Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Restarting KO

This is a discussion on Restarting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what server should I play?...
Page: 1

Default Restarting KO

what server should I play?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Cypher on steam.

my coming up next server. its private anyway.. min payment, max playable max enjoyable.. you may meet your old friends

Cypher. English clans both human and orc. Active pk all day at 50v50+ in cz, late est time (11pm or so) its like 12v12 in cz so not to bad either.

Banned Member

I just joined Cypher two days ago and am surprised on the amount of activity.

Bonus- slightly more english speaking players as well.

Banned Senior Member

Cypher is a great server to play on right now. Plenty of people to help you with quests, but getting exp parties is pretty tough. If you are starting fresh don't get frustrated it may take 2-3 months to hit 83 with the lack of exp parties.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

iii

Dont go steam. Even cypher is empty compared to ANY USKO server. I played on Cypher and i know what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    Dont go steam. Even cypher is empty compared to ANY USKO server. I played on Cypher and i know what im talking about.
    empty? "thinkingface"
    BvB09 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Cypher is a great server to play on right now. Plenty of people to help you with quests, but getting exp parties is pretty tough. If you are starting fresh don't get frustrated it may take 2-3 months to hit 83 with the lack of exp parties.
    this ^ be aware this is not a new server and a LOT of people are 80+. So dont expect para parties on all slots 24 hours a day like its a new server and you'll be fine.

Banned Member

Agree with Glostix, i was surprised on how "active" cypher is. Yes it's not as populated as some usko servers, but the majority of usko servers are filled with +10's.

Pking is no fun when you get 2 hit with krowaz +7.

Steam - Cypher (most active server, most of EN community guys, prices are medium/decent, koxpers cas be found often, most of them get ban but you still find them)
    EU/US KO (less cheaters, slightly newer game updates) - Rosetta (most active server, very good prices and still few EN ppl to play with)

iii

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    empty? "thinkingface"
    You are right thats what everyone do. Just sitting in moradon merchanting. Now show 3 different screens with different time in ronark land with almost 20 people in here.

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    You are right thats what everyone do. Just sitting in moradon merchanting. Now show 3 different screens with different time in ronark land with almost 20 people in here.

Don't really take many screenshots when i come to cz but theres 2 of em.
    No theres not 50+ 24 hours a day, but theres 50-100 per side during peak times, and 20v20 in off peak times which is plenty for anyone who's not a server hopper :P

on top of that markets healthy, people actually upgrading / buying and selling , not just 1 clan sitting on all the items like what ruined hellsgarem.

Dont like the 7 day wait on reselling PUS items, they need change that to 48 hours or something. I got a sucky quest bow and ran out of noah to buy pots, had to buy some from PUS. So sad.

Banned Senior Member

There is also a 7 day wait on any items that get upgraded to become tradeable.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast