Resetting ladder points

This is a discussion on Resetting ladder points within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so my ladder points got resetted 3 days ago. But there are still like a 100 ppl that kept ...
Page: 1

Ok so my ladder points got resetted 3 days ago. But there are still like a 100 ppl that kept their ladder points. Some ppl are already keeping them for 2 months in a row. So is there any way to bug it so it doesnt get resetted. Because this doesnt make sense anymore since some ppl have the ladder points for the third month instead of monthly lp

Ok so my ladder points got resetted 3 days ago. But there are still like a 100 ppl that kept their ladder points. Some ppl are already keeping them for 2 months in a row. So is there any way to bug it so it doesnt get resetted. Because this doesnt make sense anymore since some ppl have the ladder points for the third month instead of monthly lp[/b]
    dont get your panties all twisted up over a freaking avatar next to your name.... more then likely the reason the np is bugged is cuz when k2 resets this np these characters were online so for whatever reason there np doesnt reset... this used to happen in WOw if you were online when the honor was calculated like 3 am ... you wouldnt recieve your honor gained that day and it would take till next day etc...

agendas

bugging is bad no bug ploix

Banned

I remember when i was playing a character. It had like blue S or red S for the month. I stayed online for long time that day. Past 1 a.m. and when k2 resetted the np's mine and alot of others did not get reset. Still did not move up in rank of monthly symbol thats how bad it was :P

Arthurios

A few players get resetted every month and it skips another handful players so they keep it like 2 months but after 2 months they get resetted and you will keep your np's for 2 months. That was the case with my sin I dont know if it counts for everyone

phillyfreak

i know if you dont log off the night before ladder reset you will lose all your ladder when you die the next time in cz. once i died like that and it said lost 20k lp and i was like wtf O.o

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea some ppl in my clan have like green M symbols and they barely pk :P like 6k ladder point or something

iiason

i don't think u can bug it intentionally, it's more of a thing on k2's end.

BJK

Carnac right??? if you stay at server 3 at the whole day, your points wont be deleted too