Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree3Likes

requested marital for making ball

This is a discussion on requested marital for making ball within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanna to know what is requested items to get ball and where i exchange this items to get ball?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    55

    Question requested marital for making ball

    i wanna to know what is requested items to get ball and where i exchange this items to get ball?

  2. #2
    Member PijantidisKokvjadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    37

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    55

    Default

    thank you bro

  4. #4
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Thought this thread was something along the lines of marriage for a prom.

    Materials for baal, right.

  5. #5
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    For a second there I thought you were a bot.
    MrRapist likes this.

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PijantidisKokvjadis View Post
    Those are some impressive deciphering skills there bro.

    IP check with the op please?

  7. #7
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Thought this thread was something along the lines of marriage for a prom.

    Materials for baal, right.
    Thought the same thing

  8. #8
    Member PijantidisKokvjadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Yea pls do an IP check , but if it turns out its not the same , can u 2 guys get 2 weeks suspension , couse for a players who dont play this game anymore , u sure spend alot of time trolling this forum ... or u are just jealous that some answer a question b4 u guys do .

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    no I'm just curious on how you managed to know what he was talking about.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no I'm just curious on how you managed to know what he was talking about.
    creative intelligence ^^

  11. #11
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no I'm just curious on how you managed to know what he was talking about.
    OP probably speaks same language as that guy.

    SankasdaJKawfavd razor jeez.
    MyFreedos likes this.

  12. #12
    Member PijantidisKokvjadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    im just 2 awesome i guess ,and belive me i didnt plan on it when i woke up .

  13. #13
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no I'm just curious on how you managed to know what he was talking about.
    This is the most idiot answer ever. You are really a moron who is trying to get people banned all the time. Just shut your mouth and stop trolling this forum
    and let people do there think. Like it was hard to figure out what he was meaning... You got no brain doesnt mean other people dont have it aswell.
    Please razor just ask a mod to give you 10K posts so you can finally leave this forum and leave us alone. F*cktard

    You are annoying me for a few months now with your stupid answers. I am now sick and tired of it. So just stop acting like a freaking littde child and behave yourself as a grown man.
    (O right you CANT because your just an annoying creature)

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    This is the most idiot answer ever. You are really a moron who is trying to get people banned all the time. Just shut your mouth and stop trolling this forum
    and let people do there think. Like it was hard to figure out what he was meaning... You got no brain doesnt mean other people dont have it aswell.
    Please razor just ask a mod to give you 10K posts so you can finally leave this forum and leave us alone. F*cktard

    You are annoying me for a few months now with your stupid answers. I am now sick and tired of it. So just stop acting like a freaking littde child and behave yourself as a grown man.
    (O right you CANT because your just an annoying creature)
    if you can't handle him then ignore him.. I personally enjoy his posts usually

  15. #15
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    This is the most idiot answer ever. You are really a moron who is trying to get people banned all the time. Just shut your mouth and stop trolling this forum
    and let people do there think. Like it was hard to figure out what he was meaning... You got no brain doesnt mean other people dont have it aswell.
    Please razor just ask a mod to give you 10K posts so you can finally leave this forum and leave us alone. F*cktard

    You are annoying me for a few months now with your stupid answers. I am now sick and tired of it. So just stop acting like a freaking littde child and behave yourself as a grown man.
    (O right you CANT because your just an annoying creature)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:17 AM
  3. what programs for making a sig
    By NordFront in forum Graphics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •