Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Restarting KO

This is a discussion on Restarting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak Dont like the 7 day wait on reselling PUS items, they need change that to 48 ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Dont like the 7 day wait on reselling PUS items, they need change that to 48 hours or something. I got a sucky quest bow and ran out of noah to buy pots, had to buy some from PUS. So sad.
    You ran out of noah to buy pots? That sounds so odd to me. I suppose you aren't playing with premium? When I was leveling the quests gave me enough coin to buy pots at least. Gotta npc that trash. Not to mention events..bdw, chaos, ft etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    There is also a 7 day wait on any items that get upgraded to become tradeable.
    Is this for everything or only if the Trina you used had the 7 day limit on it?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    There is also a 7 day wait on any items that get upgraded to become tradeable.
    thats only with using trinas that are still locked. To stop people from spam buying trinas and upgrading to get money quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    You ran out of noah to buy pots? That sounds so odd to me. I suppose you aren't playing with premium? When I was leveling the quests gave me enough coin to buy pots at least. Gotta npc that trash. Not to mention events..bdw, chaos, ft etc.
    Didnt buy PREM, wanted to check things out first before I dropped the $$$ on the game. Still aint sold, and now skiddish on dropping coin for prem. Wouldnt be so bad if the drop rate on trash items was higher, a farmer could slowly grow his money, but since mining & fishing are flat, farming is flat, cant say I am long for the server. I cant make events, and if events are the only way to coin up, then I wont be around long, or at least till I feel I was entertained 25 bucks worth of wasted time.

Quick example, went to delos to farm some trans scrolls, was ther 30 minutes and got 4 scrolls.

Didnt buy PREM, wanted to check things out first before I dropped the $$$ on the game. Still aint sold, and now skiddish on dropping coin for prem. Wouldnt be so bad if the drop rate on trash items was higher, a farmer could slowly grow his money, but since mining & fishing are flat, farming is flat, cant say I am long for the server. I cant make events, and if events are the only way to coin up, then I wont be around long, or at least till I feel I was entertained 25 bucks worth of wasted time.
    That is sort of the way "free to play" games work though... You can acquire what you need through a slow grind or pay for an advantage.

The fact that you can't make events is a bummer though, seeing as those are a huge hit for "F2P" players.

I've created a character on Cypher. Send me a pm, I'm looking for some help with EMC quests :P

on Steam Cypher server, there is any drops such as 25dd FP helmets or something like that anti weapons fp armors? I saw few pk videos from Steam Cypher but I haven't see nobody yet using Dark Vanes daggers it's there any ? What's the highest weapons right now on Steam Cypher server few Raptors +9's , Shards+9, shells+9s or Jewelry +3's. any +10's came out or not yet, I wonder if in Hellsgarem Server are any +10's weapons, shells or jewelry +3s, like warrior earrings +3's, string of skulls +3 belt, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    on Steam Cypher server, there is any drops such as 25dd FP helmets or something like that anti weapons fp armors?
    No, those armors are not available. Even those upgradable dd helmets are not in the game.

I saw few pk videos from Steam Cypher but I haven't see nobody yet using Dark Vanes daggers it's there any ?
    Yes, there are dark vanes on the server.

What's the highest weapons right now on Steam Cypher server few Raptors +9's , Shards+9, shells+9s or Jewelry +3's. any +10's came out or not yet, I wonder if in Hellsgarem Server are any +10's weapons, shells or jewelry +3s, like warrior earrings +3's, string of skulls +3 belt, etc?
    There are some +9's - like raptors, shards, iron bows etc. But not uniques - I didn't see any unique weapon +9, but it is possible there will be few.
    If nothing has changed, from chaos weapons, there is one +9 reverse (not normal +9) Chaos Baal. It means there is no +9 chaos weapon yet.
    There is one Mage krowaz helmet +9 (didn't hear about more pieces). From +10, there is one Rogue chitin gauntlets +21 reverse (nothing more).
    And some jewerly +3 are in the game ofc but it is also because of prices. Things like warrior earring +3 is around 10gbs only. (speaking about Cypher, don't know Hellsgarem market prices but what I heard, there are few +9's. (but really few))

Dont like the 7 day wait on reselling PUS items, they need change that to 48 hours or something. I got a sucky quest bow and ran out of noah to buy pots, had to buy some from PUS. So sad.
    I dont like full +3/+10 items or getting hacked every day in USKO.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    There are some +9's - like raptors, shards, iron bows etc. But not uniques - I didn't see any unique weapon +9, but it is possible there will be few.
    If nothing has changed, from chaos weapons, there is one +9 reverse (not normal +9) Chaos Baal. It means there is no +9 chaos weapon yet.
    There is one Mage krowaz helmet +9 (didn't hear about more pieces). From +10, there is one Rogue chitin gauntlets +21 reverse (nothing more).
    And some jewerly +3 are in the game ofc but it is also because of prices. Things like warrior earring +3 is around 10gbs only. (speaking about Cypher, don't know Hellsgarem market prices but what I heard, there are few +9's. (but really few))
    Nice quick info you gave me from Steam Cypher server, what's the current price running each GB/u$d ? in Steam Cypher server.. . I was wondering what will be the price for EME/ Elf metal Earring +3 how many GB's or U$D for it? or price for Priest Pendant +3.

nice finally no more dd helmets for mages or 25dd helmets for Battle priest paper priest will go poop in 2 or 3 hits lol, I haven't see not a good battle priest video in Steam servers, I guess paper bp or fp bp or chitin bp has no chance without dd helmets..

I'm coming back to the game after new years, so much expenses buying Christmas gifts for my family and friends,

Nice quick info you gave me from Steam Cypher server, what's the current price running each GB/u$d ? in Steam Cypher server.. . I was wondering what will be the price for EME/ Elf metal Earring +3 how many GB's or U$D for it? or price for Priest Pendant +3.

nice finally no more dd helmets for mages or 25dd helmets for Battle priest paper priest will go poop in 2 or 3 hits lol, I haven't see not a good battle priest video in Steam servers, I guess paper bp or fp bp or chitin bp has no chance without dd helmets..

I'm coming back to the game after new years, so much expenses buying Christmas gifts for my family and friends,
    to add to his info, there is 2 chd +11s, ( one is +16 rev ) , and 2 hb +11s, that I know of. 1 stone splitter +11. and 1-2 dread shield +11s. I've seen NO cursed weapons +11 yet and I've been here for 4 months now. The armor that are +11 are mainly regular chitins, not shells.
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 12-20-2017 at 01:08 AM.
    Ademar likes this.

someone know if steam will open a new server soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by keven2552 View Post
    someone know if steam will open a new server soon ?
    this question has been asked 37 times in the last week, no. They answer it literally every stream, no time in the near future do they plan to open any new servers. It's a good thing because everytime they do it kills other servers for 3-4 months until people realize theyre not gonna be " king" of the new server.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    to add to his info, there is 2 chd +11s, ( one is +16 rev ) , and 2 hb +11s, that I know of. 1 stone splitter +11. and 1-2 dread shield +11s. I've seen NO cursed weapons +11 yet and I've been here for 4 months now. The armor that are +11 are mainly regular chitins, not shells.
    oh man, I'm debating now what char to go for lol warrior or rogue class. I wonder if people has manage to kill Felankor's and anyone might have by now Ring of Felankor's +3 already in use, trade or for sale?

I have another question, what's the dagger on right hand that has a unique special skill that removes weapon from your enemy during PK sometimes removes Shields too I believe, I forgot the name of the dagger that removes weapon or shield from your target, also for a warrior there is a Sword that removes the weapon or shield from the opponent is it the wirinom sword or something? and has to be at least +8 in order for that to activate

oh man, I'm debating now what char to go for lol warrior or rogue class. I wonder if people has manage to kill Felankor's and anyone might have by now Ring of Felankor's +3 already in use, trade or for sale?

I have another question, what's the dagger on right hand that has a unique special skill that removes weapon from your enemy during PK sometimes removes Shields too I believe, I forgot the name of the dagger that removes weapon or shield from your target, also for a warrior there is a Sword that removes the weapon or shield from the opponent is it the wirinom sword or something? and has to be at least +8 in order for that to activate
    To my knowledge there are not even any +2 or higher of felankor, but of course im not in the huge giant baba clans so i dont know for sure.

Lousy pick pocket raum is the cursed dagger that removes the weapon in RIGHT HAND. it does not remove shields.

There is no warrior weapon that removes weapon. these are the curses for warrior weapons.

Baal (2h Axe):
    * Undefeatable
    * Bombastic Giant
    * Chaos
    * Sweet Kiss

Nebiros (1h Spear):
    * Undefeatable
    * Bombastic Giant
    * Chaos
    * Sweet Kiss

Wirinom (2h Sword):
    * Undefeatable
    * Bombastic Giant
    * Chaos
    * Sweet Kiss

Also no curse needs to be +8 to activate, only +7.
    If you're talking about darkness weapons from USKO at all, they are not active in steamko and never will be. They're OP shit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast