restat/reskill

This is a discussion on restat/reskill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are they for real? nearly 70m at level 60 to restat & reskill. I can barely solo enough cash to ...
Page: 1

Default restat/reskill

Are they for real? nearly 70m at level 60 to restat & reskill. I can barely solo enough cash to repot/repair, and I am supposed to stack 70m to reset my fucking stats? I've done 0 restat/reskill in my game time shouldn't it be like 1m or so? As far I understood (heard) that the more you restat the higher the cost.

EDIT REASONS : trollers stay away , I want a serious answer because this isn't fair to those who never played "newer" KO or know how to build stats properly it affects all of us new players. If we fuck up , we should just deal with it?

No, its not the more you restat the higher the cost. The more you level, the higher the cost.
    There are some ways to farm money in game, you can go manticores for junk item and sell it to NPC, cardinals for jewelry, ghost warriors for transformation scrolls, however almost all of them occupied by koxpers and for better drop rate you will need DC premium.
    I suggest you to wait couple weeks more if its not that urgent.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

restat / reskill has always been expensive, but 70m at lvl 60 seems to be way to much tho.
    this was the exact cost at the time: King of Knight - Reskill & Restat

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    No, its not the more you restat the higher the cost. The more you level, the higher the cost.
    There are some ways to farm money in game, you can go manticores for junk item and sell it to NPC, cardinals for jewelry, ghost warriors for transformation scrolls, however almost all of them occupied by koxpers and for better drop rate you will need DC premium.
    I suggest you to wait couple weeks more if its not that urgent.
    fair enough, but I think the restat/reskill is still too high. I know how to make gold, but never will raise 70m by myself.... as repot, repair cost me 2m alone every 30min. I just think they are doing poor job helping the new new players, because there is no drop list or anything..

Also if im not mistaken, there is topics on steam group (not sure thought) about the same thing and they haven't done a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    fair enough, but I think the restat/reskill is still too high. I know how to make gold, but never will raise 70m by myself.... as repot, repair cost me 2m alone every 30min. I just think they are doing poor job helping the new new players, because there is no drop list or anything.....
    i understand you and you are right but there are also in game dynamics.
    well, farming that money will take more time than exping new char. since leveling with quests is pretty easier than before you can consider this time as a cost of game experience. Also you can find lots of class guides from online which they will give you some opinion while building your char.
    when i started to this game, there wasnt any quest for leveling.I was a mage and I didnt know anything about class difference and i was killing worms with R attack. I leveled till 15 at moradon like this. It took 2 days. I was about to give up like "its so boring", some guy told me to use fcking skills to kill mobs. I hate that guy now...

Banned Senior Member

you mean 70m for both reset skill and stats?
    since on 71lv reskill cost like 46m o.O

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    you mean 70m for both reset skill and stats?
    since on 71lv reskill cost like 46m o.O
    yeah together 70m ish, but it's cool I already started new character. Can't be arsed to wait they start to listen people complaining about not being able to restat/reskill because it's too expensive.

Is bad, now i can't login to fucking adoins 1, current 12 on queue and how i can make money, when im playing on ad2/3 there no chaos/bdw for get chest for sell it, just quest but it finish? cardnial nah = full k0xp, wont kick from the spot on channel 2/3 btw kill satiros or maticore? there no idea i give more to rpr/potion for mane... Where is sens?
    I never pay for ko, where i can't sold the account, because i have other game like csgo etc in steam? so where is sens

There is no sens with my english guy ;p sorry.

I mean restats and reskills have always been ridiculously expensive, I don't agree with the cost either, its really fucking annoying for mages and priests especially but its always been stupidly expensive :/

Zwn

Its always been that way, as stated its lvl related and nothing else.
    That said, doesnt it automaticaaly get redistributed when u get ur 2nd job change (pretty sure u get at least one of the 2) ?

Still, I remember when i had put str on my rogue, and put points in both sin and archer to be an all rounder. It s just one more way this game is newb- and non pus users-unfriendly

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    Its always been that way, as stated its lvl related and nothing else.
    That said, doesnt it automaticaaly get redistributed when u get ur 2nd job change (pretty sure u get at least one of the 2) ?

Still, I remember when i had put str on my rogue, and put points in both sin and archer to be an all rounder. It s just one more way this game is newb- and non pus users-unfriendly
    And guess what ? The OP guy often claimed that he was developing a knight online private server ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    And guess what ? The OP guy often claimed that he was developing a knight online private server ;_;
    what, that has to do with anything about my topic? the restat/reskill cost can be modifed. One to speak about developing.

redistribution in PUS is only $7.5 if you can afford that :S no one is doing coin restat right now I'm sure