Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In response to "Before Quitting.." by 'GayToucH'

This is a discussion on In response to "Before Quitting.." by 'GayToucH' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; poka i got the msn convos from him and you on both sides of the stories still deleveling was not ...
Page: 2

Banned

poka i got the msn convos from him and you on both sides of the stories

still deleveling was not being the better person and you know that

i agree with you and know he was going to sell your shit and not give it back to you.....i agree that he whined like hell many times about leaving clan ...over a girl.....kinda gay if you ask me .....girls breaking up with u doesnt mean u kill yourself and give up everything you enjoy.......but GT is right in the fact you disrespected yourself in stooping the the level of players like charlie and coolboy and guys like that

u should have been the better person as you are and just made your post and let everyone shun him......that is more spiteful cause then he would know there is nothing he has on you and everyone hates him

as it is now....u both did wrong so he cant feel bad.

i like both of you still even though really u both whine about stupid shit but deep down your good people

Too long But nice

NO NO DRAMA, NO NO NO NO DRAMA[/b]
    ROFLMAO!!!!HAHAHA

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Didnt read dat, But Lmfao wow where they find those dancers haha.

Banned Senior Member

YAY im in charlies lvl now

Diez of our life

btw am just here for post count ^_^

stevouk

Poka, i think you done right, hes lucky he's still 67 because i would of de-lvld him to lvl 10 and i think thats being generous. i dont care what other people say about you, they havent been in your situation so...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

KO > Friendship, it has been proven many times. So ppl please do not share accounts or items because there is nothing you can do after losing your character/items. Ofc you can make a topic about it but it won't help you to get your stuff back.

Poka and GT are just as bad persons because they both did bad things to each other.

yea +1 to the above comment...
    the only way to keep your account 100% safe is to NEVER give away its info and shit..
    thats how almost all ppl get scammed/hack... you cant trust many ppl over the internet so keep everything private to yourself...
    sharing accounts with some1 will always get 1 or the other fucked...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

im on ur side poka.. i rmb gt being a nasty bitch when he was in oblivion just cause i didn't heal him quick enough ONCE he fuckin cried in clan chat for like twenty months...

but seriously.. its funny to see ppl i never cared for getting fucked(not u btw).

and to Dark3lf:
    "KO > Friendship, it has been proven many times. So ppl please do not share accounts or items because there is nothing you can do after losing your character/items. Ofc you can make a topic about it but it won't help you to get your stuff back.

Poka and GT are just as bad persons because they both did bad things to each other."

nah disagree. if its that way, when vacy sold his cs+7 i wouldn&#39;t have let him, but i did. n when i needed money to buy a pc, he did the same for me.. not everyone is shit u know. there&#39;re some genuinely good ppl like vacy <3

words of a whiteboy with T.I in his sig

:lol:

sorry hat to get that off my chest.[/b]
    GET LIKE ME! don&#39;t hate yo. h34r:

Banned

YAY im in charlies lvl now [/b]
    you have been in most peoples eyes for more then a year so who cares....ur just not as good as scamming thousands....just a few

Banned

Diez of our life

btw am just here for post count ^_^[/b]
    lol
    me to woooo

gl baba

Phosgene

poka i would love to give a caring and loving treatment to gt&#39;s account if you understand me .
    gt was an attention whore and always will be .
    and poka.....just <3 :]

TunaFishyMe

im on poka&#39;s side!!!

I remember when he made 7/12 plate for my little orcy rogue so i could farm 9+ items for free :P <3 I never had a problem with poka. GT i dont know so much, but when i read his side of the story, it seemed very one sided. Poka&#39;s story seemed more well rounded.

poka poka poka poka

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast