Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For Zesta: You are still ignoring the C4pt4ins post about RommeI/Acura being prooved as kosper. But why I don't like ...
Page: 6

Terrorblade

For Zesta:

You are still ignoring the C4pt4ins post about RommeI/Acura being prooved as kosper.

But why I don't like KB:

1st: I know there are many legit ppl, but Blacklord and Assistants NEVER kick the dupers,cheaters and scammers from clan. You might don't care but tbh ... this is what ruined your reputation ...
    2nd: Most of them are just babashoped to death and that makes them to loose some of my respect. I wouldn't care that much ... but most of them can't even combo and they play like "uniques+3 will kill u biashh"
    3rd: I laughed when u said, that u play for fun. Ye I saw, your members think that you are the best and most skilled. Some of them are too much arrogant.
    4th: Bug abusers. Mainly tping thru walls. I remember when I was on Warder 1 in war and then Strom came and tped some warrior and mage thru the walls. Too bad it happened so fast and i couldnt make the ss.

I know that ClaW and KB are great teamplayers, but I will not have a respect for them till the cheaters are out of the clan .... Which will never ever happen.

peintre

does that have something to do with this? :huh:[/b]
    just a sekond here
    z- this guy stole 1000 usd from my friend jach ozonman/bloodinbloodout
    wee send him 1000usd 4 the hakunamatata char in january 2007
    him and his freind picked up the money and kept the char..

i STILL HAVE YOUR ADRESS YOU LITLE PISSANT!

just a sekond here
    i STILL HAVE YOUR ADRESS YOU LITLE PISSANT![/b]
    +3

bazzeeka

lol fkin mad a brang a full on gang bang war to ko4life ^^ fkin quit the crap KB cheats!. most other clans do in some ways. but KB have the biggest knowledge of cheating and now im taking this to K2 so GG GGF!?

For Zesta:

You are still ignoring the C4pt4ins post about RommeI/Acura being prooved as kosper.

But why I don't like KB:

1st: I know there are many legit ppl, but Blacklord and Assistants NEVER kick the dupers,cheaters and scammers from clan. You might don't care but tbh ... this is what ruined your reputation ...
    2nd: Most of them are just babashoped to death and that makes them to loose some of my respect. I wouldn't care that much ... but most of them can't even combo and they play like "uniques+3 will kill u biashh"
    3rd: I laughed when u said, that u play for fun. Ye I saw, your members think that you are the best and most skilled. Some of them are too much arrogant.
    4th: Bug abusers. Mainly tping thru walls. I remember when I was on Warder 1 in war and then Strom came and tped some warrior and mage thru the walls. Too bad it happened so fast and i couldnt make the ss.

I know that ClaW and KB are great teamplayers, but I will not have a respect for them till the cheaters are out of the clan .... Which will never ever happen.[/b]
    about babashopping...rofl look at ur own clan are u fuking stupid or what? face it, its part of the game, because you cant do it doesnt mean someone else is cheater because they want and can. and about tping through wall ^^ funny...cus last csw we all saw painter walking thru castle walls while it was closed :huh:

lol fkin mad a brang a full on gang bang war to ko4life ^^ fkin quit the crap KB cheats!. most other clans do in some ways. but KB have the biggest knowledge of cheating and now im taking this to K2 so GG GGF!?[/b]
    what the hell do you have against kb? did u try join and got rejected?? go take it to k2 lets see what you can do, thats if u can even establish a mature conversation with someone cus from what ive seen ur just a racist kid with a grudge agaisnt some pple you dont even know.

warriorsPriest

funny how trying to proof a duper clan cheating gets respondet with "fucking racists"..

KB is and will be a duper clan,

@Blacklord

game has many graphic bugs ya??ß
    chitin shield +25 rebirth graphic bug too?rol+4?rof+4?shard+20 rebirth?raptor+30 rebirth?

funny how trying to proof a duper clan cheating gets respondet with "fucking racists"..
    KB is and will be a duper clan,

@Blacklord

game has many graphic bugs ya??ß
    chitin shield +25 rebirth graphic bug too?rol+4?rof+4?shard+20 rebirth?raptor+30 rebirth?[/b]
    im not telling him racist because of this but becasue ive seen from him ingame, now if u dont even play diez what the fuck are u doing here? also i have yet to see any proof of them cheating/duping, u got any??? and about those items u listed...none of them were used by kb member, so why even bring them here...get ur facts straight. i bet half the pple that is talking so much trash about kb dont even play diez..

Aguila-x-

just a sekond here
    i STILL HAVE YOUR ADRESS YOU LITLE PISSANT![/b]
    oh really? like u did "sent" the money to me.. get ur facts right, in the end u havnt sent anything to him..
    if u've anything else to say, like ur funny insults, just pm me..

this has got out of hand whether or not members in kb cheat you are showing on a forums they cannot access easily so they cannot give their side of the story. i am good friends with a close few members of kb and claw alike. Mayb they are cheating i have no idea but no doubt there r cheaters or former cheaters/ bug abusers in some of english speaking clans that dont admit or make it obvious.
    i think all this has goten out of hand now

WhoompThereitis

i dont care what Zesta says or Crackhorde i know 100% for a fact that the first SS(msn convo) is a kb member you know it zesta.

Now on msn hes saying he regreats saying it, the irnoy

Terrorblade

about babashopping...rofl look at ur own clan are u fuking stupid or what? face it, its part of the game, because you cant do it doesnt mean someone else is cheater because they want and can. and about tping through wall ^^ funny...cus last csw we all saw painter walking thru castle walls while it was closed :huh:[/b]
    I didn't say I judge them just because of that.It's nothing compared to the other points I listed. Btw non of my clannies babashoped that much to get +3 uniques (talking about IN+3, rof+3 etc..., not Shio+3 and such craps). And even if they had them, it would be a question of how they will act. And sorry but few ppl from KB appeared to be arrogant as hell, their IQ is low but EGO high.

And u rather should think twice before u speak ... I can babashop, oh god knows I can .... but I wont.

Anout Painter running thru walls. That was just graphic bug. Other thing is if u are even telling the truth and not just defending by lies.

But TheStrom is bug abuser (as I said in previous post). RommeI is kosper. Some of them dupers. And Blacklord wont kick anyone of them = SAY BEY TO RESPECT.

cricri

i like kb ... they are nice ppl

if u don't wanna get ur ass kicked by one of kb guys stop losing ur time in forums and go farm or do some exp ^^

Slide-EYE

Zesta is the only KB member that i know hes legit ...

Blacklord actualy kicked lladoll or how the hell this gay is named and this cheated warrior with him either ... but wont make your name respected again black...
    if u inv ppl just cos they are nice to u and dont care what they may do, then u r silly as hell and u actualy cant gain lost respect back !

Also KB members are arrogant! All think they own diez bla bla bla ... actualy the items they have own diez ... if u ll count all the rofs etc +3 that your whole clan have , u ll find that it wont be even dropped at all ... like those rofs ...
    U may worked hard in the rly far past , but in my eyes u all gave up it for the bit of fun of beeing the strong machine in cz adn started to dupe etc , we wont find it out now, but u didnt even gave us proofs that we arent right ...

I guess its like u r alone defending ppl that doesnt deserve, since noone even can believe in your words, its like talking to the air ...

Anyway I guess u r one of the "better" cos u at least CARE about good name/reputation u lost and its even more sad that u wont ever gain it back ...

The person in the msn convo is not even a KB member first of all, he just plays random chars which happen to be in kb, he also plays a char in TheGreat Romel is Acura, this characater was under investigation but they didnt find anything and unblocked his char. and once again terrorblade...are you SURE no one in ur clan has babashopped +3's?? ill give u a hint start off with ur clan leader and some serbs in ur clan and now u know who
    oh and one thing, np donation display is bugged, 2nd kb clan shows 12x m np's donated, and theyre like 6-7 in rankings, LastHope is 2, so that means they used bug too and donated over 120m np's ??? there u have ur proof its actually graphic bug and not np bug, next time get ur fract straights

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

and once again terrorblade...are you SURE no one in ur clan has babashopped +3's?? ill give u a hint start off with ur clan leader and some serbs in ur clan and now u know who [/b]
    >.<

( h34r: )

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast