Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon

This is a discussion on RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grats agas, really nice drop Now give ROL to DurianTheGay and IB to Puri the day will brighten up xD...
Page: 2

Grats agas, really nice drop Now give ROL to DurianTheGay and IB to Puri the day will brighten up xD

Originally posted by Dro
    omg... felix and paddy are the most resentfull guys in the whole comunity of ko or what? let it go already *:lol: *

gratz on the drops, you got really lucky with 2 good drops since lately all I hear is the bitch is having fun shitting just scrolls.
    hard to forgive someone who claims they have done no wrong and will never appologise or admit their mistakes :P

MrzLies

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    omg... felix and paddy are the most resentfull guys in the whole comunity of ko or what? let it go already *:lol: *

gratz on the drops, you got really lucky with 2 good drops since lately all I hear is the bitch is having fun shitting just scrolls.
    hard to forgive someone who claims they have done no wrong and will never appologise or admit their mistakes :P[/b]
    tahts right.

Havvk

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

hard to forgive someone who claims they have done no wrong and will never appologise or admit their mistakes :P[/b]
    well thats ur personal problem with w0lf go and fix it,always i make a post
    u have to bring shit to it,u are perfect all the time...no

back to topic... yes we were pretty lucky i think is my christmas present :lol:

KokoGG

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

hard to forgive someone who claims they have done no wrong and will never appologise or admit their mistakes :P

back to topic... yes we were pretty lucky i think is my christmas present :lol:[/b]
    pfft christmas nah its just 1 of those things that makes up for u gettin exped in the bifrost like 8 times

Havvk

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

back to topic... yes we were pretty lucky i think is my christmas present :lol:[/b]
    pfft christmas nah its just 1 of those things that makes up for u gettin exped in the bifrost like 8 times[/b][/quote]

they were 5

KokoGG

and Cohen gettin exped around that many times :wacko:

:wub: :wub: :wub:
    get CS for me plýs

P1kin

Originally posted by Luigi
    Grats agas, really nice drop Now give ROL to DurianTheGay and IB to Puri the day will brighten up xD

i dont even think that would help them

Originally posted by Fluppy
    wtf we killed isiloon like 6 times the past week and we got just bus bes bus
    +1 -.-

nice drop real lucky <_<

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

One of the few reasons i quit was retards like koko bug abusing then sayin its ok because he saw other people do it. sad thing is, i posted on the officals with screen shots and shit and nothing, nothing happend at all. Theres alot of hypocrite in the clan "Respectandhonor" imo.

Kailean

Abyss fire on isiloon? h43r:
    gz

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    if it was truely in honour of w0lf you would have some how quest bugged it to death then ninja looted it and claimed you were never in the same party as the rest of your clan

and then stab everyone in the back by saying even though you thought you were there for that the plans changed at the last second[/b]
    hahaha!! love u gays :wub:

KokoGG

Originally posted by TempesT
    One of the few reasons i quit was retards like koko bug abusing then sayin its ok because he saw other people do it. sad thing is, i posted on the officals with screen shots and shit and nothing, nothing happend at all. Theres alot of *hypocrite in the clan "Respectandhonor" imo.
    <_< here we go again... so your telling me if you were at OB and towers wernt hitting you, you would /town and leave what even thats not the point i wasent there all night like 50% of the ppl online then i was there then left because everytime i died i wasent able to leave because there were 16234563 humans there so what is K2 suppost to do over me earning 100 NP when i posted a ss of half the human nation in OB ban them all... so please SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT it wasent just me and i wasent camping for humans to spawn like ppl started to do after i left

and it was like that on both servers

Originally posted by P1kin

i dont even think that would help them
    Prolly not, but that would make them happy gays xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast