Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon

This is a discussion on RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean Abyss fire on isiloon? h43r: * gz only 2 drainers at the time :P...
Page: 3

P1kin

Originally posted by Kailean
    Abyss fire on isiloon? h43r: *
    gz
    only 2 drainers at the time :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Isnt it obvious I didnt? Your still bug abusing, theres not really much difference between what idiots like you did and arrow shower hacking in cz imo, arrow shower hack = abusing a bug in cz to gain np unlegitly. Guess what running in thowers while there bugged means?

You idiots were camping it untill I told wolf to stop, and yet you were still stupid and acting like you cant seem to gain pixelated points any other way, then you pretty much claimed "O Hittler killed all the jews, so we killed all the Germans and Japs just because he did"

It was posted on the offical forums, but I hope for k2, The post was on page one for weeks, and nothing, Not ONE FUCKING THING was done about you retards. Which pissed me off, and really made me judge wolf on his behavior for not kicking you idiots out of his clan.

After a while the name ReSpEcTaNdHoNoR every time I saw idiots like you running around with those words over there heads, it pissed me off and gave me a good laugh at the same time.

my point is, Just because Micheal Jackson raped little kids, doing it yourself dosnt make it right. comprende? puta?

Banned Senior Member

actually Koko, there was many times during our PK sessions that the towers wouldn't hit us, did we run into base? no

KokoGG

Originally posted by TempesT
    Isnt it obvious I didnt? Your still bug abusing, theres not really much difference between what idiots like you did and arrow shower hacking in cz imo, arrow shower hack = abusing a bug in cz to gain np unlegitly. Guess what running in thowers while there bugged *means?

You idiots were camping it untill I told wolf to stop, and yet you were still stupid and acting like you cant seem to gain pixelated points any other way, then you pretty much claimed "O Hittler killed all the jews, so we killed all the Germans and Japs just *because he did"

It was posted on the offical forums, but I hope for k2, The post was on page one for weeks, and nothing, Not ONE FUCKING THING was done about you retards. Which pissed me off, and really made me judge wolf on his behavior for not kicking you idiots out of his clan.

After a while the name ReSpEcTaNdHoNoR every time I saw idiots like you running around with those words over there heads, it pissed me off and gave me a good laugh at the same time.

my point is, Just because Micheal Jackson raped little kids, doing it yourself dosnt make it right. comprende? puta?
    theres a HUGE differance between a 3rd party tool and and an immature mistake made without thinking and i wasent there for along time i realized it was bugged and left CZ as for the 156354 other ppl why dont you bitch at them why just me there were other clanies there is there a reason you picked me to pick on?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Because you are an idiot that make up stupid excuess, and just try to push the blame to other people. also becaue you annoy me, and your clan name is very very funny over your head.

shelliebelly

lucky bastards awsome drop :P

Havvk

Originally posted by TempesT
    Because you are an idiot that make up stupid excuess, and just try to push the blame to other people. also becaue you annoy me, and your clan name is very very funny over your head.
    so im an idiot now... :mellow:

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

omg... felix and paddy are the most resentfull guys in the whole comunity of ko or what? let it go already *:lol: *

gratz on the drops, you got really lucky with 2 good drops since lately all I hear is the bitch is having fun shitting just scrolls.

hard to forgive someone who claims they have done no wrong and will never appologise or admit their mistakes :P
    well thats ur personal problem with w0lf go and fix it,always i make a post
    u have to bring shit to it,u are perfect all the time...no

back to topic... yes we were pretty lucky i think is my christmas present :lol:[/b]
    Wolf is my friend, Felix your also, your however paddy always says shit of w0lf, if your you have personal problems with and dile to your you are moderating, and does not have to not badly speak shit aid in the forum and information to the community.

invader

HAHA I SEE vn!!!!!!!

Mental_Anguish

Isn't Alucard an archer? Like a koxper archer, I'm just asking? So many Alucard names.......... I thought I saw other archers from that clan koxping too, oh well, nice drops.

Havvk

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Isn't Alucard an archer? Like a koxper archer, I'm just asking? So many Alucard names.......... I thought I saw other archers from that clan koxping too, oh well, nice drops.
    no,is alucard_pe priest :wub:

TaDaaa

Of course I missed it, like normal!

Great job guys.

F you all haters!

at least there are no scammers on rah or some idiots like tempest selling his dubed items

P1kin

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    at least there are no scammers on rah or some idiots like tempest selling his dubed items
    :lol:

Strong Side

Good Job! h43r:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast