Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems to be a running theme the last few days. Just like the Havvk post.[/b] so true. i wonder though, ...
Page: 4

Seems to be a running theme the last few days. Just like the Havvk post.[/b]

so true. i wonder though, what if the most well known people in ko dont care about being the most well known anymore? anybody ever wonder how much effort it takes to hold up a position like that without scamming someone unintentionally? its crazy hard..

to guachii-gay, i hope u get ur roc back aga. i know too well the curse of the scammer-wannabe's :s

StaticBlaze1

Trust the all mighty, end like the unmighty.

Thats kinda fucked up to not give an item that could get another person in a better economic situation, specialy when the item in hand belongs to guachi.

Glar, give him the roc back, the man wants to sell it for RL cash, and u dont mess arroun with RL cash....

PS: Not all that shines is gold...... just dont stick to the obvious..... a gg today can be the biggest scammer tomorrow ( which i hope it doesnt turn out to be this way, i dont even know why people fuck their lifes and friendships cause of pixels....)

Badluckserb

Maybe you are right in some points Highlander and maybe you are wrong, you making someone look bad in public cause you hate him is kinda lame.
    Remind me how old are you and about your family situation?
    30+ not married, no gf, no kids, what does it mean about you?
    Talking about 80% kids in Tormentors and "working" for Glar is bullshit.
    Personaly, I NEVER "worked" for anyone in this game nor licking asses to people who can help me, either you like me the way I am or you don't, thats the way it goes for me [/b]
    I not hate him I just see him how he is from mine view,I see how he act and u maybe have good opinien about him becouse he give you Iron belt(or skely) I cannt remeber exactly and do some favour from CB money..but You whose new in clan,and you get good Unique item did u think about that before you some oldest player and long time in tormentors(who deserve more becouse long time period in clan and acting there ) not get it ? No ,becouse you got it..In Tormentors whose item,item,item pls...Only couple people whose good equped and,clan atmopsfhere sux...There whose clan s in clan...you do not know maybe well that becouse you are short time there..whan you come realy old Tormentors memeber already left..Than Glarfist found job carman,and work at Tormentors rail station every day people coming and go did u some time ask your self why people Good guns all the time leave Tormentors ??? Also do u know how many item have in Clan bank ?For 3/4 year Glar colect ?In Tormentorz at 6 month have about 60 unique items...and imagine how cann look clan bank one of the best clan ever at diez ?In Tormentors for 3/4 year ???Ask your self where is that item s?Also bulgarian people in clan work hard for their gear...litle % clan bank item on it...So where are that items ?
    And about mine family,I have lot problems in mine life what one simple man cannt imagine like war 10 year,than I whose soldier in that same shity war,mine grownup whose pretty bad,mine parents devorced,fight eveery day in house,I have trafic acident where mother from mine good friend die,I have firm where i get lot problems,this is crazy country people,with no very good law,with high coruption and shit where life cannt be normal,so imagine mine ambience,where people becouse all that shit are not normal and stay normal there...last 15/20 year generation of people who live here have problema,imagine to go in supermarket who look empty where u no have primary food like oil or bread.Or imagine to power suplay get off every time whan rain come,or whan is hard winter in war time have 2 hour eletricity peer day,so you stay normal and make happy family here...I cannt I am out

P.S. and i have girlfriend wheter is just litle more normal than I am...becouse big country power not like us and with many ways ,operate on politlcals and military areas and fuked up us...Good luck with your life anyway

I don't understand one thing.Ikoria is glar whife in real live right(at least that is what I heard) so why pm on forum and wait coz mabey he will look at them .Better idea is Ikoria will tell that to glar probably siting next to her.

Flonne

I don't understand one thing.Ikoria is glar whife in real live right(at least that is what I heard) so why pm on forum and wait coz mabey he will look at them .Better idea is Ikoria will tell that to glar probably siting next to her.[/b]
    roflmao u just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry to disappoint but ikoria is a guy from sweden :lol:

roflmao u just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry to disappoint but ikoria is a homosexual from sweden :lol:[/b]
    i fixed it to you :P so he can be glars wife xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I don't understand one thing.Ikoria is glar whife in real live right(at least that is what I heard) so why pm on forum and wait coz mabey he will look at them .Better idea is Ikoria will tell that to glar probably siting next to her.[/b]
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

apoth0r

respected, but he took a borrowed RoC and compounded it?

Selfish much?

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Badluckserb

Ikoria is guy from Sweden he deserve to be asistant in Tormentors and now leading it with Mario and Roma guy Sephyro
    Glarfist wife is in game Chaikata later change in Xantia real name Milena and what the hell that have with topic who is Glarfist wife ????

Togashi

Ikoria is guy from Sweden he deserve to be asistant in Tormentors and now leading it with Mario and Roma guy Sephyro
    Glarfist wife is in game Chaikata later change in Xantia real name Milena and what the hell that have with topic who is Glarfist wife ????[/b]
    wtf ? quiz about Tormentors ? cool B)

Sephyro

loooooooooooooooooooool crazy shit

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
    muhahahauahahahahaaaaa

loool

IkoRia

Highlander you took alot about items and so on, is there anything in particular you are missing or im not following all this trash talk... and it seems like you r accusing them of scamming the clan, which is kinda funny cause, For how long he have played this game he don't really have that amazing gear either do the others.

and about good guns leaving Tormentors, Give me 10 names please cause you seem to have say all the time... Cause I can't seriously name 5

And about his state in life I just think is low...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Offtopic, but guacho, pls help me fix your mage&#39;s account :< need last cc&#39;s used, haven&#39;t been able to "enjoy" the account for mmm... months.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast