Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

requested marital for making ball

This is a discussion on requested marital for making ball within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JimX if you can't handle him then ignore him.. I personally enjoy his posts usually How, you ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    if you can't handle him then ignore him.. I personally enjoy his posts usually
    How, you gotta learn me that. Because i can't stand it he is trying to get people IP checked if they know the answer faster then he does..

That is just rediculous......... So how in earth can you enjoy that posts....

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    How, you gotta learn me that. Because i can't stand it he is trying to get people IP checked if they know the answer faster then he does..

That is just rediculous......... So how in earth can you enjoy that posts....
    Dude, at least spell check when raging. =/

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Dude, at least spell check when raging. =/
    Sorry MySexual,, english is not my mother language... I am not raging lol.
    I am just curious how people can enjoy all the stupid posts he made in here.
    I know some of them are normal, but most of them are just full of crap.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Well that one wasn't stupid at least for me, the guy basically threw some martian shit up in here lol.

He just asked about the materials. Nothing weird about it. And some other dude answered with the kingofknight website where you can find it.
    I think he was just to lazy to check the webside himself and was hoping someone was gonna give him the link. And someone did

Hahaha

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    This is the most idiot answer ever. You are really a moron who is trying to get people banned all the time. Just shut your mouth and stop trolling this forum
    and let people do there think. Like it was hard to figure out what he was meaning... You got no brain doesnt mean other people dont have it aswell.
    Please razor just ask a mod to give you 10K posts so you can finally leave this forum and leave us alone. F*cktard

You are annoying me for a few months now with your stupid answers. I am now sick and tired of it. So just stop acting like a freaking littde child and behave yourself as a grown man.
    (O right you CANT because your just an annoying creature)
    pls dont hurt me

you know, you're just doing exactly what I want by mindlessly snapping like this for no reason at all.

Keep up the good work.

razor trolls forums because he struggles to beat down his cold-turkey addiction to KO, and has run out of decent anime to watch.

;-)

Little archer Senior Member

actually like I said before it's just for the fun of it since these boards are so dead it isn't hard to notice new threads and post in them whenever I feel like checking.

btw I did run out of decent anime at some point, lol. but it's all good now.

ps: the only deal left with KO is playing a 2800+ archer at euko, other than that I'm really done

Banned Member

very important

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12