Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Highlander you took alot about items and so on, is there anything in particular you are missing or im not ...
Page: 5

Badluckserb

Highlander you took alot about items and so on, is there anything in particular you are missing or im not following all this trash talk... and it seems like you r accusing them of scamming the clan, which is kinda funny cause, For how long he have played this game he don't really have that amazing gear either do the others.

and about good guns leaving Tormentors, Give me 10 names please cause you seem to have say all the time... Cause I can't seriously name 5

And about his state in life I just think is low...[/b]
    well well I not accusing clan just Glarfist...so what do u think why Glarfist have that bad gear ?For all this years ? Becouse he SELL ITEMS ... N00b kiddo,arent u talk with me on MSN about how good is in Tormentorz and in Tormentors have big big problems or I miss something ?Did u tell me every day some come and go ? Or Glarfist kick clany him or he go alone after some day s ??? Remember reason why he kick INSTA TEK ??? Insta whos expeing hard to get lvl I whose lvl 61 whan he whose lvl 67,and Glarfist call priest for PK Insta told him he is Xping cant come ...And than Glarfist piss off and tell I need active priest whan I want PK,bla bla and Kick in that moment one of top 5 skiled Priest on Diez...
    Good guns I remember who left or kicked:
    Painter ,InstaTek,Hawk,Apostilo,Sum4d1n4c,Progressive,Upal la,Krieger,Hostag3,StinkFist,LuckyDuck,Oishi(best sin Diez),Deus,Jadi etc..
    And about mine country,I told it whose hard time...for all here...you have Babaguya on Msn ask him how we live last 17 year...

IkoRia

Instatec KICKED as u said earlier
    Apostilo for leadership
    Pr0gressive/Uppala KICKED
    Krieger KICKED
    Sum4d1n4c Left or kicked not sure was problems in pk with him he was a solo player
    Stinkfist SOLD CHAR
    Hostage3 SOLD CHAR
    Deus NEVER LEFT
    Jadi NEVER LEFT
    0ishi Went mage, gave to a friend to exp,TORMENTORs never EXP
    Luckyduck (don't even remember him so don't know how long he was in clan)

But see you are as stupid as I thought

And to get it straight about InstaTec, He never played with clan either exp or pk he pk with others but not in clan that was the reasons, He asked almost everyone in clan that was active if they played with instatec and how many times close to everyone said they havent played with him so he kicked him. and to kick ppl cause he wants PK priest it say so in clan rule aswell... and Instatek was never top 5 skilled priest on diez for that matters, most ppl don't even remember the name.

And yes
    I told you I think sens Apostilo went TZ it was a good clan and TS went down for awhile but THE MINUTE Apostilo went wow TZ went to the ground TILL babaguya and Choz3n started to lead it, Which went extremly well till Glar left game and abit before that I think.

And seriously, if you think he sold items for real money why in hell woulden't he just sell everything now when he quits instead he gives me and sephyro login to glar and so on... Just think its lame cause you obviously don't know what you are talking about...

Banned

guys guys please take this to pms

dont talk trash about Ts or Tz on public forums

forums are not for airing out dirty laundry of 1 good clan with 2 divisions

tormentors and tormentorz both have great people in it with good leaders....and every clan has its weak points to but the overall good point greatly outweigh Ts and Tz as well as other clans

you cant have a perfect clan and not everyone will be happy but you make due with what you got and Ts and Tz got alot of good things

in my 2 years+ of playing i only saw good...the few bad things i dont even remember cause they were that insignificant so drop it and take it to pms

both clans are good and well respected and will always be

Guachimagaa

buuu!! went away this weekend, hoping glar would come but he didnt , if someone ever gets the chance to talk with him, i would really thank u if u let him now, that i am still waiting, hhaha iko please call ur husband

pokaa i had the cc number a while ago but i lost it, my dad is working atm, when he calls ill ask him.

btw this was the pm i sent to glar..

i am still waiting for MY roc.. please visit this site

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...15343&st=20

and stop being that stupid acting like the most busy man in the world, u know u could have given it to me long time ago, how hard is to log in msn and tell somebody who plays ur account to return it to me, u got no morals, show some respect and give it back to me.

about ppl leaving tormentors i remember few, but not the reason of why

yarnero
    yankee
    gedkalessin
    ozonman
    livtyler
    dangwerth
    dominus_aurora
    ewo
    j4ckass
    nofx
    manu
    curiosity
    thestrom
    leader
    warrick n klr if im not wrong
    greco
    avichai
    hell_rouge_germany
    dant3
    mrslies
    rishert
    ratherbedead
    boomersooner
    bizzone
    socrates
    mogax
    sith
    gangsta
    ressergd
    i dont remember if the musuns still play at tormentors
    robin
    lynn
    bumblebee
    foxtwo_cn
    porsche
    memphis
    nino
    nesta
    timetodienerdboys
    wotsinmepants
    tool
    killer2709
    bengal_tiger
    and there might be more that i cant think of right now, or some of theese can be wrong, since i havnt played in a long time

and on off topic, if someone could give us 1 vote here http://www.vayatop.com/vota.php?id=84, is not a big favour, it can be a just vote daily, but it would really help us a lot, i would be incredibly grateful, me n my school friends, r making a social project in our city, we give breakfast to homeless people on sundays, in a park that is in front of our school, at 7 am, we wake up and meet there, and give them "tamalitos", for free, so they can have something to eat, we dont have an specific way to collect money, we just have a money box, where people put their donations, and at the end of the week we take out that money, and buy the food for the homeless people, without taking any kind of credit or anything, the prize of the contest im asking u to vote, is a web domain, for our social project, our temporal webpage is http://www.geocities.com/tamalitodelamor/home.html, if we get the chance to win the contest, it may be called www.tamalitodelamor.org, with our own domain, we could organize ourselves in a better way, let people know about the stuff that we are doing, and get more people involved, maybe some donations or i dunno, anything can help, we need to win the contest bcoz a web domain aint free, and it would cost us some money that could be used in order to help with the food on sundays, just.. if u can help me with 1 daily vote, and tell all the ppl u know to get involved, we could be able to win, it isnt a big favour to ask to gyft us a vote, its actually very easy for u to help us, and it would be a really big contribution..

http://www.vayatop.com/vota.php?id=84

thanks for reading !!

Banned

i voted

Guachimagaa

<3 !

Guachimagaa

if u go to our current website and u cant understand, u can get 1 spic to translate it for ya :P

also, it would be sad if some other site like, an investigation forum, a manga dedicated forum, a soccer fan forum, a direct download forum, support in windows or any kind of shit like that, wins against us

Badluckserb

Hey Ikoria is it dark in Glarfist ass ? Please tell us how is there...becouse u are soo deep there to not see anything,cmon dunn be kiddo and I realy dunn care I here puting mine opinien.And what I know...Glar acting with mask and he fob off all how he is GoodGun
    Who cannt be good gun with Pk party look like this =3-4 Full healer-duffer 1 sin for lupin 2 mage for backup(In tormentors mages are secondary Wariors are primary)
    So Priest duff other priest heal,rouge spike,Glarfst kill mage tp All back and go again...Please tell me this is not Pk with him...All must acclimatize with Glarfist and to do what he want to he kill Orc s for clan NPS,no funn with him, like Comander with soldiers...Open eyes go in some back time and all look from some other point of view...Dunn look just from your angle...Like Tormentors asistant and leader...U are all time good there and I wish you all good in this world...

Remember whan I leave Tormentorz and whan I posted at Tormentros site why I leave tormentorz,I write where and whan he Glarfist violate clan rules,wheter rulez he write,whan and what he SCAM from Tormentorz(uniques from boss hunt),why he exploit Tormentorz Priest in Bifrost and share with them only money from bows ,shards and not uniques from Generator...Etc etc...What he do ? ? ?
    He delete mine post !!! Why ? Becouse there are proof s where he make mistakes and nooooo,he is god of Diez,he is Glarfist,that cannt see nobody...and ? He is big man?With big balls ? Whan i see him in game and PM him why he delete mine post he said,U go your way I will go mine...He is so litle in realy life like i wroted already...and his complex heal like big good gun in game...

Banned

Hey Ikoria is it dark in Glarfist ass ? Please tell us how is there...becouse u are soo deep there to not see anything,cmon dunn be kiddo and I realy dunn care I here puting mine opinien.And what I know...Glar acting with mask and he fob off all how he is GoodGun
    Who cannt be good gun with Pk party look like this =3-4 Full healer-duffer 1 sin for lupin 2 mage for backup(In tormentors mages are secondary Wariors are primary)
    So Priest duff other priest heal,rouge spike,Glarfst kill mage tp All back and go again...Please tell me this is not Pk with him...All must acclimatize with Glarfist and to do what he want to he kill Orc s for clan NPS,no funn with him, like Comander with soldiers...Open eyes go in some back time and all look from some other point of view...Dunn look just from your angle...Like Tormentors asistant and leader...U are all time good there and I wish you all good in this world...

Remember whan I leave Tormentorz and whan I posted at Tormentros site why I leave tormentorz,I write where and whan he Glarfist violate clan rules,wheter rulez he write,whan and what he SCAM from Tormentorz(uniques from boss hunt),why he exploit Tormentorz Priest in Bifrost and share with them only money from bows ,shards and not uniques from Generator...Etc etc...What he do ? ? ?
    He delete mine post !!! Why ? Becouse there are proof s where he make mistakes and nooooo,he is god of Diez,he is Glarfist,that cannt see nobody...and ? He is big man?With big balls ? Whan i see him in game and PM him why he delete mine post he said,U go your way I will go mine...He is so litle in realy life like i wroted already...and his complex heal like big good gun in game...[/b]

come on man pms...have some respect for other clannies from tz and ts....no need to air it out here

Guachimagaa

pleaseee more votes

i dont remember if the musuns still play at tormentors[/b]

Why would we stay after glar left?...

Glar was the only thing holding tormentors together at all.. Iko is just a gay swede :P

Guachimagaa

btw, project aint a new idea or smth i thought of 2 days ago, it has been running for over 2 years now, and we have been working our asses off helping thoose people, its just that there is a bigger ammount of homeless people coming every week, and we just dont have enough people or money to keep up with that number of people, thats why we need that site, to let ppl know about what we r doing, n get more ppl involved, just to keep our project running, nothing more than that..

IkoRia

The thing I don&#39;t really understand is the anger and the hate... How we/he pk&#39;ed is up to us/him... Don&#39;t get it. why he was/is "GOD" of diez as you called it... Goes way back till he was commander in all wars and was "leading" human nation, or when he was the king for the first time etc. Why Glar as "god of diez" has nothing to with pk or np cause he was "god of diez" before Tormentors reached top5...

and why I defend him is kinda obvious cause, You trash talk someone who can&#39;t defend himself cause he isen&#39;t here reading it, and you where talking about nobody in real life, kinda sad

IkoRia

yarnero - Left Game
    yankee -Left cause of a turk discusion and he took it bad
    gedkalessin - Left cause of a turk discusion and he took it bad
    ozonman - left and left game quite earlie
    livtyler - Left game
    dangwerth - hardly played but yes he left for wagy
    dominus_aurora - Moved to tz clan and left
    ewo - left come back left come back, went to painters clan
    j4ckass - Left once where begging to come back
    nofx - Left once where begging to come back
    manu - Don&#39;t remember the whole story, stoped playing mage or went or don&#39;t remember
    curiosity - Went human to be female mage and went back orc
    thestrom - Was never in tormentors
    leader - Don&#39;t remember
    warrick n klr if im not wrong- Left when Glar left, klr plays wow with him
    greco - Left game
    avichai - Don&#39;t remember, think tz
    hell_rouge_germany - Don&#39;t remember, think tz
    dant3 - Left game
    mrslies - Left came back Left came back Left came back, He has defintley nothing against tormentors
    rishert - Don&#39;t remember
    ratherbedead - Left game more lojal clan member to tormentors is hard to find
    boomersooner - don&#39;t remember
    bizzone - tz if im not mistaken, cause I can&#39;t say I knew him well
    socrates - Left game still in clan I think tho
    mogax - shortvisit wrote somthing that he was leaving game but changed char wanted to come back with it
    sith - He stoped playing, come back for awhile was in t0r, now I don&#39;t know what he is doing
    gangsta - was never in ts, was maybe in t0r or tz was a problem with klr and him
    ressergd - Was in ts for awhile good gun, felt he was to low level and didn&#39;t fit in so he left
    i dont remember if the musuns still play at tormentors - They left when Glar left on good terms have nothing against tormentors
    robin - Left game gave away his char and items
    lynn - Left recently on good terms to us, has nothing against tormentors
    bumblebee - bg person who left game didn&#39;t really got to know him
    foxtwo_cn - hardly remember
    porsche - he and whisper went orc if I don&#39;t remember it wrong
    memphis - Went back to his previous clan after 6 days when glar refused to equip him
    nino - Went way gave away his character, would have stayed to the end otherwise
    nesta - He stayed to glar left and abit after that
    timetodienerdboys - stayed to glar left and abit after pretty sure he was turk
    wotsinmepants - think he left when tz disbanded or something can&#39;t remember don&#39;t think he was ts
    tool - don&#39;t remember the name
    killer2709 - was never really in clan GF name owner if im not mistaken
    bengal_tiger - Kicked

So, that people left tormentors cause they had a problem with how glar was running it and who glar was isen&#39;t true thats my only point all of this...

Cause to trash talk someone who can&#39;t defend himself is just sad

StreLLa

guachimagaa if i see u in real life i will jump on your head..