Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Restorations coming in?

This is a discussion on Restorations coming in? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore every month !

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    Anyway restore wont make the hacker stop do what they do and i dont think KO ill start to restore every month !
    ko is always too late with their fixes i dont' think this will help the emptiness xD

Restoration will be a total fail and open up more bugs

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Wait how will a GM logging a persons account to inject items cause more bugs? Also I know a friend who got restored 4 times in K2 era and half the items he said he "LOST" he never had in the first place they are complete idiots...

Also to the OP the way you made that sound was they were only replacing +3 uniques and +9 or higher weapons. God Mgame is complete retards as you CAN make +9 and +10 weapons easily! Not like fing Ares hasn't been out for what 8+ years?? Also if you're an asshole and try and correct me on the estimation of when Ares came out go fuck yourself. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Wait how will a GM logging a persons account to inject items cause more bugs? Also I know a friend who got restored 4 times in K2 era and half the items he said he "LOST" he never had in the first place they are complete idiots...
    gms don't log char nub
    Last edited by Luis; 01-03-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If GMs had to logg every char that suppose to get a restoration , they wouldn't start the restoration thing.
    Its a new system they made, thats the reason some people getting items for no reason, probably their developers coded it like..... so the system is bugged.
    so-far, I didn't hear anyone that got a real restoration(I mean items he actually lost and not some gienie package.. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    If GMs had to logg every char that suppose to get a restoration , they wouldn't start the restoration thing.
    Its a new system they made, thats the reason some people getting items for no reason, probably their developers coded it like..... so the system is bugged.
    so-far, I didn't hear anyone that got a real restoration(I mean items he actually lost and not some gienie package.. xD)
    come on! the genie package was really handy.. i managed to exp my side warrior a bit :P

Ohh well that was the way it used to be done >.<

Also to the OP the way you made that sound was they were only replacing +3 uniques and +9 or higher weapons. God Mgame is complete retards as you CAN make +9 and +10 weapons easily! Not like fing Ares hasn't been out for what 8+ years?? Also if you're an asshole and try and correct me on the estimation of when Ares came out go fuck yourself. Thanks
    Obliviously you don't read properly.

Anything +9 and such will be returned as a +8.
    Uniques +3 will be returned as a +2.
    Rebirth +6 and on will be returned at +5.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keeshiu View Post
    Obliviously you don't read properly.

Anything +9 and such will be returned as a +8.
    Uniques +3 will be returned as a +2.
    Rebirth +6 and on will be returned at +5.
    it says in future restorations

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

any news?anyone got restored?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    i agree, just lost a few GB not too many but still, i dont know how but someone logged in my account and took my coins, didnt take anything else its strange ...

I got my items back. I notice this today when one of my clan mates contact me on fb. I may got them earlier mabe. I can't connect to a pc because I'm on holiday... I will post a picture tomorrow for sure. The restoration was not a fail. I got all my items back. But countable items like: buss krowaz stones and other countable items returned as a single also I haven't got my coins back. All items are send through Letter. I'm one of the players who got hit by this hack waves. Server: Rosetta/Euko

Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    I got my items back. I notice this today when one of my clan mates contact me on fb. I may got them earlier mabe. I can't connect to a pc because I'm on holiday... I will post a picture tomorrow for sure. The restoration was not a fail. I got all my items back. But countable items like: buss krowaz stones and other countable items returned as a single also I haven't got my coins back. All items are send through Letter. I'm one of the players who got hit by this hack waves. Server: Rosetta/Euko
    waiting for the ss :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast