Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not telling him racist because of this but becasue ive seen from him ingame, now if u dont even ...
Page: 8

warriorsPriest

im not telling him racist because of this but becasue ive seen from him ingame, now if u dont even play diez what the fuck are u doing here? also i have yet to see any proof of them cheating/duping, u got any??? and about those items u listed...none of them were used by kb member, so why even bring them here...get ur facts straight. i bet half the pple that is talking so much trash about kb dont even play diez..[/b]

1) I played diez since the start and I left because of pathetic people like you that made diez really unplayable...a sin having 3k ap.. :lol:
    2. you wanna reject your clannie (OXXOSYSTEM or w/e he was called) having a raptor +30 rebirth? you wanna reject your clannie (OXXOSYSTEM again) having a Chitin shield +25? you wanna reject that your priests have rofs +4? you wanna reject that your whole clan ( 90% of your clan members) has a chitin shield?
    3.we arent talking about kb,kb is talking for itself...
    I mean when I saw you guys running from 10+ humans and coming back with a chitin shield on everyone I couldnt believe my eyes lol... your mages tanked each 2 warriors at once

just search for KilledBy

1) I played diez since the start and I left because of pathetic people like you that made diez really unplayable...a sin having 3k ap.. :lol:
    2. you wanna reject your clannie (OXXOSYSTEM or w/e he was called) having a raptor +30 rebirth? you wanna reject your clannie (OXXOSYSTEM again) having a Chitin shield +25? you wanna reject that your priests have rofs +4? you wanna reject that your whole clan ( 90% of your clan members) has a chitin shield?
    3.we arent talking about kb,kb is talking for itself...
    I mean when I saw you guys running from 10+ humans and coming back with a chitin shield on everyone I couldnt believe my eyes lol... your mages tanked each 2 warriors at once

just search for KilledBy[/b]
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4058/csey3pa5.jpg
    my clannie oxxosystem ok, i didnt know i was in elegance IDIOT get ur facts straight. and yeeah im the pathetic one xD i left server cus i saw everyone was better than me :lol: ?? about the cs's u can go cafe geveze and see selling/buying topics.. u think its dupe or what?..wow ur stupid
    so yes i say it again..if u dont know what ur talking about or DONT PLAY DIEZ stfu..seriously it gets annoying

Terrorblade

how is kb illegit? u have any proof?? and where am i saying lasthope is illegit are u fucking stupid that cant read or what? i used ur clan as an example to show kb isnt cheaters, IT IS A GRAPHIC BUG PPLE, TIP: CHECK UR OWN CLAN POINTS -.- and how i used my own clan as a shield? u dont even know what char i play or what clan am in ._.[/b]
    You said that Painter is bug abusing. I bet the only thing ppl saw was that gay low-distance-tp-skill.

You said that we are as babashoped as KB is but 90% of our members have just uniques +0. Maybe babashoped, but that's nothing comparing to KB's craps. And there are yet some rumours that they duped it. And I would be surprised if ppl like RLAX realy duped them.

And once more: I didn't say anything about KB buging the NP clan system. I know they did not.

Btw, I dunno if there are more prooves but I saw TheStrom tping warrior thru walls in KE or maybe it was early RoFD. There's a post about RommeI with screenshots. And use serach and u find many other topics about ppl flaming KB.

BoShkE

The person in the msn convo is not even a KB member first of all, he just plays random chars which happen to be in kb, he also plays a char in TheGreat Romel is Acura, this characater was under investigation but they didnt find anything and unblocked his char. and once again terrorblade...are you SURE no one in ur clan has babashopped +3's?? ill give u a hint start off with ur clan leader and some serbs in ur clan and now u know who
    oh and one thing, np donation display is bugged, 2nd kb clan shows 12x m np's donated, and theyre like 6-7 in rankings, LastHope is 2, so that means they used bug too and donated over 120m np's ??? there u have ur proof its actually graphic bug and not np bug, next time get ur fract straights[/b]
    Us Serbs on dies, and I can speak for any of them cause they are all mine close friends. We have been in this game since the release of KO. Some of us quited, some of us came back. Me, Sum4din4c and _pop_/underqueen are the only 3 Serbs who don't live in Serbia. Those guys who do live there, they can't use PayPal for babashopping and believe me they never bought anything for usd with WU... Only money which was spend, was on Premium when they managed to buy it. So if you was getting ownded by any of them, that was only cause of the skills they posses
    When it comes to Sum4din4c, this man has spend money only for prems/scrolls. The items which he earned were most managed by mr. Morodon= Serb_legend aka Underqueen (so many merchant chars to mention :lol This man is always in Morodon, sometimes he joins us in pk but he loves Moro and trading thats his thing. And he helped Sum4 a lot, cause like everybody who knows him he always does only PK. Sum4din4c has also made tonsss of PP transactions for him and Serb_legend , GB's and items. Sum4 was pk machine on rogue and he is getting a hang of this priest now :P
    And also not to forget Roberto dis aswell tons of deals with WU. And no complains on any of them or any rumors whats so ever...
    Now as for my self. I've been back now for 5-6 months if I remember correctly ^^.
    I started with 300 usd and some left over items/gbs which i still had left. And some help of cource from mine big friend mr. Morodon :P
    I've spend 1 and half month in Morodon trading/selling as in Ko4life Dies section... Back before and now, I've had many many USD transactions, and no complains. With almost anybody on dies market section I've made some kind of business deal.
    The difference between me and Serb_legend is that i don't stay in Morodon but I'm on Ko4life and doing USD trades PP/WU.
    So mine pace is much faster then of mine friend...If you look what i have now, you wont believe me. Sometimes i don't believe it. Its just im that good :lol: I was always glad to help anyone in anything, the wealth didnt make me gready...
    Our history of clans goes from Orthodox which im founder of. Back then i was Serbianhero.
    We have played also in clans as Silence, Rogue crackerz, Eternity, Amity, Tormentors/Tormentorz and so go on......
    So pls dont hate the Serbs, we just good at what we do. We have been here for to long, caused no trouble and been nice to most of the normal ppl. If you nice to us, we are nice to you. Don't HATE ! So give us the RESPECT we deserve.

My <3 to Sum4din4c, Paparazzo, Bronco/Knightran, Serb_legend, _POP_ , Underqueen, maxo/cubalibre, Robert aka Soulshoudewer,Nessgara, LordAnthony, Nikola aka Youaremyonlyone <<< PRO rogue (one of best combo&#39;s) miss you bro hope you come back to uss <3

Peace to all

Boshke

the_man_slayer

How do you know it&#39;s turks? Theirs a fucking video explaining how to bug it, and the guy who wrote it is american So Please, don&#39;t spam mindless racist comments.
    P.S. : Learn how to spell.[/b]
    lawl fuckin idiot

_SuM4DiN4C_

Us Serbs on dies, and I can speak for any of them cause they are all mine close friends. We have been in this game since the release of KO. Some of us quited, some of us came back. Me, Sum4din4c and _pop_/underqueen are the only 3 Serbs who don&#39;t live in Serbia. Those guys who do live there, they can&#39;t use PayPal for babashopping and believe me they never bought anything for usd with WU... Only money which was spend, was on Premium when they managed to buy it. So if you was getting ownded by any of them, that was only cause of the skills they posses
    When it comes to Sum4din4c, this man has spend money only for prems/scrolls. The items which he earned were most managed by mr. Morodon= Serb_legend aka Underqueen (so many merchant chars to mention :lol This man is always in Morodon, sometimes he joins us in pk but he loves Moro and trading thats his thing. And he helped Sum4 a lot, cause like everybody who knows him he always does only PK. Sum4din4c has also made tonsss of PP transactions for him and Serb_legend , GB&#39;s and items. Sum4 was pk machine on rogue and he is getting a hang of this priest now :P
    And also not to forget Roberto dis aswell tons of deals with WU. And no complains on any of them or any rumors whats so ever...
    Now as for my self. I&#39;ve been back now for 5-6 months if I remember correctly ^^.
    I started with 300 usd and some left over items/gbs which i still had left. And some help of cource from mine big friend mr. Morodon :P
    I&#39;ve spend 1 and half month in Morodon trading/selling as in Ko4life Dies section... Back before and now, I&#39;ve had many many USD transactions, and no complains. With almost anybody on dies market section I&#39;ve made some kind of business deal.
    The difference between me and Serb_legend is that i don&#39;t stay in Morodon but I&#39;m on Ko4life and doing USD trades PP/WU.
    So mine pace is much faster then of mine friend...If you look what i have now, you wont believe me. Sometimes i don&#39;t believe it. Its just im that good :lol: I was always glad to help anyone in anything, the wealth didnt make me gready...
    Our history of clans goes from Orthodox which im founder of. Back then i was Serbianhero.
    We have played also in clans as Silence, Rogue crackerz, Eternity, Amity, Tormentors/Tormentorz and so go on......
    So pls dont hate the Serbs, we just good at what we do. We have been here for to long, caused no trouble and been nice to most of the normal ppl. If you nice to us, we are nice to you. Don&#39;t HATE ! So give us the RESPECT we deserve.

My <3 to Sum4din4c, Paparazzo, Bronco/Knightran, Serb_legend, _POP_ , Underqueen, maxo/cubalibre, Robert aka Soulshoudewer,Nessgara, LordAnthony, Nikola aka Youaremyonlyone <<< PRO rogue (one of best combo&#39;s) miss you bro hope you come back to uss <3

Peace to all

SuM4DiN4C[/b]

You said that Painter is bug abusing. I bet the only thing ppl saw was that gay low-distance-tp-skill.

You said that we are as babashoped as KB is but 90% of our members have just uniques +0. Maybe babashoped, but that&#39;s nothing comparing to KB&#39;s craps. And there are yet some rumours that they duped it. And I would be surprised if ppl like RLAX realy duped them.
    And once more: I didn&#39;t say anything about KB buging the NP clan system. I know they did not.

Btw, I dunno if there are more prooves but I saw TheStrom tping warrior thru walls in KE or maybe it was early RoFD. There&#39;s a post about RommeI with screenshots. And use serach and u find many other topics about ppl flaming KB.[/b]
    where the hell did i say u are as babashopped as kb..omfg are u really that dumb? i said SOME can buy and have bought same items u call duped -.- ffs rols are 400m u still think +3 is impossible??????? wow..and about Rommel i think i explained it already..once again READ, reading makes a difference u know..

Us Serbs on dies, and I can speak for any of them cause they are all mine close friends. We have been in this game since the release of KO. Some of us quited, some of us came back. Me, Sum4din4c and _pop_/underqueen are the only 3 Serbs who don&#39;t live in Serbia. Those guys who do live there, they can&#39;t use PayPal for babashopping and believe me they never bought anything for usd with WU... Only money which was spend, was on Premium when they managed to buy it. So if you was getting ownded by any of them, that was only cause of the skills they posses
    When it comes to Sum4din4c, this man has spend money only for prems/scrolls. The items which he earned were most managed by mr. Morodon= Serb_legend aka Underqueen (so many merchant chars to mention :lol This man is always in Morodon, sometimes he joins us in pk but he loves Moro and trading thats his thing. And he helped Sum4 a lot, cause like everybody who knows him he always does only PK. Sum4din4c has also made tonsss of PP transactions for him and Serb_legend , GB&#39;s and items. Sum4 was pk machine on rogue and he is getting a hang of this priest now :P
    Now as for my self. I&#39;ve been back now for 5-6 months if I remember correctly ^^.
    I&#39;ve spend 1 and half month in Morodon trading/selling as in Ko4life Dies section... Back before and now, I&#39;ve had many many USD transactions, and no complains. With almost anybody on dies market section I&#39;ve made some kind of business deal.
    The difference between me and Serb_legend is that i don&#39;t stay in Morodon but I&#39;m on Ko4life and doing USD trades PP/WU.
    So mine pace is much faster then of mine friend...If you look what i have now, you wont believe me. Sometimes i don&#39;t believe it. Its just im that good :lol: I was always glad to help anyone in anything, the wealth didnt make me gready...
    So pls dont hate the Serbs, we just good at what we do. We have been here for to long, caused no trouble and been nice to most of the normal ppl. If you nice to us, we are nice to you. Don&#39;t HATE ! So give us the RESPECT we deserve.

Peace to all

Boshke[/b]
    all this and i didnt even say anything bad about serbs i just said there are babashoppers in lasthope which some are serbs in it, money coming from game or not its still called babashopping, its not bad to do, ive done it, never tried to to insult u and as u acted like a mature person i will apologize if u felt it was

Masinac

+1 for boshke :P

Terrorblade

loll anyway nvm[/b]
    Are u blind?

I said "KBs are babashoped to death" = +3 uniques

"Yes, we have some babashopers in clan" = +1/maybe someone+2 uniques (and the crapy ones) maximaly

So?

To Stunner: Boshke is right, u are insulting the great group of players without knowing anything ...

And before u will compare it with KBs, like we have no proof and bla bla. I know what I&#39;ve seen.

Are u blind?

I said "KBs are babashoped to death" = +3 uniques

"Yes, we have some babashopers in clan" = +1/maybe someone+2 uniques (and the crapy ones) maximaly

So?[/b]
    the way u are putting it, it&#39;s like ure saying babashopping is cheating and deservers death penalty :huh: in that case babashopping is babashopping it can be rol+3 or rol +0 same thing

Terrorblade

the way u are putting it, it&#39;s like ure saying babashopping is cheating and deservers death penalty :huh: in that case babashopping is babashopping it can be rol+3 or rol +0 same thing[/b]
    No ...

+3 uniques means that ppl need them to pwn cause they don&#39;t have skill. So they play the style like "my items will kill u."

And in my previous posts I said that for babashoping u loose some of my respect. And I ment babashoping +3 leet items.

U have a special power, to understand things wrongly ...

Myszka

ehh i promise i dont write here more but...

How come I didnt see any topics about our members cheating? How come we were not caught by many ppl doing something wrong? I tell u why ...[/b]
    I can tell u why:P its soo easy
    If ur clan all time in top, all time 1st, all time keep castle, all time kill isiloon, felankor.... trust me 5454275364263 NOOB&#39;s 23462384623846 child will spend all free time for find sth for u and ur clan....

And even ur clan clr in 1000000000000000% u will see sth..

gl, hf

Banned

No ...

+3 uniques means that ppl need them to pwn cause they don&#39;t have skill. So they play the style like "my items will kill u."

And in my previous posts I said that for babashoping u loose some of my respect. And I ment babashoping +3 leet items.
    U have a special power, to understand things wrongly ...[/b]
    i can name ppl here on forums who buy +3 uniques

it doesnt make them skillless

its their money, they do w.e they want

ur still gay .bb

Terrorblade

Meh I&#39;m out of this topic aswell ...

WhoompThereitis

Zesta is the only KB member that i know hes legit ...

Blacklord actualy kicked lladoll or how the hell this gay is named and this cheated warrior with him either ... but wont make your name respected again black...
    if u inv ppl just cos they are nice to u and dont care what they may do, then u r silly as hell and u actualy cant gain lost respect back !

Also KB members are arrogant! All think they own diez bla bla bla ... actualy the items they have own diez ... if u ll count all the rofs etc +3 that your whole clan have , u ll find that it wont be even dropped at all ... like those rofs ...
    U may worked hard in the rly far past , but in my eyes u all gave up it for the bit of fun of beeing the strong machine in cz adn started to dupe etc , we wont find it out now, but u didnt even gave us proofs that we arent right ...

I guess its like u r alone defending ppl that doesnt deserve, since noone even can believe in your words, its like talking to the air ...

Anyway I guess u r one of the "better" cos u at least CARE about good name/reputation u lost and its even more sad that u wont ever gain it back ...[/b]
    Yes he kicked ado, but he cant kick 50% of his clan can he

ehh i promise i dont write here more but...
    I can tell u why:P its soo easy
    If ur clan all time in top, all time 1st, all time keep castle, all time kill isiloon, felankor.... trust me 5454275364263 NOOB&#39;s 23462384623846 child will spend all free time for find sth for u and ur clan....

And even ur clan clr in 1000000000000000% u will see sth..

gl, hf [/b]
    Another person who dosent get it, They admitted to it

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast