Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BE AWARE ! GIGAS GETS BUGGED !

This is a discussion on BE AWARE ! GIGAS GETS BUGGED ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well yesterday " the worst day of my life " i traded my exptional II +1 revers and 2gbs for ...
Page: 1

Talos_AttackeR

well yesterday " the worst day of my life " i traded my exptional II +1 revers and 2gbs for a revers lightning 2h giga .. i thought that would be a nice deal .. at beramus ya .. pretty much nice .. well .. when i equiped it .. it looked pretty much as a light giga .. but it hit a bit lower .. i was wondring .. but i didnt rly mind i thought maybe thats the ap of the giga .. i was on b2 ... 30 mins away from the bdw so i thought zoot !! time to go b1 to catch the bdw .. i get on b1 what do i get ? my giga is now glacier giga .......... that pwned me so hard .. what made me sure this is a new hack out it's not just me ... that the guy that sold me that giga was shouting for selling another giga .. so yup .... dupe is back even worse than b4 ...

yeh its a javana 2h :P make sure u check stats b4 buyin it

Arthurios

you probably didnt watched good, maby the guy first showed you a lightning giga and when you traded that stuff he put a glacier giga

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yeh its a javana 2h :P make sure u check stats b4 buyin it[/b]
    no javana is different

this is 2h Giantic axe glacier

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

no javana is different

this is 2h Giantic axe glacier[/b]
    You are talking about Avedon....

He's right.. It's 2h Javana, after moradon patch both Gigantic and Javana Axes named changed to Gigantic Axe. The only way to tell to difference is to check stats.

EDIT: It could be also Blade Axe xD

Talos_AttackeR

iam not stupid ... i know the deff between light and ice gigas and the states ... i check it .. it was LIGHT it said LIGHT when i equipd it it looked like LIGHT when i reloged ... everything changed .. it's glacier now ..

aero

Same thing happend to a old clannie ;p

Talos_AttackeR

You are talking about Avedon....

He's right.. It's 2h Javana, after moradon patch both Gigantic and Javana Axes named changed to Gigantic Axe. The only way to tell to difference is to check stats.

EDIT: It could be also Blade Axe xD[/b]

well ... no .. i have a javana axe .. ppl iam not stupid ! it was LR GIGA 2 HANDED WHEN I PRESSED TRADE IT EQUIPD IT IT WAS LR GIGA 2HANDED I RELOG KABOUM IT'S GLACIER

Same thing happend to a old clannie ;p[/b]
    there u go .. already in girakon ...

lol.......

aero

there u go .. already in girakon ...[/b]
    was a looooooooooooooooong time ago, he just didnt check it closely enough and got ownt

VerHom

yeah they bug it somehow, same like pets, you see lvl 60 pet, then relog and its like lvl 30 lol

well yesterday " the worst day of my life " i traded my exptional II +1 revers and 2gbs for a revers lightning 2h giga .. i thought that would be a nice deal .. at beramus ya .. pretty much nice .. well .. when i equiped it .. it looked pretty much as a light giga .. but it hit a bit lower .. i was wondring .. but i didnt rly mind i thought maybe thats the ap of the giga .. i was on b2 ... 30 mins away from the bdw so i thought zoot !! time to go b1 to catch the bdw .. i get on b1 what do i get ? my giga is now glacier giga .......... that pwned me so hard .. what made me sure this is a new hack out it's not just me ... that the guy that sold me that giga was shouting for selling another giga .. so yup .... dupe is back even worse than b4 ...[/b]
    Doubt that :huh: , sounds more like a visual bug caused by reasons unknown.

Banned

Lets say it really happend how u just said, then its obviously no dupe but a bugexploit..

Hostibus

wierd ;x well nobodys gonna belive u anyways - everyone will say uve just fcked up n bought the wrong axe

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Has to be like 34th oldest trick in the book. If u say it was light before that, then u prolly met the 3rd oldest trick in the book, swamping items xD

Oh and iv never had a "worst day" coz of some game screwups lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast