact sephyro and ikoria already.

so yea... GG or not, glarfist could have definately improved his attitude towards guachi regarding this matter.
    EVERYONE should live by some code of honour and remember to keep their words.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast