Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

REQUEST.. Glarfist

This is a discussion on REQUEST.. Glarfist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont even know why this topic was made in the first place why in the hell would glar scam ...
Page: 8

Badluckserb

i dont even know why this topic was made in the first place why in the hell would glar scam a roc? thats like 80 usd? glar is 100% trustworthy and u know it guachi.[/b]
    why the hell he not back that ring ? 2 months ? did u see reason s why he not back ? HE NOT HAVE IT ! Where is Roc ? U know all answer triple answer this ...

u shoulda just posted on clan forums it would've been a lot easier... and badluckserb calm down with the tormentors flaming its a bit retarded with all those incorrect accusations. Glar never sold clan items for usd and all those ppl who left iko posted the reason why they left. Tormentors is like the most respected clan is diez...[/b]
    Where the hell I flame Tormentors ??????? Did I say some bad word for some Tormentors clany ? ? ? Are u read this ? Or you just putting what you mean not looking what is writed here ? How the hell u know that Glar never sold clan item ? Are you near him ? Are u his brother ? NO ! You are American and you not know what hapen in house Glarfist in city Nessebar Bulgaria Europe...So please dont bulshit... so tell me where are items I give him to clan bank whan I leading Tormentorz ? I not see them on clan bank list...At Tormentors forum. Non trackble...he lead clan bank nobody else have acces to arange clan bank items...so please tell me he cannt exploit his right s ? Cmon...

and so what if glar has roc +2?[/b]
    Nothing,just to make his +2 Roc he use Guachis Roc not asking him...just that

why the hell he not back that ring ? 2 months ? did u see reason s why he not back ? HE NOT HAVE IT ! Where is Roc ? U know all answer triple answer this ...

Where the hell I flame Tormentors ??????? Did I say some bad word for some Tormentors clany ? ? ? Are u read this ? Or you just putting what you mean not looking what is writed here ? How the hell u know that Glar never sold clan item ? Are you near him ? Are u his brother ? NO ! You are American and you not know what hapen in house Glarfist in city Nessebar Bulgaria Europe...So please dont bulshit... so tell me where are items I give him to clan bank whan I leading Tormentorz ? I not see them on clan bank list...At Tormentors forum. Non trackble...he lead clan bank nobody else have acces to arange clan bank items...so please tell me he cannt exploit his right s ? Cmon...

Nothing,just to make his +2 Roc he use Guachis Roc not asking him...just that[/b]
    if ur flaming the clan leader then ur pretty much flaming the clan rules and how he runs the clan. Tormentors is the smoothest ran clan i've ever been in and i appreciated my time there so i'll defend a great clan (or player) if they're getting flamed over bullshit.. and how do i know glar never sold clan items? i know this because there is NO PROOF that he did sell any. if there is proof that he did can u please show it? i bet my left nut u cant cause ur just bsing. The items u gave him when u were leading tormentors are probably being used or in his inn or something maybe he forgot to add it to the clan bank list. And about the +2 roc.. glar was probably too anxious to make it so he used guachi's roc... not a big deal if u asked me... glar offered guachi a rol (rol costs more than roc..) or WU money so this is over with..

Guachimagaa

he cant send money out of his country, when i was selling the cs, he made me cancel all offers i had on it, so he would buy it, just to tell me a week later that he couldnt buy it bcoz of that. and i gave him a roc, so i expect him to return me a roc, i think thats so fucking simple to understand.

Badluckserb

if ur flaming the clan leader then ur pretty much flaming the clan rules and how he runs the clan. Tormentors is the smoothest ran clan i've ever been in and i appreciated my time there so i'll defend a great clan (or player) if they're getting flamed over bullshit.. and how do i know glar never sold clan items? i know this because there is NO PROOF that he did sell any. if there is proof that he did can u please show it? i bet my left nut u cant cause ur just bsing. The items u gave him when u were leading tormentors are probably being used or in his inn or something maybe he forgot to add it to the clan bank list. And about the +2 roc.. glar was probably too anxious to make it so he used guachi's roc... not a big deal if u asked me... glar offered guachi a rol (rol costs more than roc..) or WU money so this is over with..[/b]
    I am flaming him becouse he brake clan rules he made:
    Clan rules say :
    one rule say : all unique item from Bifrost geted from Generator going to clan bank and shards,iron bows etc. one party member selling and split on number of party people on equivalantly parts ... TormentorZ warior priests mages rouges NEVER recive 1 Unique item from generator only money from shards and bow s
    one other rule say : .ALL (ppl make party TS - TZ member s) mixed party s unique item going to clan bank once in Tormentorz second in Tormentors
    Tracked on forum with dates ...
    In Glarfist party never unique go to TZ isn t that braking clan rule ? Whan I ask him why ? he said I cann do what I want but TZ will never get any Unique ... After couple day s I left ...

Proof for selling ? Ok where are and how many clan bank item have Tormentors clan bank ? I dunn care just say I notice ITEMS i gave him NOT writed in Clan bank items...

triple say : The items u gave him when u were leading tormentors are probably being used or in his inn or something maybe he forgot to add it to the clan bank list

opps he often forgating things,especialy items ...like Roc,RE EME WE etc...
    Unforcountly I not have acces to Tormentors site any more so I cannt give you proof like is SS of Clan bank and items what been trackble with dates of kiling boss...so no proof only mine word

triple say:glar offered guachi a rol (rol costs more than roc..) or WU money so this is over with..
    all know it is hardest to sold ROL than ROC... and triple from Bulgaria cannt send money via WU you cann only recive money there...

I am flaming him becouse he brake clan rules he made:
    Clan rules say :
    one rule say : all unique item from Bifrost geted from Generator going to clan bank and shards,iron bows etc. one party member selling and split on number of party people on equivalantly parts ... TormentorZ warior priests mages rouges NEVER recive 1 Unique item from generator only money from shards and bow s
    one other rule say : .ALL (ppl make party TS - TZ member s) mixed party s unique item going to clan bank once in Tormentorz second in Tormentors
    Tracked on forum with dates ...
    In Glarfist party never unique go to TZ isn t that braking clan rule ? Whan I ask him why ? he said I cann do what I want but TZ will never get any Unique ... After couple day s I left ...

Proof for selling ? Ok where are and how many clan bank item have Tormentors clan bank ? I dunn care just say I notice ITEMS i gave him NOT writed in Clan bank items...

triple say : The items u gave him when u were leading tormentors are probably being used or in his inn or something maybe he forgot to add it to the clan bank list

opps he often forgating things,especialy items ...like Roc,RE EME WE etc...
    Unforcountly I not have acces to Tormentors site any more so I cannt give you proof like is SS of Clan bank and items what been trackble with dates of kiling boss...so no proof only mine word

triple say:glar offered guachi a rol (rol costs more than roc..) or WU money so this is over with..
    all know it is hardest to sold ROL than ROC... and triple from Bulgaria cannt send money via WU you cann only recive money there...[/b]
    im not trying to flame TZ but when i was in tormentors, TZ almost always did bifrost seperately and sold their frags and turned it in for themselves.. Glarfist noticed that so if some tz players didnt wanna turn in bifrost frags to cb then he didnt give tz any bifrost uniques....

u still have no proof that he sold uniques for usd so i dont see why ur still making accusations..............

rol and roc are just as easy to sell from what i see.. and if anything sell the rol for roc price and it'll sell even faster.

Guachimagaa

i gave him a roc, i want a roc ._., not a rol, i dont care if it costs more, or less, or if its faster or hardest to sell..

Flonne

i dont even know why this topic was made in the first place why in the hell would glar scam a roc? thats like 80 usd? glar is 100% trustworthy and u know it guachi. u shoulda just posted on clan forums it would've been a lot easier... and badluckserb calm down with the tormentors flaming its a bit retarded with all those incorrect accusations. Glar never sold clan items for usd and all those ppl who left iko posted the reason why they left. Tormentors is like the most respected clan is diez... and so what if glar has roc +2? u act like hes uber babashopped all his items were hard work. and pls dont come with no more false accusations badluck cause I already lost all respect for u after reading the bullshit u put in here.
    isn't that flonne? :lol:[/b]
    he was referring to TheTool
    tho u made me miss my rogue >:

and highlander.. i think, wait, i KNOW the reason TZ didnt get any BF uniques was because there was a TS majority in those parties and whenever TZ went to bifrost alone they would sell the frags/turn them in, until babaguya stepped in and fixed it a bit.

GlarFist

Guachimaga, im waiting you 3 days to fukin log in the game for your pitty RoC. Or u wanna writing here for your roc and take more attention ? Instead to come and take it back? ZzzzzZ Ill wait you a little more in your colombian soap opera!!!!!!

about badluckserb... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

isn't that flonne? :lol:[/b]
    I thought tool was sad1st in asdf im confused![/b]
    He meant TheTool
    And toollll was Flonne's rogue or mage
    Sadist was taken so I mixed Sadist with tool, toolist - was hacked :wub:

Flonne

And toollll was Flonne's rogue or mage[/b]
    rogue <.<

Sephyro

can&#39;t we lock these useless nonsense rambling speeches?[/b]

Banned

Well no one have said that Guacho dosen&#39;t have the right to get his roc back... But there is/was NO NEED to make this a public discusion friends could have solved it trough clan forum or pm&#39;s and in the end it took him 4 days after the pm&#39;s and this... Could easily been solved trough clan forum&#39;s pm&#39;s etc because no way you seriously would have thought he was scamming you, I mean after all you where is his number 1. You didn&#39;t lose you friend because you was asking for whats yours, you lost your friend the way you asked to get back whats yours.

and

Highlander, I just think you are pathetic...[/b]
    i think both handled it very poorly to be honest.....guacho for this public post and glar for not handling his business before he left of what he owed.....but still guacho should not have made this public even if glar did handle it wrong....just my opinion....and i still like both glar and gaucho...i think glar knows he should not have waited to give him the gay roc but i hope guacho knows what he did wrong as well

+1

Who is here patetic...

Whan I write at clan forum s Glarfist deleted post...So we here in Serbia said : Whom lizard give a bite he from snake be afraid of...
    I do not know how some cann have funny reason like he write to not give back what not belong to him...2 months How u call this Iko ? temporary scaming ?

And why you do not look other side (Guachi side?)

How (Glarfist) cann borow ROC from FRIEND Guachi and COMPOUND it to +2 ? Who give him that right ?
    Or better where is ROC maybe ROC is not compounded...
    So maybe Guachi need to send him officially letter from Colombia to Bulgaria via Post office:
    "Hi friend,I not see you 2 month s ,maybe 3 until this letter come to you,you maybe forgat,You have mine ROC in your inventory,please give me back.Ty oneway friend..."ROC+0 is not sand bean,or 12 korean pixel like Glarfist said...otherwise why he than have ROC+2 ? ? ? If not worth,why he sell his warior with his equipment...Pateticomentors....[/b]
    give it a rest bro...dont make yourself bothered by it....its a game

i gave him a roc, i want a roc ._., not a rol, i dont care if it costs more, or less, or if its faster or hardest to sell..[/b]
    then your a idiot....who cares if its roc or rol...point is he is paying up his debt with equal or greater value....should have taken the rol

+1234567890

DragonFire

I&#39;m glad I didn&#39;t read all these pages.

Sephyro

Ok cool now guachi has his roc. Lock plz

Guachimaga, im waiting you 3 days to fukin log in the game for your pitty RoC. Or u wanna writing here for your roc and take more attention ? Instead to come and take it back? ZzzzzZ Ill wait you a little more in your colombian soap opera!!!!!!

about badluckserb... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/b]

u may didn&#39;t notice but there is sth called "letter" noob

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast