Requirement for Members + reduced to 25 posts.

This is a discussion on Requirement for Members + reduced to 25 posts. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We've reduced the Members + requirement to 25 posts, but please, do not spam if you are a new user. ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

We've reduced the Members + requirement to 25 posts, but please, do not spam if you are a new user. It shouldn't take too long to get 25 posts (maybe at most 2 days). In the meantime you can offer on users' trades via PM, or other means.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Banned for scamming.

We've reduced the Members + requirement to 25 posts, but please, do not spam if you are a new user. It shouldn't take too long to get 25 posts (maybe at most 2 days). In the meantime you can offer on users' trades via PM, or other means.[/b]

too bad im not new but just not a regular poster .... normally i just come here too read but now...25 posts here i come :P

Mario

all spamin cama's topic, so its seems pointless u tought about my proposition with registered data requipments ? :P

PFK

lutz, me and u have sexy time oke?

__DeUs__

This new rule causes more spamming on other forum lol :huh:

Meh somehow i missed the post explaining this shit.. For others, if you cant post in market, and have 25+ posts, just post anywhere to upgrade your member status.

Crazy2010

I cant post in market section .........