Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Restarting KO

This is a discussion on Restarting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter 7.50 and higher are the guys buying gbs cheaper and trying to resell them to make ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    7.50 and higher are the guys buying gbs cheaper and trying to resell them to make money off gullible people with deep pockets.
    whats a beauty
    Last edited by BlackOak; 12-31-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    I have checked every place that sells GB and takes Paypal direct. There might be cheaper places, sure there is, but I live in USA and we dont have all that weird money transfer stuff like Klasgame or G2A(which I have heard horror stories about). If I have to pay a little more for convenience, well thats my choice. I have a place, its in english, it takes paypal directly, and its run by Chinese, witha physical address in LA if I ever have a problem. But just for the sake of conversation, I do have deep pockets, but not gullible. I'd rather spend 2 bucks more for peace of mind that I will get what I ordered in a timely manner. Its up 24/7 and delivers within 15 minutes of order.
    g2a exists in the US what are you smoking

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

I have checked every place that sells GB and takes Paypal direct. There might be cheaper places, sure there is, but I live in USA and we dont have all that weird money transfer stuff like Klasgame or G2A(which I have heard horror stories about). If I have to pay a little more for convenience, well thats my choice. I have a place, its in english, it takes paypal directly, and its run by Chinese, witha physical address in LA if I ever have a problem. But just for the sake of conversation, I do have deep pockets, but not gullible. I'd rather spend 2 bucks more for peace of mind that I will get what I ordered in a timely manner. Its up 24/7 and delivers within 15 minutes of order.
    S> cypher gbs $10 each

g2a exists in the US what are you smoking

S> cypher gbs $10 each

As I said, g2a has a bad history the way they do business, I prefer a trusted source & peace of mind. Besides, Im a privileged rich white dude who voted for Trump dontcha know. #MAGA

[/COLOR]As I said, g2a has a bad history the way they do business, I prefer a trusted source & peace of mind. Besides, Im a privileged rich white dude who voted for Trump dontcha know. #MAGA
    I like how rich white dudes talks. Anyhow what's your trusted source and peace of mind to purchase items, in Steam Cypher server, I'm looking to buy some items as well.. . now Sharing it's caring , That's what Trump does shares his wife with Vladimir Putin.. .

come apexko need more peeps plus not as $ intensive!

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    come apexko need more peeps plus not as $ intensive!
    apexko has people rocking +11 cursed weapons and shit, thats even worse than steam items are. xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    apexko has people rocking +11 cursed weapons and shit, thats even worse than steam items are. xD
    totally agree with that

USKO has some intense activity in Destan and Rosetta servers as well.
    I heard ppl not able to enter Destan although having premium. I play at Rosetta quite lively CZ, RLB and Ardream.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234