Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Restarting KO

This is a discussion on Restarting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter to add to his info, there is 2 chd +11s, ( one is +16 rev ) ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    to add to his info, there is 2 chd +11s, ( one is +16 rev ) , and 2 hb +11s, that I know of. 1 stone splitter +11. and 1-2 dread shield +11s. I've seen NO cursed weapons +11 yet and I've been here for 4 months now. The armor that are +11 are mainly regular chitins, not shells.

Ou yea, I forgot about that chd16, dread shields and stone splitter :-D ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    Nice quick info you gave me from Steam Cypher server, what's the current price running each GB/u$d ? in Steam Cypher server.. . I was wondering what will be the price for EME/ Elf metal Earring +3 how many GB's or U$D for it? or price for Priest Pendant +3.

nice finally no more dd helmets for mages or 25dd helmets for Battle priest paper priest will go poop in 2 or 3 hits lol, I haven't see not a good battle priest video in Steam servers, I guess paper bp or fp bp or chitin bp has no chance without dd helmets..

I'm coming back to the game after new years, so much expenses buying Christmas gifts for my family and friends,
    Well I am not buying gbs on black market, so not sure about prices, but I would say it is about 5 USD. Also what I have read few people were banned for this. So using PUS could be safer. Will check prices of eme or pp later and let you know :-)

Nice quick info you gave me from Steam Cypher server, what's the current price running each GB/u$d ? in Steam Cypher server.. .

Going price is @ $7.50 usd per GB on black market.

I've heard it is 5 usd. But never made any transactions.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Going price is @ $7.50 usd per GB on black market.

[/I][/COLOR]
    7.50 and higher are the guys buying gbs cheaper and trying to resell them to make money off gullible people with deep pockets.

So a warrior earring +3 its worth around 10gbs so that's like what around $60-$80 usd per each warrior earring +3 same goes for elf metal earrings+3 , string of skulls +3 must be around 12-15gbs then like 100-150 usd, what's the price for a shard +8 and shard +9 gbs/usd ? Warrior shell set +8 or Rogue shell set +8 ? Gb/u$d.

Whats the current price for Lousy Pick Pocket Raum +8 ? My girlfriend wants to buy me a new PC, the one I have its old as fuck 2005 PC by gateway lol.. . I don't know if I should use Apple PC or build my own PC Game rig. Apple has good graphics but dont know if its compatible ok to run steam ko by using apple pc or the apple laptop.

So a warrior earring +3 its worth around 10gbs so that's like what around $60-$80 usd per each warrior earring +3 same goes for elf metal earrings+3 , string of skulls +3 must be around 12-15gbs then like 100-150 usd, what's the price for a shard +8 and shard +9 gbs/usd ? Warrior shell set +8 or Rogue shell set +8 ? Gb/u$d.

Whats the current price for Lousy Pick Pocket Raum +8 ? My girlfriend wants to buy me a new PC, the one I have its old as fuck 2005 PC by gateway lol.. . I don't know if I should use Apple PC or build my own PC Game rig. Apple has good graphics but dont know if its compatible ok to run steam ko by using apple pc or the apple laptop.
    Well so, eme is forabout 150m, so it is like 40gb for +3. PP dn't know. Shard +8 is like 6gb and Shard +9 like 50-60gb. Rogue shell +8 was 200m for piece last time I checked it. But Krowaz +7 is about 6-7gb for piece. Rest idk.

nice ppl return couse thay see the future in steam ko i wish hellsgarem get some more ppl 2

tempted to start cypher again

Warrior earring 3 is 10 gbs
    Foverin +3 is 12-14 gbs
    Iron Necklace 800m
    string of skulls +2 is 12 gbs
    Iron Belt 200m or less
    Ring Of Courage +2 is about 15 gbs
    Leg Band 900m +1

guess those are the only ones off the top of my head.

I'm planning to start in Ares in a few weeks. (Karus FTW) Let me know if any of you are already playing in Ares =)

Quote Originally Posted by kazdan View Post
    I'm planning to start in Ares in a few weeks. (Karus FTW) Let me know if any of you are already playing in Ares =)
    Hard to start from lvl 0 in Ares, most majority of the players are lvl 83 by now, nobody sells items +3's , +10's , old players like monsterkill never went back to Ares Server which he is now playing warrior on steam Cypher Server, another good time player DrDuran good friend left USKO after been hacked never got his items back. Usko and hacking with no support and protection for the players its hard to get back at the old server in usko

Btw, I wonder if MortalDance assasin still playing on Ares Server usko he is another old player as well. ..

are there any active english clans and are they karus or elmorad moreso

probably gonna start again and deck out a warrior or archer

Keep selling weenies on Hellsgarem

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    are there any active english clans and are they karus or elmorad moreso

probably gonna start again and deck out a warrior or archer

Brotherhood euro time zone mainly but the largest english clan on karus side, weareback speak spanish and english mainly from peru, ShowTime / MostWanted are small clans that play us timezone, oWn plays us timezone but they seem to have sparratic hours and they only allow geared level 83s in clan.

thats karus side pretty much.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast