Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What bugg?? many clans have the same issue, if u can see the nps donated from each member then u ...
Page: 5

WhoompThereitis

What bugg?? many clans have the same issue, if u can see the nps donated from each member then u can see why we are on the top of ranking. Theres not bugg the 301m its k2 fault not us, and it happend to many clans and it also change every day.[/b]
    Wanna explain the other screenshot zesta?

no but that clan count shows that there have been 301m nps total donation for clan. that show ppl in clan have used bug. Bug nps to quit clan they got nps back and clan losts them but they will see in that menu... like ss says :P

oh and why you still like to act like "we are legıt clan" when thestrom have said countless times to my old frend in msn that killedby have dubed and abused almost evry bug found ingame...
    cypher heaven :X you dont want know what kind items they have [/b]
    we haven't np bugged and it says we've donated over 753 million

WhoompThereitis

This topic about KB is not the first and surely will not be the last, I am used at it.
    There were many accusations and fake informations, %99 of them without any
    acceptable proof.
    People never get sick of starting this kind of topics but I got sick
    of replying to them.
    I assume not a single clan leader read this topic, am I wrong? Or else
    they would know this is another bug from k2.
    The total number of donated NP's does NOT
    fit with the number of donated NP's accumulated from each clan member.
    Use a calculator and check if you aren't as good in maths.
    Knowing that there does exist this bug do you think it is right to accuse someone or even a whole clan?
    Also we are a group of people who TRY to enjoy this game and play it for fun.
    Since a long time and a hard work along with discipline, organisation and trust in each other we reached a certain level in this game.
    I have 2 clans with an amount of maximum 60 people.
    When I invite someone into my clan I have no clue what
    items he has, for me it is not important at what level his character is or with what items it is geared or how many
    NP's he has, first of all I care about what kind of a reflection he has to me. Show me anyone who can say "I am %100 legal"
    in my opinion no one is.
    There is always something, doesnt matter small or big things, which everyone has done with or
    without knowing its not right. So please stop throwing dirt on anyone, try to have an objective mind.
    Turks in this game might have done wrong things but this does not give you the right to say a whole country is representing
    the same. No one has the right to say turk clans are all the same because some or many (doesnt matter in this case) did
    things which were not right. Also the majority cannot reflect a whole country. Its the same everywhere not only in Turkey.
    People who did or still do wrong in this game are from peru, poland, germany, france, us, etc. but I can't say the whole country
    is build by that kind of people, thats just not right.
    Please before you post anything against a person or a clan, dont do it if you cant prove it. If anyone have something to tell me
    about any of my clan members with proofs of course, I as a clan leader will do what has to be done in this matter.

Btw Thank You Felix for unbanned my accont on ko4life...

BLacKLoRD - Mansur

KSC -- > http://rapidshare.com/files/84835188...8_21.25.11.ksc
    [/b]

And after all that you still dont get it, YOUR OWN CLAN MEMBERS ARE ADMITTING IT! Pathetic should be banned from earth

Wanna explain the other screenshot zesta?[/b]
    Cant explain a msn conversation if im not there, or someone can? But it says they leaved maybe 1 of those scamers if i have to say a name its Husein (delininteqi).Theres many cheaters and scammers arround all servers and in many clans not only im my clan. Dupers and cheaters should be banned and scammer must be in jail taths my opinion, thats all i can say about that ss.

WhoompThereitis

The way its going now, kb will disband soon

oO Jc Oo

KB, desertEagle, JustClaw WORKS VERY HARD AS TEAMPLAY, they r very active for long time, they have good plan for kill the isi fela and also the last time ultima, maybe they pimped too with USd but doesnt mean u guys gonna flame a good persons(i dont know all of them, most of them yes) who works hard in game, they deserved it, they gained that, most of the ppl could have jelaous for not get maybe what they get everytime they did. I know mansur and know a lot of ppl there and i trust on them, ppl need to stop to be racist really, i really hate how the ppl likes to flame others, is maybe a hobbie or something for them dunno really.

i support this guys cuz i were there and i know how hard they work for it.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

wow this is really a big deal...

The way its going now, kb will disband soon[/b]
    The way is u need to be here cause u are nothing in cz.
    Srry but i cant talk with some "players", but the thing is u need to be good in game not here in forum, and we play for fun so i wont write more here i did enough i get more post today then last 6 months.

oO Jc Oo

The way its going now, kb will disband soon[/b]

cry, they will not disband

Aguila-x-

Srry but i cant talk with some "players", but the thing is u need to be good in game not here in forum, and we play for fun so i wont write more here i did enough i get more post today then last 6 months.[/b]
    does that have something to do with this? :huh:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lets all admit up to it KB clan is just good

We all know it Thats why we are all wasteing our time reading and posting shure maybe a few hack dupe koxp ect, but the reason we all think them is that they are the most well known clan most of us see them in cz either run back and wait for more of ur clannies or All hit 1 by 1 unless its 1v1 but think about it they gg just have a kinda bad rep But oh well Stop bitching about kb

NOTE: im not kb member i hate orc never been orc in my life just know a few of them and i have respect for them

WhoompThereitis

kb arnt good if they are all bug abusers and dupers. rol +100 ftw

Srry but i cant talk with some "players", but the thing is u need to be good in game not here in forum, and we play for fun so i wont write more here i did enough i get more post today then last 6 months.[/b]

:P we somethimes win you somethimes lose but i'm sure we doing pretty good in cz.

sexy Owa

im sure you do play for fun bug abusing, duping, all in all being trash and useless players. i can see the fun in being geared better then everyone on your server, but where is the fun in not being able to play?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

kb arnt good if they are all bug abusers and dupers. rol +100 ftw[/b]
    Tits of gtfo.

Imho, around 1/3 of KB should be banned from life coz they are plain morons. Most old ppl remember brain giant like strom and his legendary companions. But in reality all other clans in diez are bunch no nofactors compared with KB and their pals. Most the old core members had uniques long before most got their chars out of moradon. Back when i was playing they even had a few ppl i would have loved to play with. And belive me, my standards are high.

If some of u nofactor amoebas dont know then few KB ppl come from N_O. And if it matters, Zestas CS was the first cs we got from isiloon (FUQING LEGYTLY).

But still, its been prooved alot of times that KB has ppl that bugabuse and do other shit. However, throwing shit around like some here doesnt help anything, just makes them look stupid.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast