Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Restorations coming in?

This is a discussion on Restorations coming in? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Knight Online World Merhaba Değerli Knight Online World oyuncuları! Öncelikle hepinize güzel bir yıl dilerken Knight Online World ekibi olarak ...
Page: 1

Default Restorations coming in?

Knight Online World

Merhaba Değerli Knight Online World oyuncuları!

Öncelikle hepinize güzel bir yıl dilerken Knight Online World ekibi olarak sizlere yeni yıl ile birlikte başka bir güzel haber vermek istedik;

Muhtemelen biliyorsunuz ki restorasyonlar için bir süredir oyuncu ve eşya bilgileri bakmaktayız. Çok fazla hack iddiası olduğundan her biri için derin bir araştırma yapmamız gerekti.

Buna istinaden lütfen aşağıda yazmış olduğumuz düzenlemeleri gözden geçirin;

- Paylaşılan/satılan/satın alınan hesaplar restorasyon kapsamına girmeyecektir.
    - Hacklenen hesap eğer 7 gün içerisinde bir destek bileti atmadı ise hesap restorasyon kapsamına alınmayacaktır.
    - Eşyaları geri verilmiş hesapların durumun içeriğine göre belirli bir süre beklemesi gerekmektedir.
    - Bu sistemi kötüye kullanmaya çalışılması hesabın kapatılması ile sonuçlanabilir.
    - Bütün restorasyonlar sonuç olarak NTT Game’in kanaatindedir be NTT Game’e tabidir.

Şu anda ilk parti soruşturmamızı tamamladığımızı ve hacklendiğini doğruladığımız hesaplara eşyalarını geri göndermeye başladığımızı bildirmekten ötürü mutluyuz. İlk restorasyonlar 28-12-2012’de başlayacaktır. Kayıp eşyalarınız sizlere oyuniçi posta kutunuza gelecektir. Dikkat ediniz ki sadece belirli miktarda postayı aynı anda görüntüleyebileceğinizden yeni gönderilenleri alabilmek için eskileri silmeniz gerekebilir.

Knight Online bütün oyuncularımıza en iyi oyun çehresini sunabilmek için özenle çalışmaktadır. Bu bağlamda restorasyonlarla ilgili politikamızı sürekli analiz edip güçlendireceğiz. Buna istinaden aşağıdaki eşyaların gelecekteki restorasyonlarda geri verilmeyeceğini bildiririz.

1- Oyuniçi para (Noah)
    2- Karakterinizden azaltılmış EXP/NP
    3- +9 ve üzeri eşyalar* (zırhlar, silahlar, benzersiz -unique- eşyalar)
    4- +6 ve üzeri Rebirth** eşyalar (zırhlar, silahlar, benzersiz -unique- eşyalar)
    5- +3 ve üzeri eşyalar*** (benzersiz -unique- eşyalar)
    6- PUS eşyaları (750’den aşağı N Point değeri olan)
    7- Bazı oyun eşyaları (İksirler, Scrolllar, bazı görev eşyaları, bazı diğer istiflenebilen eşyalar)
    *+8’den yüksek olan eşyalar +8 olarak verilecektir.
    **+5’den yüksek rebirth eşyalar +5 rebirth olarak verilecektir.
    *** +2’den yüksek benzersiz eşyalar +2 olarak verilecektir.

Lütfen bu kuralların restorasyon işlemlerini ve süreci maksimize etmek ve en adil koşullarda yürütebilmek için olduğunu unutmayın. Size NTT Game ekibi olarak bir dolu güzellik ile beraber mutlu, huzurlu ve eğlenceli yeni bir yıl diliyoruz!

Saygılar

NTT Game | Knight Online World Ekibi

---------------------------------------------- Translated by Google Translate ----------------------------------------------

Hello Dear players of Knight Online World!

We wish all of you a great year First Knight Online World with the new year as a team we wanted to give good news to another;

You probably know that the time for restoration and storage information not like the player. Because a lot of hacking claim had to do a deep research for each.

Accordingly, please review the regulations are written below;

- Shared / sold / purchased calculates the restoration will not be covered.
    - Hacklenen a support ticket within 7 days if you failed to take account of the account will not be included in the restoration.
    - Supplies given to the accounts based on the content of the situation must wait a period of time.
    - Working to abuse this system may result in account closure.
    - All restorations, as a result, NTT NTT Game's Game's considers to be applicable.

Currently, our investigation completed our first party and we start to send stuff back to report accounts for confirmed with hacklendiğini happy. 28-12-2012 will first restorations. Lost your belongings to your mailbox, you will be ingame. Please note that only certain amounts of mail at the same time in order to be able to upload back to the viewing experience of your new need to delete the old ones.

Knight Online is working diligently to provide all players the best game face. In this context, restorations and strengthen the analysis of the relevant policy. According to this, the following items be returned to inform future restorations.

1 - Ingame money (Noah)
    2 - reduced your character EXP / NP
    3 - +9 or more items * (armor, weapons, unique-unique-items)
    4 - The Rebirth of +6 and above ** items (armor, weapons, unique-unique-items)
    5 - +3 or more items *** (unique-unique-items)
    6 - PUS objects (down to 750 N Point value)
    7 - Some game items (Potions, scrolllar, some quest items, some of the other stackable items)
    * The goods will be given in higher than +8 .
    ** +5 rebirth rebirth goods will be provided.
    ***As unique items will be higher than +2 +2.

The process of restoration of these rules to maximize your operations and to carry out and remember that the most equitable conditions. Game NTT beauty with a full team you happy, peaceful and wish you a new year of fun!

Respects

NTT Game | Knight Online World Team

The link:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...62397760484902

I don't fully understand it, but seems like they are actually working on something. (:
    MrsBlueEyezz likes this.

i didn't understand all,but like you said looks like they doing something FINALLY !!!!!

Im trying to log in, but becouse i had 20 letter password i had to change it and it keeps saying "wrong password". Would be nice to finaly get my items back and continue playing.
    Just need to wait for a while and maby it will refresh that password to db.

PS: Just logged in and no items in bank, inventory or in mail.
    Last edited by suikkeli; 12-31-2012 at 11:48 AM.

zzz zzzzz im gonna be negative on this hopefully some positives if anyone gets anything back message here post what ya lost and what ya got back
    Keeshiu likes this.

O_o Senior Member

I guess that they finaly understood that they better give some liers free items rather then losing all the players who got hacked and quited..

Banned

I don't think that's the official facebook page, they are posting files hosted on depositfiles.com ...

Hail Knight Online World Players!
    As you may know, we have been tracking player and item information regarding hack cases for some time now. There have been many hack claims and a thorough investigation was needed for every case.
    With that said, please be aware of the following regulations:

• Shared/sold/bought accounts will not be restored.
    • If the account owner doesn’t submit a report within 7 days after getting hacked, the account will not be restored.
    • Restored accounts will need to wait for an amount of time, depending on the conditions of the situation.
    • Any attempt to abuse this system may result in the permanent closure of your account.
    • All restorations are subject to the final approval of NTTGame staff.

At this time we are happy to announce that the first part of investigation is done, and we are starting to inject items to accounts that we have confirmed were hacked. The first item restorations have now begun on 12/31/12. Be aware that the items restored to your account will be sent to your in-game mail. Please note that there is a limit to the number of Letters that can be displayed in your Mailbox so you may need to delete old Letters in order to view newer ones.
    The Knight Online team is always diligently working to provide the best environment for all of our players. We will constantly analyze and strengthen our policy regarding restorations. Please be aware that the following items will not be restored in our future restorations:

1. Ingame Money (Noah)
    2. Reduced EXP/NP from your character
    3. +9 and above items* (armors, weapons, uniques)
    4. +6 and above Rebirth** items (armors, weapons, uniques)
    5. +3 and above items*** (unique accessories)
    6. PUS items (less than 750NPts worth)
    7. Some game items (Potions, Scrolls, Low quest drops, some stackable items etc.)
    8. Exchanged time-limited vouchers (if item’s duration is less than 5/6 time)

*Items higher than +8 will be restored as +8
    **Rebirth items higher than +5 will be restored as +5
    ***Unique accessories higher than +2 will be restored as +2
    Regards

NTT Game | Knight Online World Team
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/new...type=1&idx=147

Little archer Senior Member

time to attempt getting free stuff!

"Please be aware that the following items will not be restored in our future restorations:" By Future, do they mean new hack cases what comes after today or all players who already got hacked and who will get hacked.
    And what comes to those above +6 rebirth, +9 normal etc. items that sucks, becouse alot of ppl changed to reverse so those hackers cant steal them so.... will be alot of pissed ppl out there.
    Imagine +10 items in old servers what got stolen and the players gets back as +8. I cant even think how full forums will be with topics complaining about the restoration and the policy.

Forgot to ask that does this post at usko website apply also to EUKO or only to USKO?

It is the official one. I've been watching it since NTT has taken over. o:.

I've never seen them post anything from depositfiles.com.

If there are links like that on their FB page, its a false one attempting to be the real one.

Banned Senior Member

let me get this right:
    1. almost everyone with high items got hacked
    2. now they are restoring items with lower grades?

looks like they are doing something about illegal items after all.
    Keeshiu likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keeshiu View Post
    It is the official one. I've been watching it since NTT has taken over. o:.

I've never seen them post anything from depositfiles.com.

If there are links like that on their FB page, its a false one attempting to be the real one.
    Ah you are right. Apparently it is a faker.
    Keeshiu likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wt.f so I went on vacation for a month and came back I was hacked sent a ticket so I cant get restored because its not within 7 days? are these people seriously deluded I also sold all my items and turned it into noah so I cant get that back either what the fuck

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    "Please be aware that the following items will not be restored in our future restorations:" By Future, do they mean new hack cases what comes after today or all players who already got hacked and who will get hacked.
    And what comes to those above +6 rebirth, +9 normal etc. items that sucks, becouse alot of ppl changed to reverse so those hackers cant steal them so.... will be alot of pissed ppl out there.
    Imagine +10 items in old servers what got stolen and the players gets back as +8. I cant even think how full forums will be with topics complaining about the restoration and the policy.

Forgot to ask that does this post at usko website apply also to EUKO or only to USKO?
    nvm thanks for this

but its so dumb that you have to send a ticket within 7 days I tried sending many tickets but the fucking site was closed

Banned Senior Member

I doubt that it will happen ..

The massive wave of hacking started before long time (considering they will support the only 7 days after the `hacked` day)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    nvm thanks for this

but its so dumb that you have to send a ticket within 7 days I tried sending many tickets but the fucking site was closed
    I don't think they've fixed the ticket system yet. I tried to send one a few weeks ago but nada... Also the ticket I've sent 6months ago has never been answered. I just logged in and found some random magic hammers in my mail ,that's all.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast