Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We are going to be saved!

This is a discussion on We are going to be saved! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights, The use of Third Party Tools is ILLEGAL and will result in you being banned IMMEDIATLEY AND PERMANENTLY! ...
Page: 1

Greetings Knights,

The use of Third Party Tools is ILLEGAL and will result in you being banned IMMEDIATLEY AND PERMANENTLY! Our legitimate players are our highest priority, and anyone caught doing something to ruin the experience for them will receive no leniency.

There are several new additions to the GM team who will be actively searching in specific areas such as Eslant, Ardream, Ronark Land Base, Ronark Land and in all Wars in addition to all regular patrols including Moradon, El Morad and Luferson Castle. Also, accessing either Hell Abyss or Felankor’s Lair while on either Servers 2 or 3 is still ILLEGAL and will result in a permanent block as well.

Be aware that the limited forgiveness period in December is now over, and if you are banned YOU WILL NOT BE COMING BACK!

As always:

THE BEST WAY TO KEEP FROM BEING BANNED IS TO NOT USE THIRD PARTY TOOLS! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM, DO NOT CHECK THEM, DO NOT RUN THEM!

To all players to whom this notice does not apply, we thank you very much for your patience and support while we do everything we can to enforce our commitment to your positive experience in Knight Online.

-the Knight Online team[/b]
    So if i code a hack myself, its not a third party tool, right?

Happy to see that LOL .. K2 start getting mind ?

xanarchistx

Anything that alters the knight online client from outside the program itself is a 3rd party tool.

Although K2 refers to it as just koxp type programs by other countries, the third party in really is meant to be the program that interferes with KO itself, not the creators.

Arthurios

Sounds good but this is just propaganda They will be active for 1 week or something and after thats its a chaos out there for 1 whole year again hehehe. And what about the bugs etc everyone is complaining about hehehe. Its funny though. So optimistic

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

looks cool, but well i still kinda feel that cant pm any gm when i need 1...

Banned for scamming.

Sorry to say it but in the past k2 made many similar announcements which actually was trying to scare the hackers and not actually make what they was promising in them.Even the next day things wasnt any better.I really hope this is a special time for all you uskoers.

IsgurosBous

Anything that alters the knight online client from outside the program itself is a 3rd party tool.

Although K2 refers to it as just koxp type programs by other countries, the third party in really is meant to be the program that interferes with KO itself, not the creators.[/b]
    But the First party would be k2/mgame, the second party being the player. So if the player himself would write a hacking time, it would logically be a 2nd party tool :P

LOL at the 'IMMEDIATELY' btw, that would mean they've written a script to detect EVERYONE on every server whether they're using a cheat program, and then auto-ban them. If they had that, why would they need more GMs? Epic fail.

Speed_King

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

- G. Bush, Managing Director, K2 Network

seriously, after so many years hearing this from K2 is like hearing that guy in SouthPark saying:"drugs are bad...mmmkay? you shouldnt use drugs...cause theyre bad...mmmkay"

but ill support any kind of positive effort to remove cheaters...

Sorry to say it but in the past k2 made many similar announcements which actually was trying to scare the hackers and not actually make what they was promising in them.Even the next day things wasnt any better.I really hope this is a special time for all you uskoers.[/b]
    this is EXACTLY what i was thinking

look at the frikin gm list
    http://kingofknight.com/playerlist.php?req=gm
    theres hundreds of them yet you only see one once every few days for like 20 minutes (or even less)

K2 is a bunch of populists, telling the players what they want to hear. But not doing what they say they will.

Svooni

yeah i dont believe in what wrote there. maye the new KoK - tool can help them
    hopefully

Banned Senior Member

this is EXACTLY what i was thinking

look at the frikin gm list
    http://kingofknight.com/playerlist.php?req=gm
    theres hundreds of them yet you only see one once every few days for like 20 minutes (or even less)[/b]
    in logos its even less, i saw Gm logg in and Gm Logg out right after each other after that i havent seen a Gm on ever^^

but nice that they try to do something about it

Banned

in logos its even less, i saw Gm logg in and Gm Logg out right after each other after that i havent seen a Gm on ever^^

but nice that they try to do something about it [/b]
    probablly to give items that they sold..

I have faith, humanenceno spawned in with us at isi and fela last restart

goooooooo k2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast