Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes he kicked ado, but he cant kick 50% of his clan can he Another person who dosent get it, ...
Page: 9

fatale

Yes he kicked ado, but he cant kick 50% of his clan can he
    Another person who dosent get it, They admitted to it[/b]
    ado is kicked? No he is not. RLAX was kicked.

you are saying "They" admitted. Who? The person who "admitted" is not even a clan member. He doesnt even own a character..

WhoompThereitis

a.q kb oke

bazzeeka

Us Serbs on dies, and I can speak for any of them cause they are all mine close friends. We have been in this game since the release of KO. Some of us quited, some of us came back. Me, Sum4din4c and _pop_/underqueen are the only 3 Serbs who don't live in Serbia. Those guys who do live there, they can't use PayPal for babashopping and believe me they never bought anything for usd with WU... Only money which was spend, was on Premium when they managed to buy it. So if you was getting ownded by any of them, that was only cause of the skills they posses
    When it comes to Sum4din4c, this man has spend money only for prems/scrolls. The items which he earned were most managed by mr. Morodon= Serb_legend aka Underqueen (so many merchant chars to mention :lol: ) This man is always in Morodon, sometimes he joins us in pk but he loves Moro and trading thats his thing. And he helped Sum4 a lot, cause like everybody who knows him he always does only PK. Sum4din4c has also made tonsss of PP transactions for him and Serb_legend , GB's and items. Sum4 was pk machine on rogue and he is getting a hang of this priest now :P
    And also not to forget Roberto dis aswell tons of deals with WU. And no complains on any of them or any rumors whats so ever...
    Now as for my self. I've been back now for 5-6 months if I remember correctly ^^.
    I started with 300 usd and some left over items/gbs which i still had left. And some help of cource from mine big friend mr. Morodon :P
    I've spend 1 and half month in Morodon trading/selling as in Ko4life Dies section... Back before and now, I've had many many USD transactions, and no complains. With almost anybody on dies market section I've made some kind of business deal.
    The difference between me and Serb_legend is that i don't stay in Morodon but I'm on Ko4life and doing USD trades PP/WU.
    So mine pace is much faster then of mine friend...If you look what i have now, you wont believe me. Sometimes i don't believe it. Its just im that good :lol: I was always glad to help anyone in anything, the wealth didnt make me gready...
    Our history of clans goes from Orthodox which im founder of. Back then i was Serbianhero.
    We have played also in clans as Silence, Rogue crackerz, Eternity, Amity, Tormentors/Tormentorz and so go on......
    So pls dont hate the Serbs, we just good at what we do. We have been here for to long, caused no trouble and been nice to most of the normal ppl. If you nice to us, we are nice to you. Don't HATE ! So give us the RESPECT we deserve.

My <3 to Sum4din4c, Paparazzo, Bronco/Knightran, Serb_legend, _POP_ , Underqueen, maxo/cubalibre, Robert aka Soulshoudewer,Nessgara, LordAnthony, Nikola aka Youaremyonlyone <<< PRO rogue (one of best combo&#39;s) miss you bro hope you come back to uss <3

Peace to all

Boshke[/b]

Shut the fuck up! and stop buggin up the walls in the Dungeon. peace of shit try kill me in a safe zone.

WhoompThereitis

ı love thıs topıc

lol wtf

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

@ terrorblade

U either dont remeber or dont want to remeber that most old diez ppl know that Soultaker and his buttpals were KOM whores, soultaker had edited stats, alot of old Daydreamers clan members were seen using koxp/whatever and had an overall quite shady clan imago. There were quite a few topics about this in ranking.

I dont rly know or even care whats going on in ur clan now, all i know that soultaker is still the same person and that ur clan has some shady ppl and also have both ex N_O memebers and few ppl i rly admire.

Anyways, its offtopic.

peintre

@ terrorblade

U either dont remeber or dont want to remeber that most old diez ppl know that Soultaker and his buttpals were KOM whores, soultaker had edited stats, alot of old Daydreamers clan members were seen using koxp/whatever and had an overall quite shady clan imago. There were quite a few topics about this in ranking.

I dont rly know or even care whats going on in ur clan now, all i know that soultaker is still the same person and that ur clan has some shady ppl and also have both ex N_O memebers and few ppl i rly admire.
    Anyways, its offtopic.[/b]
    yes i remember fagget
    started buy you and some other stupid peps from N_o and untopian_knights ---
    what was it 80+% of ur friends who in time beeing was caught scamming,
    selling duped items and lying 24/7 ? tell mee something....
    where are those lies comming from jsut waht excaclty is your malfunction?
    I was orc cause i got fed up with you and your lying chit bag friends
    and i tired killing soultaker omg yes.. waht a hard one 2 crack hee was in ke.. plz..
    your a mud tosser with nothing but plans off shitting on people cause u love it ^^

want mee 2 sum it down for ya u stupid peice off shit?
    doo you want mee 2 use a couple of hours 2 trace the history of your friends
    and the dates off when they got cought scamming others?
    shady? ... shady? plz, if someone is shady go take a look in your moms mirror

YOU ARE A SHIT ASS LIAR IN KE IN ROFD,
    IF UR STILL GAMING.. I-DONT-CARE!!
    YOU ARE LIKE A RETARDED SIDE-KICK 2 TEZ,
    WITHOUT THE FUN
    WITH NO HIDDEN INTELLIGENCE 2 CRACK TROUGH

YOU WANT A PEICE OF ME SHITHEAD?
    STOP THIS BULSHIT LYING ABOUT DAYDREAMERS

soultaker had edited stats oO?
    knights of moradon had ties 2 tezs friend kom oO?
    daydreamers were using kosp what???
    and using whatever? .. que what? ...
    magyk... flaming is forbidden buy the ko4retard increddible non trustworthy forum moderators who in some cases are your friends.. gg nublet

Banned

yes i remember fagget
    started buy you and some other stupid peps from N_o and untopian _knights--- what was it 80+% of ur freind who in time been caught scammign selling duped items and lying 24/7 ? tell mee something.... where are those lies comming from jsut waht excaclty is your malfunction?
    I was orc cause i got fed up with you and your lying chit bag freinds and i tired killing soultaker omg yes.. waht a hard one 2 crack hee was in ke.. plz..
    your a mud tosser whit nothing but plans off shitting on people cause u love it ^^

want mee 2 sum it down for ya u stupid peice ogg shit?
    WITHOUT THE FUN

STOP THIS BULSHIT LYING ABOUT DAYDREAMERS[/b]
    lol..wow he needs a spanking

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol dont you love people who are talking shit throw computer "want a piece of me shit head"
    lmao thank you for a good laugh but guys when it comes down to it ur never gonna meet and
    ur wasteing time typeing makeing ur self look like a aSs i say we close this topic causing alot of gay drama that is off topic

WhoompThereitis

ffs, lets stick to the topic instead of flaming each other, the point is kb are dupers and bug abusers need to be all banned.

Banned

yes i remember fagget
    started buy you and some other stupid peps from N_o and untopian_knights ---
    what was it 80+% of ur friends who in time beeing was caught scamming,
    selling duped items and lying 24/7 ? tell mee something....
    where are those lies comming from jsut waht excaclty is your malfunction?
    I was orc cause i got fed up with you and your lying chit bag friends
    and i tired killing soultaker omg yes.. waht a hard one 2 crack hee was in ke.. plz..
    your a mud tosser with nothing but plans off shitting on people cause u love it ^^
    want mee 2 sum it down for ya u stupid peice off shit?
    doo you want mee 2 use a couple of hours 2 trace the history of your friends
    and the dates off when they got cought scamming others?
    shady? ... shady? plz, if someone is shady go take a look in your moms mirror
    WITHOUT THE FUN

STOP THIS BULSHIT LYING ABOUT DAYDREAMERS
    soultaker had edited stats oO?
    knights of moradon had ties 2 tezs friend kom oO?
    daydreamers were using kosp what???
    and using whatever? .. que what? ...
    magyk... flaming is forbidden buy the ko4retard increddible non trustworthy forum moderators who in some cases are your friends.. gg nublet[/b]

you sir are the dumbest foreigner anyone has ever met........you have openly admited to buying from KOM before anyone

also the fact that your list your posted a long time was all KOM items......painter....you can say w/e you want but you personally were KOMs biggest customer and everyone knows that......yes i sold some shit for him to your guild mates even but i sold maybe 10 or less items from him and then i found out he used gm+8 scrolls and i deleted him from msn but you kept him even after knowing who he was and continued to buy from him

tons have open admited it from your clan and even you......WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP, BE A MAN AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY......STOP ALWAYS BLAMING EVERYONE FOR YOUR SHORT COMINGS AND REALLY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE PEICE OF SHIT OF YOU ARE AND TRY TO CHANGE.........you have been banned from these forums already and you still didnt change

everyone knows my wrongs yet to draw attention away from yourself you flame everyone else but you dont own up to your wrong deeds.....you try to show only smoke and mirrors....i really feel bad for your parents and the way they raised you

i have never scammed, i have never duped, i have never hacked.....end of story dumbass..........i was given some duped gbs by a gm in return for my services for helping him, i sold a few items for kom before i knew what he did, i was thinking in my head of doing np transfer but never did......maybe someday you will stop being a fat little girl

you think your so smart but you just proved how stupid you are by flaming magyk cause he is not my sidekick but rather someone who doesnt even like me but he tells the truth....me and him have had many arguments in past ....so gg dumbass painter for knowning anything about life....stop being mad everyone pwns you ingame and out

GROW UP PUSS AND BE A MAN

PS. to mods and admins....why was painter unbanned and why was coolboy unbanned and have new account names to post again....so does that mean if you get your account banned its ok to just come back via new account? the both of them are right back to doing what they do best......flame and shout out conspiracy theories cause they think everyone is out to get them cause no one likes them....the fact is we dont like them cause they are some of the worst players in life

BoShkE

Shut the fuck up! and stop buggin up the walls in the Dungeon. peace of shit try kill me in a safe zone.[/b]
    Buggin walls in dungeon ? omg u retarted fukface ,ever heard of TP to friend Scroll? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I was just fooling around with your nooby party...

keep your stupid comments to yourself pls kk bb

peintre

ah the intelligent liar is back welcome my belowed idiot
    no ofc i have never bught anything from your friend kom,
    nor have i ever asosiated with kom or you tez,,
    i know where the items ive bought is from
    and i have NEVER said taht i bought anything from your friend kom,
    only you have said this and now you have said it agian..

what is with you mr "i am a banker" and lying trough your teeth i wonder...

"i love thou angel,
    you never come in discuise,
    you never tell a lie,
    you always back up the weak and meak,
    oh how i love you my angel..."

tez.. what kind of "man" are you?
    you dont have too tell mee, i want you too doo a soul seatch yourself,
    its only for your own good (and ofc your poor wife and child)

feel free 2 pm mee agian
    how u think im a child
    i dont mind

YES i HAVE been banned from this forum
    witch you once hosted and witch is full of your friends
    that got cought scamming stealing selling duped items
    and oh u know the list better then mee
    although u sometimes have a hard time keeping track
    off all your old lies and your new ones u poor little man

last time i got banned for saying i could asist moemoneymaker
    with a trade on ares, allthough i dient have a char there
    but i could make one if hee wanted,
    sins nobody from the forum "trade moderation team"
    had replied 2 aid him with hit.

i DID spesific say im jsut painter,
    im not afiliated and never will bee with the moderators in this forum,
    hence the ban, and hence after the trade
    moemoneymaker got cheated in the trade i offered 2 help him with
    but couldent cause your friends banned mee from here "gg"

btw.. you dont need 2 call mee sir, im from the getto and im still there,
    my life and my life story is what it is,
    im honost&trustworthy and ill fking stay that way even if itll kill mee

wat is a kb ??? u mean mkb monkey king bar ????

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Blablabla[/b]

Umm wtf? :lol:

Imho its the most epic shit uv ever said. I mean wow, u actially think before u post smth? Priceless pearls id say what ur saying here.

Ummmm...

N_O and U_K ploting together for WORLD DOMINATION AND DOOM? U prolly forgot that we werent best of friends. U mean this?

Also, u were kom homos way b4 U_K was even made ( i think), only like half the diez knew this and ofc u didnt keep a low profile also. But seriously, u out of all ppl paitre saying that u didnt babashop, jesus christ, its epic. Nothing more to be said :P

Hmz, my friends and scammers. Well, didnt u and soultaker had trouble even figuring out who i am a while ago? All i can say is that. Speedy and acolyted were only scammers N_O had and it was even after we quited from KO. Speedy scammed my old mage and aco used our old name to scam a Cracked member. So anyway pls, show my scammer friends then lol, gona be fun i bet. Oh wait ur not gona find anything coz i have AAALLLL ko4life team under my pawn. Sry but only ppl i have in msn are felix and paddy. But despite that iv been scamming MYSELF and with my SCAMMING FRIENDS in ko4life forever, gets even better, Devile and Festo gave me ytems when they were GMs and morax was my exp slave. Now who did i miss? Well ill let ur fantasy to figure smth out then.

And its about KB so let the randoms continue moaning.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast