Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? THIS IS THE SAME DUPING, MACROING, CHEATING TURKISH CLAN AS BEFORE THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT NUMEROUS ...
Page: 4

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

THIS IS THE SAME DUPING, MACROING, CHEATING TURKISH CLAN AS BEFORE

THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT NUMEROUS TIMES NOT JUST ONCE
    [/b]
    What did i expect?

I expect nothing (especially from you), just made a point about the game.....So dont jump aq noone has naked ass here....

Your hands are not so clean TEZ... You know that as i know...

enjoy the game

Neo

fatale

@TEZ

Big moron on usko we dont forget your +3 uniques +9 weapons and gbs first u need to clean your ass maddafakka....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have unbanned Blacklord so he can reply to this thread.

BLacKLoRD

This topic about KB is not the first and surely will not be the last, I am used at it.
    There were many accusations and fake informations, %99 of them without any
    acceptable proof.
    People never get sick of starting this kind of topics but I got sick
    of replying to them.
    I assume not a single clan leader read this topic, am I wrong? Or else
    they would know this is another bug from k2.
    The total number of donated NP's does NOT
    fit with the number of donated NP's accumulated from each clan member.
    Use a calculator and check if you aren't as good in maths.
    Knowing that there does exist this bug do you think it is right to accuse someone or even a whole clan?
    Also we are a group of people who TRY to enjoy this game and play it for fun.
    Since a long time and a hard work along with discipline, organisation and trust in each other we reached a certain level in this game.
    I have 2 clans with an amount of maximum 60 people.
    When I invite someone into my clan I have no clue what
    items he has, for me it is not important at what level his character is or with what items it is geared or how many
    NP's he has, first of all I care about what kind of a reflection he has to me. Show me anyone who can say "I am %100 legal"
    in my opinion no one is.
    There is always something, doesnt matter small or big things, which everyone has done with or
    without knowing its not right. So please stop throwing dirt on anyone, try to have an objective mind.
    Turks in this game might have done wrong things but this does not give you the right to say a whole country is representing
    the same. No one has the right to say turk clans are all the same because some or many (doesnt matter in this case) did
    things which were not right. Also the majority cannot reflect a whole country. Its the same everywhere not only in Turkey.
    People who did or still do wrong in this game are from peru, poland, germany, france, us, etc. but I can't say the whole country
    is build by that kind of people, thats just not right.
    Please before you post anything against a person or a clan, dont do it if you cant prove it. If anyone have something to tell me
    about any of my clan members with proofs of course, I as a clan leader will do what has to be done in this matter.

Btw Thank You Felix for unbanned my accont on ko4life...

BLacKLoRD - Mansur

KSC -- > http://rapidshare.com/files/84835188...8_21.25.11.ksc

daromeo

death to turks! lol

daromeo

death to turks! lol

death to turks! lol[/b]
    what are people like this doing on this forum ?? plz ban

Scandium

This topic about KB is not the first and surely will not be the last, I am used at it.
    acceptable proof.
    of replying to them.
    Knowing that there does exist this bug do you think it is right to accuse someone or even a whole clan?
    Since a long time and a hard work along with discipline, organisation and trust in each other we reached a certain level in this game.
    items he has, for me it is not important at what level his character is or with what items it is geared or how many
    NP's he has, first of all I care about what kind of a reflection he has to me. Show me anyone who can say "I am %100 legal"
    in my opinion no one is.
    There is always something, doesnt matter small or big things, which everyone has done with or
    without knowing its not right. So please stop throwing dirt on anyone, try to have an objective mind.
    Turks in this game might have done wrong things but this does not give you the right to say a whole country is representing
    the same. No one has the right to say turk clans are all the same because some or many (doesnt matter in this case) did
    things which were not right. Also the majority cannot reflect a whole country. Its the same everywhere not only in Turkey.
    People who did or still do wrong in this game are from peru, poland, germany, france, us, etc. but I can't say the whole country
    Please before you post anything against a person or a clan, dont do it if you cant prove it. If anyone have something to tell me
    about any of my clan members with proofs of course, I as a clan leader will do what has to be done in this matter.

BLacKLoRD - Mansur

[/b]

I really like your tone when you are speaking on forums and you are trying to protect your own clan....i ll not go on details....till your own account got banned from the game but is not my point!!!Try to do the same speech in game also and not trying to abuse members of other clans accusing them with this exactly words: "dont be a tool for foreign ppl" im sure you remember this sentence really good cus i know that you are using it alot!!!!

it's not easy to find out if there is a scammer or duper in your clan. The person will say he bought it with usd, ...

If you see it happen ok that's something diffrent.

if you kill about 1 year now ? 365 x 3 isiloons ^^ so you can count how much uniques they got then the castle which gives a amount of money to. Felankor ^^ also. I don't need to tell you how they get their uniques.

Some people selling items for usd how can you know it's a duper or not ? Y'ou'll probably never know (except if your item dissapear).

If you have alot uniques and someone wants to trade your uniques for his shells +9, ....
    it can be a duper maybe not ^^.

Before you start throwing dirt to someone look at yourself.

If you want to have these nice items uniques => Kill isiloon, bosshunt, felankor, take over castle or babashop.

Please before you post anything against a person or a clan, dont do it if you cant prove it. If anyone have something to tell me about any of my clan members with proofs of course, I as a clan leader will do what has to be done in this matter.[/b]
    Im sure the pics posted in this topic proves enough about RommeI (Acura), also some old diez players remember him poped out of nowhere with lvl 69 called as Honda
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69364

KalaBunga Senior Member

i dont think the most of em are so legit , but i remeber when kb rulled the iseloon floor ( they lost it sometimes ) whne IoutkastedI was on human side we had it stabel for some weeks , but then they seen us killing so we lost the timing and they were there before us , then also destert eagale came , so it was kb d1 / d2 dester eagle / d3 rest of us.

but kb also did falankor.

so i tjomnl they pretty mutch legaly gained 80% of there items.

Banned

What did i expect?

I expect nothing (especially from you), just made a point about the game.....So dont jump aq noone has naked ass here....

Your hands are not so clean TEZ... You know that as i know...

enjoy the game

Neo[/b]
    my hands are clean actually to my knowledge....i have never known with a 100% that i got a duped item until after i had it learn the differance please....and i am sure many have duped items that they dont even know about and if they find out now why would you blame them....they were unaware as i was

@TEZ
    Big moron on usko we dont forget your +3 uniques +9 weapons and gbs first u need to clean your ass maddafakka....[/b]
    that was just childish and stupid reply.....i had 1 we+3 and i bought it after a dupe wipe so it was legit and i had a gm look at it so its legit......never had a +9 armor or weapon of any sort...i wish i did actually.....and gbs please....every fucking person has either bought or gotten duped gbs

dont reply with childish comments and flames cause it only makes you look like a jackass

acceptable proof.
    of replying to them.
    in my opinion no one is.

BLacKLoRD - Mansur

[/b]
    you have always been a good guy mansur but how many times does you clan have to be questions until you understand you have cheaters, macroers, dupers in your clan? people post ss people like me send you kcs files via msn yet those same players are still in your clan

this is not the 1st time kb is being questioned and sorry to tell you but after so many times you got to start beleiving what you see.....this is prob the 10th time your clan has been suspected of doing illegal things.....how many times will it take for you to beleive....how many times will you defend....once or twice i can understand but after so many times everyone stops beleiveing in your legit clan

i am not saying its true or false as i dont play but i do read and see all the ss's every month about kb.....how can you expect anyone to beleive kb is legit when every month its something new for you to defend

if it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then what must it be? ..................legit? lol i think common sense would say not

anyways have a nice weekend ttfn

bazzeeka

anyway i was letting the community know another story behind kb i exp with turks .. they have taught me little turkish so i am happy to play with turks .. i am not racist

i am not going to post this to k2 anyway :S if someone wants to they can but i couldnt be fucked. kk no flame's in here about "death to turks" or " i h8 turks with a passion" ..... if i cut ur skin open what comes out? Red blood , if i a turkish person's skin what do u fine green blood ? no Red Blood... we are all the same so respect other countries please or fuck off.

Im sure the pics posted in this topic proves enough about RommeI (Acura), also some old diez players remember him poped out of nowhere with lvl 69 called as Honda
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69364[/b]

Don't forget mine :P and don't whine about the speed - dual core ftw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3rFAFcQWbgc

acceptable proof.
    of replying to them.
    in my opinion no one is.

BLacKLoRD - Mansur

[/b]
    no but that clan count shows that there have been 301m nps total donation for clan. that show ppl in clan have used bug. Bug nps to quit clan they got nps back and clan losts them but they will see in that menu... like ss says :P

oh and why you still like to act like "we are legıt clan" when thestrom have said countless times to my old frend in msn that killedby have dubed and abused almost evry bug found ingame...

killedby is actually a REALLY old clan, i have a ss in early KE, and theres a male karus priest holding a hanguk in the background in the clan "KilledBy"
    kb has probably had better items then any other clan on any other server[/b]
    cypher heaven :X you dont want know what kind items they have

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast