Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kb have some people that cheat, some that dont, from what i remember at least, they killed ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of isiloons ...
Page: 3

Banned

kb have some people that cheat, some that dont, from what i remember at least, they killed ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of isiloons and ALOTTTTTTTTTT of felankors. almost everyday, over time that shit adds up, thats why they had such good items. just killing isiloon with pimped chars and giving it to those that needed it, just like any other regular clan would. there are still alot of people that are fishy as hell in that clan though.

peintre

But not all are turkish ok?
    He donated more then disbanded ( cause almost sell it ) and then rejoin just for the record, and ppl can say anything u want i never cheat, dupe etc, skill > all.[/b]
    +1

ive been around the block a cuble off times now.. and mot mages in diez just plainly suck..
    either their slow or never play with minimap

or refuce 2 use tp
    or never read cha cause they have vent
    or never check pm
    theres soo many idiots out there

btw, i doo see hee donated and then left.. but in my eyes hee did it multiple times

Banned

-_-

they all gangbang oke

kb ıs legıt kk?

whole clan only hawe ıtam chıtın shıeld +8

ı ıs only want say chıtın shıeld +20 rebırth,rof +4,rol +4,IN +3

seriously how can you say your clan is legit if 1 priest of yours has a ROF +4

lets do maths

ROF +1 = 3 ROFs
    ROF +2 = 9 ROFs
    ROF +3 = 27 ROFs
    ROF +4 = 81 ROFs
    now you want to tell me you killed 81+ times Felankor for this right?(not every felankor must have dropped a ring)..
    and you gave all rings to this priest?=)[/b]
    keep talking thats all u can do.

abstraktzor

keep talking thats all u can do.[/b]
    gyft rof's plz

I am NeoJimA the assistant of Killedby.
    If you are blind and say that we buged national points i have 2 words to say this is bullshit.
    Men just check you clan information on the character screen HOW MUCH NP YOUR CLANS TOTAL NP ACCUMLATION IS ?
    This is a game BUG.
    Well you maybe noob enough to not to belive this, why not noobs are all around ....
    You know mathematics? Just add the each members accumlation in my clan and now look what you have. And tell your clan mates to give more. You will be leading the server by tomorrow. Try aq.

Brothers please think twice before you speak. This game has lots of graphic and text bugs...

Zesta i am really sorry for using your account without yourknowledge
    But blocking my Ip to this forum is not my fault!!!

You cannot build up a clan from 1 nationality in an international game...

NeoJimA

Banned

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

THIS IS THE SAME DUPING, MACROING, CHEATING TURKISH CLAN AS BEFORE

THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT NUMEROUS TIMES NOT JUST ONCE

morgoth666

I am NeoJimA the assistant of Killedby.
    If you are blind and say that we buged national points i have 2 words to say this is bullshit.
    Men just check you clan information on the character screen HOW MUCH NP YOUR CLANS TOTAL NP ACCUMLATION IS ?
    This is a game BUG.
    Well you maybe noob enough to not to belive this, why not noobs are all around ....
    You know mathematics? Just add the each members accumlation in my clan and now look what you have. And tell your clan mates to give more. You will be leading the server by tomorrow. Try aq.

Brothers please think twice before you speak. This game has lots of graphic and text bugs...

Zesta i am really sorry for using your account without yourknowledge
    But blocking my Ip to this forum is not my fault!!!

You cannot build up a clan from 1 nationality in an international game...

NeoJimA[/b]

hahahahahahhaha

I don't know who those guys are, but those ss's just prove they have members donating 1m np. In an old server thats pretty possible. The 310m np thing is just a bug, if you look at your own it'll have a random really high number. Pretty lame they admit to having dupers though.

Banned

They aren't ALL bad. It's stupid to say they are all bad because of a few people. It's like saying ALL chinese people koxp for GBs just because of a lot of them do.

Myszka

lol
    maybe some other clan will give ss: who how much give and we see total? maybe TheGreat ?? cuz from that clan that topic start...
    that 301 m its bullshit and K2 fault...
    if i give 300k and quit, sell acc or sth and then that char again in clan give 300k it show i give 600k for clan no 300k....
    its simple i think :blink:

btw. try find sth for KB dupe, cheet.... cuz that all not enough :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

kb have some people that cheat, some that dont, from what i remember at least, they killed ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of isiloons and ALOTTTTTTTTTT of felankors. almost everyday, over time that shit adds up, thats why they had such good items. just killing isiloon with pimped chars and giving it to those that needed it, just like any other regular clan would. there are still alot of people that are fishy as hell in that clan though.[/b]
    QFT

Most ppl who are posting random shit against KB are nothing but butthurted kiddos or just bandwagon whores.

Get a clue before posting keke?

Now lemme show u one of ur faggit cheaters in ur clan.. Im sure nothing will happen anyway, but whatever.. \_/

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69364

lol
    maybe some other clan will give ss: who how much give and we see total? maybe TheGreat ?? cuz from that clan that topic start...
    that 301 m its bullshit and K2 fault...
    if i give 300k and quit, sell acc or sth and then that char again in clan give 300k it show i give 600k for clan no 300k....
    its simple i think :blink:
    btw. try find sth for KB dupe, cheet.... cuz that all not enough :lol:[/b]
    As far as I know TheGreat is bugged in the other way, we appear to have less accumulated NPs than we have donated.

I wont comment on KB since I dont know the facts and that msn ss proves really little..

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

After one and a half year of doing isiloon/dragon,owing the castle nearly w/o any competition thats normal they can afford buying uniques +2/+3 and +9 shit's ,and there is nothing illegal for me as long as they really work hard for it.
    Im really looking up to them ,not because items and lvl's ,just becouse organization of theirs alliance.When for english speaking players more important is accusing each other of ks while 1vs1 and other faking unimportant things Turks work together.

To be honest I used to think the same about this clan ,its easy to blame others when you accually dont know facts and use rumors instead.Most of them are nice people but some tend to be assholes at times.Just like in everyclan.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast