Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so a pm wasnt used because................?...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so a pm wasnt used because................?

Kain_the_heartbreaker

so a pm wasnt used because................?[/b]
    he cant contact glar? msn > ko4life pm and even msn isnt even working soooo yea...

Guachimagaa

glar could have resolved this issue by telling guachi that he can keep the cb items for himself since they are of relatively equal value to the roc.[/b]
    u r wrong there, glar cant pay me with thoose clan bank items, since thoose are "clan items" and not glar's items, clan items belong to clan, and to the members of it, and he cannot use thoose to pay his personal bills, or to use them in personal trades.

other than that, thank u for understanding

Kain_the_heartbreaker

u r wrong there, glar cant pay me with thoose clan bank items, since thoose are "clan items" and not glar's items, clan items belong to clan, and to the members of it, and he cannot use thoose to pay his personal bills, or to use them in personal trades.

other than that, thank u for understanding [/b]
    ah my bad, my understanding of cb is rather sketchy seeing as how ive never actually been in a proper clan :P. but even so, it only screws up the other ppls' logic even more (i.e the ppl that said that guachi could have sold the cb items). Either way, i still stand behind guachi on this one

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

other than that, thank u for understanding [/b]
    now thats responsibility ;o /agreed

IkoRia

Well point taken, and sorry if I insulted you I take it back, totally respect it

The thing is Glar is to lazy to log on and fix all of these things :/

But I seriously think that you have bigger chances reaching him in pm's on this or our forum cause while pm's ppl get a "mail" most of the times and I know he gets it if u pm him on our homepage etc

little_painter

anyone ever tried bulgarian beer?
    not as bad as i would have thought...

gravedigga_bg

mmmm I have :P

Guachimagaa

i sent 1 pm on clan website this morning, now all i got to do is wait until he shows up... if he ever does..

little_painter

but why, why why why u didnet doo it before spamming blabla nonsense here will foever elude my mind.. ill stay in the dark on that one and refuce too compare your thought barrier to otaht of a sertan tezzanian :mellow:

Cadence96

Sufre Guachi, sufre!!!!

You did well posting here because the message was received a bit faster by the help of people. That's a success.

Badluckserb

I never like him...and all make him God ...Like I told him "Glarfist u sux like realy man u are so litle in realy life and try to your loosing in life make great here in game " he is always been that ... nothing new for me ...

little_painter

life is waht you make it, what 1 see, is invisible 2 others badluckserb. go suck a fagass peester.. im no fan of glar, i dont agree at al lwith alotta what hee wanted BUT

glar is glar hee IS real "was"

Badluckserb

he is man in some 40+ year,no kid,manager in RobinHood company,no kid,old hard rocker,make all in game how clany are his company workers(clany=worker) u whose ther in that clan(and you quit if u remember...) u see how he talk with clany whan piss off,I do not want to use that word s here on forum,80 % clan Tormentors whose kid s and Glarfist know how to act to them to listen him and do what he want becouse he have RL experiance...(he also not have kids in RL ) so litle Psichologyst and I cann see in him one special person I am sory becouse I have pure knowledge english to show you to understand what I want to say :/

1. example and mine proof what I talk = Aenima from Tormentros is worker and Glarfist is his cheef.Whan Aenima want to quit and go play WoW Glarfist got mad at him in realy life,stop talk with him and bla bla at work ...So if u get good deal s with him not mean he is great person painter

Maybe you are right in some points Highlander and maybe you are wrong, you making someone look bad in public cause you hate him is kinda lame.
    Remind me how old are you and about your family situation?
    30+ not married, no gf, no kids, what does it mean about you?
    Talking about 80% kids in Tormentors and "working" for Glar is bullshit.
    Personaly, I NEVER "worked" for anyone in this game nor licking asses to people who can help me, either you like me the way I am or you don't, thats the way it goes for me

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast