Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon

This is a discussion on RespectandHonor 1st Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Julio_Andretti at least there are no scammers on rah or some idiots like tempest selling his dubed ...
Page: 4

KokoGG

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    at least there are no scammers on rah or some idiots like tempest selling his dubed items
    talks about me "bug abusing" which a bug usualy makes the game unfair to other players but guess what buying your fucking items with USD is just the same it makes it unfair to others who play legit for there items not buy them for USD -_-

Originally posted by K2
    If you purchase anything via eBay or other similar sites, you run the risk of making a highly fraudulent purchase. Again, please be aware that we will not be able to service your account or any problems you have with this. Our policy is that WE WILL NOT service any accounts who openly sell, barter, or trade their account or aspects of their account. Also note that if you purchase an item that is illegal in our system, we will remove it without warning or hesitation and there will be no response from us on this matter. There also could be other legal ramifications for anyone who violates our EULA.
    illegal... violates...

please STFU now

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by TempesT
    Because you are an idiot that make up stupid excuess, and just try to push the blame to other people. also becaue you annoy me, and your clan name is very very funny over your head.
    lol koko you got owned- your wrong, get over it, sit down and shut up.

KokoGG

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    Because you are an idiot that make up stupid excuess, and just try to push the blame to other people. also becaue you annoy me, and your clan name is very very funny over your head.
    lol koko you got owned- your wrong, get over it, sit down and shut up.[/b]
    im wrong because the servers fuck up remove all NPC's and monsters from the game and im already sitting and you cant shut me up

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

One last fucking time, what the fuck do you think koxp or any other hack do?

exploit a fucking weakness in the system.

You wouldnt annoy me nearly as much if you grew a dick and not make up excuess like a 5 year old.

Havvk

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    lol koko you got owned- your wrong, get over it, sit down and shut up.[/b]
    lol says the guy who talks shit about ppl and ingame send letter begging for not getting owned :lol: :lol:

loliq

Default yeah

very good drop boys

loliq

Default yeah

very good drop boys

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234