Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ado is kicked? No he is not. RLAX was kicked. you are saying "They" admitted. Who? The person who "admitted" ...
Page: 10

WhoompThereitis

ado is kicked? No he is not. RLAX was kicked.

you are saying "They" admitted. Who? The person who "admitted" is not even a clan member. He doesnt even own a character..[/b]
    I didnt own a char in OutkasteD, i was still part of it, And_Justice_For_All was and still plays in that clan period!

I didnt own a char in OutkasteD, i was still part of it, And_Justice_For_All was and still plays in that clan period![/b]
    no it doesnt mean that...the actual clan member is the owner of the char, the one that applied for clan. and justice for all also has a char in TheGreat, does that mean hes also involving that clan here ? god ur stupid..so ur basically saying expers aka xp slaves are also clan members :lol: keep talking all u want about kb but thing is, there is no proof to back you up clan "np bug" has been already explained that it is a visual bug and that ALL CLANS HAVE IT. cheating? the cases u showed were eplained already what happened. proof? NONE. showing how stupid u are? indeed...so in conclusion this topic is useless now..why hasnt it been closed yet the point of the topic was made, to prove u wrong VISUAL BUG NOT NP BUG idiot
    im outta here keep talking trash but unless u got real proof no one will believe you

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well another flame war here

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910