Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybee cause all this rant is literally inpolite... guachi.. :huh: dont make yourself dumber then you alreaddy izz...
Page: 7

little_painter

maybee cause all this rant is literally inpolite... guachi.. :huh:
    dont make yourself dumber then you alreaddy izz

Cadence96

dont make yourself dumber then you alreaddy izz[/b]
    It is impolite when a friendship is been abused. Don't flame Guachimaga when he has all the rights to ask for something of his property.

Havvk

+1 for that :mellow:

noobybooby

money is money he gets to talk as impolite as he wants.

BJK

:S

try english..

you're nearly there..

only a little bit more..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

"maybee"
    "inpolite"
    "alreaddy"
    "izz"

its almost like a retard calling a genius stupid, u know what i mean?

IkoRia

Well no one have said that Guacho dosen't have the right to get his roc back... But there is/was NO NEED to make this a public discusion friends could have solved it trough clan forum or pm's and in the end it took him 4 days after the pm's and this... Could easily been solved trough clan forum's pm's etc because no way you seriously would have thought he was scamming you, I mean after all you where is his number 1. You didn't lose you friend because you was asking for whats yours, you lost your friend the way you asked to get back whats yours.

and

Highlander, I just think you are pathetic...

Sephyro

can't we lock these useless nonsense rambling speeches?

Badluckserb

Could easily been solved trough clan forum's pm's etc because no way you seriously would have thought he was scamming you

You didn't lose you friend because you was asking for whats yours, you lost your friend the way you asked to get back whats yours.

and

Highlander, I just think you are pathetic...[/b]
    Who is here patetic...

Whan I write at clan forum s Glarfist deleted post...So we here in Serbia said : Whom lizard give a bite he from snake be afraid of...
    I do not know how some cann have funny reason like he write to not give back what not belong to him...2 months How u call this Iko ? temporary scaming ?

And why you do not look other side (Guachi side?)

How (Glarfist) cann borow ROC from FRIEND Guachi and COMPOUND it to +2 ? Who give him that right ?
    Or better where is ROC maybe ROC is not compounded...
    So maybe Guachi need to send him officially letter from Colombia to Bulgaria via Post office:
    "Hi friend,I not see you 2 month s ,maybe 3 until this letter come to you,you maybe forgat,You have mine ROC in your inventory,please give me back.Ty oneway friend..."ROC+0 is not sand bean,or 12 korean pixel like Glarfist said...otherwise why he than have ROC+2 ? ? ? If not worth,why he sell his warior with his equipment...Pateticomentors....

the_man_slayer

Havvk

ROC is compounded by def,str,health,flame resistances

ikoria can u have my babies?:wub:

i dont even know why this topic was made in the first place why in the hell would glar scam a roc? thats like 80 usd? glar is 100% trustworthy and u know it guachi. u shoulda just posted on clan forums it would've been a lot easier... and badluckserb calm down with the tormentors flaming its a bit retarded with all those incorrect accusations. Glar never sold clan items for usd and all those ppl who left iko posted the reason why they left. Tormentors is like the most respected clan is diez... and so what if glar has roc +2? u act like hes uber babashopped all his items were hard work. and pls dont come with no more false accusations badluck cause I already lost all respect for u after reading the bullshit u put in here.

tool - don't remember the name[/b]
    isn't that flonne? :lol:

I thought tool was sad1st in asdf im confused!

Guachimagaa

Well no one have said that Guacho dosen't have the right to get his roc back... But there is/was NO NEED to make this a public discusion friends could have solved it trough clan forum or pm's and in the end it took him 4 days after the pm's and this... Could easily been solved trough clan forum's pm's etc because no way you seriously would have thought he was scamming you, I mean after all you where is his number 1. You didn't lose you friend because you was asking for whats yours, you lost your friend the way you asked to get back whats yours.

and

Highlander, I just think you are pathetic...[/b]
    when i posted here, glarfist was no longer my friend, and actually he lost 1 friend not me, i tried to make it between him and me , i sent like 3 e-mails to glarfist, and he didnt reply..any of them, maybe he didnt feel the need to answer me when it was thru msn, and when i asked him in a polite way at the 1st n second week,but i couldnt, then i tried thru u n sephyro but that didnt work either, maybe he felt the need to answer just now that ppl expected him to answer, or he just noticed, or i dont know n really could care less... painter, i dont really give a shit about what u think, keep posting shit replies, with ur shit english, i'll just keep on ignoring u. or wait... almighty glar finally appeared after 2 months, so i think this topic should be closed by now...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast