Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 131
Like Tree10Likes

Restorations coming in?

This is a discussion on Restorations coming in? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore every month !

  2. #32
    Regular Member logosapien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore every month !
    ko is always too late with their fixes i dont' think this will help the emptiness xD

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Restoration will be a total fail and open up more bugs

  4. #34
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Wait how will a GM logging a persons account to inject items cause more bugs? Also I know a friend who got restored 4 times in K2 era and half the items he said he "LOST" he never had in the first place they are complete idiots...

  5. #35
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Also to the OP the way you made that sound was they were only replacing +3 uniques and +9 or higher weapons. God Mgame is complete retards as you CAN make +9 and +10 weapons easily! Not like fing Ares hasn't been out for what 8+ years?? Also if you're an asshole and try and correct me on the estimation of when Ares came out go fuck yourself. Thanks

  6. #36
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Wait how will a GM logging a persons account to inject items cause more bugs? Also I know a friend who got restored 4 times in K2 era and half the items he said he "LOST" he never had in the first place they are complete idiots...
    gms don't log char nub
    Last edited by Luis; 01-03-2013 at 10:17 AM.

  7. #37
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Wait how will a GM logging a persons account to inject items cause more bugs? Also I know a friend who got restored 4 times in K2 era and half the items he said he "LOST" he never had in the first place they are complete idiots...
    If GMs had to logg every char that suppose to get a restoration , they wouldn't start the restoration thing.
    Its a new system they made, thats the reason some people getting items for no reason, probably their developers coded it like..... so the system is bugged.
    so-far, I didn't hear anyone that got a real restoration(I mean items he actually lost and not some gienie package.. xD)

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    If GMs had to logg every char that suppose to get a restoration , they wouldn't start the restoration thing.
    Its a new system they made, thats the reason some people getting items for no reason, probably their developers coded it like..... so the system is bugged.
    so-far, I didn't hear anyone that got a real restoration(I mean items he actually lost and not some gienie package.. xD)
    come on! the genie package was really handy.. i managed to exp my side warrior a bit :P

  9. #39
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Ohh well that was the way it used to be done >.<

  10. #40
    Senior Member Keeshiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Also to the OP the way you made that sound was they were only replacing +3 uniques and +9 or higher weapons. God Mgame is complete retards as you CAN make +9 and +10 weapons easily! Not like fing Ares hasn't been out for what 8+ years?? Also if you're an asshole and try and correct me on the estimation of when Ares came out go fuck yourself. Thanks
    Obliviously you don't read properly.

    Anything +9 and such will be returned as a +8.
    Uniques +3 will be returned as a +2.
    Rebirth +6 and on will be returned at +5.

  11. #41
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeshiu View Post
    Obliviously you don't read properly.

    Anything +9 and such will be returned as a +8.
    Uniques +3 will be returned as a +2.
    Rebirth +6 and on will be returned at +5.
    it says in future restorations

  12. #42
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    any news?anyone got restored?

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore every month !
    i agree, just lost a few GB not too many but still, i dont know how but someone logged in my account and took my coins, didnt take anything else its strange ...

  14. #44
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I got my items back. I notice this today when one of my clan mates contact me on fb. I may got them earlier mabe. I can't connect to a pc because I'm on holiday... I will post a picture tomorrow for sure. The restoration was not a fail. I got all my items back. But countable items like: buss krowaz stones and other countable items returned as a single also I haven't got my coins back. All items are send through Letter. I'm one of the players who got hit by this hack waves. Server: Rosetta/Euko

  15. #45
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    I got my items back. I notice this today when one of my clan mates contact me on fb. I may got them earlier mabe. I can't connect to a pc because I'm on holiday... I will post a picture tomorrow for sure. The restoration was not a fail. I got all my items back. But countable items like: buss krowaz stones and other countable items returned as a single also I haven't got my coins back. All items are send through Letter. I'm one of the players who got hit by this hack waves. Server: Rosetta/Euko
    waiting for the ss :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So when Edana Coming?
    By el_tankie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:43 PM
  2. :O new things coming..
    By BP_Slayer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
  3. When is Edena coming out?
    By MoGax in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. How come everyone's having probs with quiting clan
    By Inpulse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •